Author Topic: Alyson with Angels  (Read 6711 times)

tired of it all

Alyson with Angels
« on: June 06, 2016, 07:58:59 PM »
Anyone ever read with her?  I just stumbled across her listing by accident, looks like she might be good.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/alyson-with-angels/10814299

allibai3

Re: Alyson with Angels
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 08:57:13 PM »
No I haven't did you end up trying her?

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 09:34:29 PM »
No I didn't, was hoping someone else had done so already and could comment. 

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 06:52:23 AM »
I did..she types slowly but writes a lot of content!she didn't give me timelines but was able to see a push in timelines even when I hadn't asked her!she is great at decscribing situations the whys and personalities but uses spiritual verbage

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 03:55:36 PM »
I did..she types slowly but writes a lot of content!she didn't give me timelines but was able to see a push in timelines even when I hadn't asked her!she is great at decscribing situations the whys and personalities but uses spiritual verbage
Tempting..but many can pick up on situations and person..is she something out of the ordinary?And does predictions come to pass?

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 01:23:03 AM »
Sells you a dream. Thought she was great at first to find out later she was feeding me a fantasy.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 11:58:12 PM »
Bumping this way up -  She goes by Alison Shine on Keen now.

I used to read with her a lot back in the day - and literally gave her names and she went off to the races and described things in such detail to a T. She has had a few hits for timing. However, she predicted the location of where I would relocate and said it would be in the spring or summer. I am planning on re-locating for the exact reason she stated in my read with her. I was just wondering if anyone else read with her or has any stories? In terms of my situation I feel she read the situation spot on but she is EXTREMELY positive to the point it scares me a little lol.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 07:38:40 PM »
I read with her and she gave me tons of info which I couldn't follow! LOL

moonlight412

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 07:51:55 PM »
I also read with her last week and she used too much spiritual lingo. The worst was she wrote this essay at the end about how this guy is at a different level and its my life lesson so i will see things in place as it happens etcetc.. it was convoluted and confusing. So i emailed her to ask who was she talking abou in her last message and I copied the message? Because she said something about new energy and my poi.. she never bothered to reply!  I hate it when you spend 35 bucks on a reader and they cant reply with a simple email even if it says she doesnt remember..

I have to give it to readers like Judi Zadalia who are super busy but still make time to send you a note or any clarifications.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 08:07:08 PM »
Exactly is an essay I dun even can read through everything before the next qns then finds ran out sigh

Offline lala1206

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 03:13:11 AM »
Okay I usually just lurk around this site. But people (wow)you are all wrong about this woman. And it is sad that you do not have the capabilities to really see what she writes. This woman is the real deal!!!! I have been at this game for several years and she is on to something awesome!!! She really has a gift. I am kinda glad some of you are knocking her abilities. Because....( SMH) that leaves more space for others who are in tuned to her messages. She's good guys (SmH )wow she is really good.