Author Topic: Yona Farell  (Read 5351 times)

allibai3

Yona Farell
« on: June 04, 2016, 10:12:32 PM »
Has anyone read with Yona?

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Yona Farell
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 10:15:35 PM »
She's good. I haven't tried her but she is next on my list. There is s thread on her.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:18:13 AM »
I don't know how you can say she is good if you haven't read with her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 02:01:23 AM »
Read the thread on her... People have said she is and like I said she is on my list to read with next.

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 02:23:01 AM »
I read with Yona in Feb 2016 and I wanted to see if others read with her.She said that my ex will contact me right away and when  he does he would come off arrogant and not apologize.Well after my reading with her my ex contacted me 3 weeks later aplogizing for the breakup.I believe she got certain things right for him but she wasn't really reading the situation well.Like she didnt pick up that my ex and I were in a relationship/partnership she thought that he never offered me a partnership.She said that I will be going out more and there will be two guys in my future.Well, I still don't go out much and the new guy doesnt sound like one of the two guys that she described.I wonder how she is able to connect with a lot of people /have great accuracy as well like I wonder how sheis able to do that

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 02:29:43 AM »
The reason I said she was good was based on her thread and also there has been few people on this thread that used a lot of readers and messaged me saying if I wanted a good advisor to go for her. She may not be 100% but she might be 75% (which is better than a lot of readers on keen). It all depends on a person some readers are awesome with one person and god awful with another. I will let you know once I read with her.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:47:33 AM by Leogirl0808 »

allibai3

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 02:39:57 AM »
Yeah I understand what you mean.Let me know how if goes.

A lot of people have expressed that she is accurate.I was just wondering how is able to be accurate for so many people compare to readers on keen.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 06:08:00 PM »
Shes one of the better psychics..far above most Keen readers. However, I think she is a tad overrated at times. She didn't see my marriage and I found that, for the most part, her random predictions were the most accurate...calling her about a specific situation can kinda sidetrack her IMO. I like her Lenormand readings, but those too don't seem to provide a chain of events..it seemed like random predictions and most of them lacking context and not being too specific. I guess my biggest complaint with her is that although she can tell you that something specific will happen, she can't always tell you the reasons behind it or provide direct insight into why something is occurring. I wouldn't dare say this on the other forum, because her die-hard fans would chop my neck.., her cult sees her as some type of manifesting coach. She is just a person that provides glimpses of the future.....but I've had better from elsewhere depending on the type of information I'm looking for.

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 06:47:49 PM »
THANK YOU BSTALLING! I really appreciate this post because I see a lot of people raving about her and yes she is good but certain things I believe she can be off on. Her not being able to see your marriage is very huge. Matter of fact any reader not being able to see that is huge it just shows that readers can either misinterpret things or miss big things in general.
 I do think she is good with predicting small things she predicted my ex will contact me right away he contacted me three weeks after the reading but she said he would not apologize for the break up which it turns out he apologized and explained his behavior.She also said that there will two guys coming into my life and one of them I will meet a social event.Well I have been talking to a lot of guys since our rteading and my new guy is not one of the two guys that she described.I met my new guy through a dating app .

I  can't say this anywhere else because I will get shoot down.I am not saying that she is not good.I am just saying that maybe her and I didnt really connect.

Really all predictions are 50/50

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 08:21:05 PM »
I'm so glad when people speak up about their experiences...thank you for doing that.  I hope no one will ever attack you for it here. 

This is exactly the kind of reader I try to stay away from...the ones who are so hyped that people hesitate to say the truth about their experience with them.  I feel like if the reader is really that great for others, it shouldn't bother anyone that much to hear that they got something wrong for another person.  If they can't handle the truth, there is something wrong.   

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 12:29:35 AM »
I'm so glad when people speak up about their experiences...thank you for doing that.  I hope no one will ever attack you for it here. 

This is exactly the kind of reader I try to stay away from...the ones who are so hyped that people hesitate to say the truth about their experience with them.  I feel like if the reader is really that great for others, it shouldn't bother anyone that much to hear that they got something wrong for another person. If they can't handle the truth, there is something wrong.   

RIGHT, I never understood the bolded. People on that other form take the slightest of criticism as an attack on the reader...go through old posts and try to see if there are any discrepancies to subtlety tell the reviewer that "you were wrong or are lying". Its sad and I'll likely stop posting over there soon. Its just a few people that post there constantly that kinda guide the tone of the forum...when it should just be individuals speaking candidly about their experiences.

I like Yona. I think she is gifted and ethical. But the raves she gets and the fanfare around her gets overblown.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:31:23 AM by bstalling »