Author Topic: Melody Marie  (Read 44669 times)

tired of it all

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 04:12:55 AM »
Thanks for the run down on all those readers.  I am so happy for you.  It must be such a relief to hear from him and know something so you don't have to keep wondering. 

I can't remember who wrote it or where it is (maybe someone else knows?) but I remember seeing a post here where someone got back together with their ex and compared notes with him on all the things the psychics told her.  It turned out a lot of what they said was right and if she had taken action sooner they might have already gotten back together.

I'm so glad you contacted him and he responded the way he did!  I hope it all works out for both of you.  Holding good thoughts for you. 

tired of it all

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 04:15:08 AM »
Bitwine
Miss anne- said my ex will never contact me because he is talking to another girl(reading with her made me cry for days)

Awww.  I hate it when readers do that.  So glad you know now she was WRONG. 

allibai3

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 11:33:48 AM »
Yeah I'm very happy I was shocked when she said that but I started to believe because she was negative

allibai3

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 11:35:24 AM »
Thanks for the run down on all those readers.  I am so happy for you.  It must be such a relief to hear from him and know something so you don't have to keep wondering. 

I can't remember who wrote it or where it is (maybe someone else knows?) but I remember seeing a post here where someone got back together with their ex and compared notes with him on all the things the psychics told her.  It turned out a lot of what they said was right and if she had taken action sooner they might have already gotten back together.

I'm so glad you contacted him and he responded the way he did!  I hope it all works out for both of you.  Holding good thoughts for you.

Yes I am very glad, I will definetly ask him some questions more in depth but so far the psychics who were right was really only about 4 people

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 12:45:54 PM »
Who were right?

allibai3

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
Thank you maddie , its not official yet I want to see him and discuss further but for right now we are working on slowly getting back together. I want to take it slow because he has bad habits.

allibai3

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2016, 04:02:10 PM »
luna madalina,qoc18, and lady persephone was right

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 04:15:38 PM »
And Lisa Dianne somewhat right. Cause he say he wanted to contact you on Tuesday? I wonder if would've if you didn't on Wednesday... Well Lisa is an empath so more the reasons why she felt he wanted to.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2016, 04:36:07 PM »
Alli, ask him if he would've contacted you on Wednesday lol. Luna is she a keen reader?

allibai3

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2016, 06:30:05 PM »
Okay i will ask. Luna is a reader on bitwine

allibai3

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2016, 06:31:54 PM »
And Lisa Dianne somewhat right. Cause he say he wanted to contact you on Tuesday? I wonder if would've if you didn't on Wednesday... Well Lisa is an empath so more the reasons why she felt he wanted to.

Yes she was. I guess it shows you that people or think of doing something and then they end up not doing it. Empaths are good to check in about feeling not on outcome

Offline sharon

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 07:18:49 PM »
I have spoken to Melody Marie. She was lovely, kind, peaceful and gave me the feeling she knows what she is talking about. She saw certain things I know is right. BUT when it comes down to what he feels and thinks and why he acts the way he acts... I cannot proove... she said the exact opposite of what Scott Angel said. Well.... who is right? Is there anybody who spoke with both readers - who do you think is more accurate and reliable? Thank you for taking your time and enlightening!

tired of it all

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2016, 10:07:45 PM »
Scott Angel told me pretty much the opposite of Melody Marie too, at least in terms of ultimate outcome.  Basically his outlook was negative and hers is more positive...NOT fairytale positive but realistically positive.  Most of the readers I've spoken to have been pretty much split down the middle on this one situation.   

Scott Angel didn't tell me anything really specific to my situation.  I regret calling him, when I called I was already in a very negative state of mind and everything he said just confirmed my worst suspicions and fears.  But when I looked back at my notes later, everything he said was pretty generic and could apply to almost anyone in my situation.  Melody has been far from generic and has given me specific details that I could verify.  Her accuracy for me has improved over time. 

Melody reads people with a lot of compassion.  Scott Angel's outlook was cynical to the opposite extreme of Melody.  I wouldn't say they were contradictory, it was a difference between seeing the potential for things to change for the better vs. saying no it never will.  What if it's not set in stone, instead you influence the outcome based on which outlook you take?  I would rather go with someone who is positive.  I am done with cynical readers.

Offline sharon

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 09:53:14 AM »
Scott Angel told me pretty much the opposite of Melody Marie too, at least in terms of ultimate outcome.  Basically his outlook was negative and hers is more positive...NOT fairytale positive but realistically positive.  Most of the readers I've spoken to have been pretty much split down the middle on this one situation.   

Scott Angel didn't tell me anything really specific to my situation.  I regret calling him, when I called I was already in a very negative state of mind and everything he said just confirmed my worst suspicions and fears.  But when I looked back at my notes later, everything he said was pretty generic and could apply to almost anyone in my situation.  Melody has been far from generic and has given me specific details that I could verify.  Her accuracy for me has improved over time. 

Melody reads people with a lot of compassion.  Scott Angel's outlook was cynical to the opposite extreme of Melody.  I wouldn't say they were contradictory, it was a difference between seeing the potential for things to change for the better vs. saying no it never will.  What if it's not set in stone, instead you influence the outcome based on which outlook you take?  I would rather go with someone who is positive.  I am done with cynical readers.

Hi Tired! The outcome is the same. Both told me he will come back but the reasoning why he is coming back is different. The reasons why he acted the way he acted is completely different. It is either a or b. I just wanted to know which one it is. Scott said a and Marie said b. Both said certain things that was right. Marie gave me specific details though that I can verify. Marie also gave me a timeline but I also realized her prediction sounds exactly the same like one of the members here I think on the first page it is that I've read it. "He will not apologize, is going to contact me in begin-mid july".

Offline sharon

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2016, 09:59:26 AM »
I went on a bender these last two days I tried melody Marie. Kind and sweet gave some August predictions. But as stated before I can't prove what she says about him or how he feels. But to be bit picky she: she is limited on gift. She wasn't specific enough in my honest opinion but we'll see.

I also read Scott Angel and his was the opposite of Marie too. It's usually how it goes

Yes, it all could be easier and we are as knowledgeable as in the beginning. :)