Author Topic: Thinking vs. doing  (Read 2352 times)

tired of it all

Thinking vs. doing
« on: June 02, 2016, 11:33:26 PM »
In the past when predictions haven't come to pass readers have told me the person was THINKING about it.  But they just didn't follow through on what they were thinking.  Do you think there is some truth to this?  Anyone else been told this and the person eventually did follow through on what they were thinking?

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Thinking vs. doing
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 11:50:59 PM »
Hmm that sounds like bologna those psychics are saying. It should strength the connection between two people not destroy it. I have never heard that, in fact Sapphire was the one that goes into explaining the thought process one has and positive thoughts plays out to a wonderful ending. You can always manifest your dreams! Just wondering which reader said that?

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 11:55:48 PM »
Huh?  I don't understand your response.  I didn't say anything about a connection being destroyed.  Did you read my post?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 12:01:25 AM »
I read your post... It makes no sence where the prediction didn't come to pass because the other person was thinking of you and didn't act on it. I almost feel like those psychics just didn't know what else to tell you and felt that answer was the best they could do.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 12:05:13 AM »
Why doesn't it make sense?  Do people always act on their thoughts?

anything