Author Topic: Irish Donna  (Read 37148 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: Irish Donna
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2017, 08:45:37 PM »
Omg! Wish I had seen that show. Thanks for posting this @bElla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViVN8

Watch all of it. It may make you not believe in psychic mediums anymore or psychics in general  :-\

Omg I am so glad you guys found it!!!! I am going to watch it again and again and again...if anything, my wallet will benefit!!!!
y

Ok... My bad, I thought this was the one in was talking about,,,,lol.

stargazer

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2017, 09:07:01 PM »
just watched this video. thanks for posting the link. makes me sick how these fakes are

Rediska

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2017, 09:36:39 PM »
just watched this video. thanks for posting the link. makes me sick how these fakes are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saTR3r297ys

This restored my faith in psychic mediums. I saw another one of his and he can pull out names and details like nothing. He is the reason why I think mediums exist.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2017, 09:52:38 PM »
@abarnes1 just pm'd you!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
And @bella so true, that's basically the mindset I walk into with readings I am always so suspicious

stargazer

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2017, 11:37:13 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saTR3r297ys

This restored my faith in psychic mediums. I saw another one of his and he can pull out names and details like nothing. He is the reason why I think mediums exist.
I liked this video, thanks

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2017, 01:02:20 AM »
Irish Donna got something right in my reading. She said that someone around my POI was pregnant.  I knew it couldn't be hthe woman he's seeing because he's fixed :) turns out its his daughter. Donna knew before they told their family.  Lol. Nothing life shattering as far as a prediction but hey, she got it right!!!  I'm hoping the other things she said pan out as well

Offline Caroline

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2017, 06:04:29 AM »
I read with Irish Donna two weeks ago.  it was very quick and it seemed kind of like a quick cold reading.  She told me everything would improve and he would become more serious with me and we would be in a committed relationship.  So I just said thank you and we ended the call.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 02:04:39 PM »
Irish Donna got something right in my reading. She said that someone around my POI was pregnant.  I knew it couldn't be hthe woman he's seeing because he's fixed :) turns out its his daughter. Donna knew before they told their family.  Lol. Nothing life shattering as far as a prediction but hey, she got it right!!!  I'm hoping the other things she said pan out as well

She told me the same thing last time I read with her...I never was able to validate if it was true since I don't talk to this person anymore lol.  She said someone around him was either pregnant or gave birth, can't remember which.

Offline verb18

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2017, 07:23:08 PM »
Any updates on her?

She has been very good at time frames for me - and still holds consistent in her outcome with me and my POI. There are many mixed reviews with her but I do think she is gifted.

moonlight412

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2017, 01:12:36 AM »
I read with Irish Donna two weeks ago.  it was very quick and it seemed kind of like a quick cold reading.  She told me everything would improve and he would become more serious with me and we would be in a committed relationship.  So I just said thank you and we ended the call.

I have seen this with other readers too.. I will read reviews and every one will say they give details, etc..but when I read with them it's like I am having to push them to give answers or say something.. gets pretty frustrating with all the $$ I am spending.. or maybe there is nothing that they see for me and don't want to make up stuff which is good.

Though, I asked this reader once what else do they see? She said, you will meet him when Saturn and Uranus are crossing, and the sky has less clouds..and I was still listening to her..

At that moment I knew my psychic addiction has crossed all borders! LOL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2017, 01:28:56 PM »
she was wrong for me...but she is very nice to talk to.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2017, 11:58:55 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2017, 07:54:27 PM »
Ditto... any updates on her?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2017, 03:06:42 AM »
Completely wrong about everything