Author Topic: Irish Donna  (Read 36715 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Irish Donna
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »
I've read with her,she was bang on. If you read with her, let me know how it went?

I read with her this morning, she was GREAT!  picked up on a very specific detail....I liked her a lot.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 02:11:27 PM »
I agree, she was the first one to tell me something with my situation that I later found was bang on and then Sincerity tied the loose ends to make it what it is! Her timelines not so bad either.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 04:09:20 PM »
I just tried Irish Donna....she was HORRIBLE!

allibai3

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »

Did she connect to you?Or was her prediction wrong?

RedVelvet

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2016, 04:55:09 PM »

I didn't like her either. She was guessing

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2016, 12:01:05 PM »
She was good for me Said the same thing as 80 percent of the psychic that girl and I are twin flame. still waiting for her prediction though will give an update if she right or wrong.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2016, 03:21:41 PM »
Read with her a lot!!nothing ever passed I wonder why I keep going back lol

Offline monika

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 01:54:23 AM »
I've read with her,she was bang on. If you read with her, let me know how it went?
Which Irish Donna are you talking about? I saw one for 3.99/minute and couple listings for 8.50. Is this the same person?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 08:46:41 PM »
I have just done a call with Irish Donna, she seems really good, she picks up the situation very accurate and details.  Hopefully her predictions will come to pass, will keep you guys posted

Offline karma17

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2017, 03:40:19 AM »
Oy! I guess so...Let me know if her predictions materialize for you

Offline Dannika

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2017, 07:36:38 PM »
Read with her and I must say it was nice that she spoke in a very upbeat tone of voice compared to the people I usually read with. When describing the present she kind of got the situation right...as in I could make it fit to my situation but then again I suppose many people can fit what she said to me to their situation as well...she did give me a prediction and a timeframe so I will update if anything actually pans out like she says it will.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2017, 07:53:11 PM »
Read with her and I must say it was nice that she spoke in a very upbeat tone of voice compared to the people I usually read with. When describing the present she kind of got the situation right...as in I could make it fit to my situation but then again I suppose many people can fit what she said to me to their situation as well...she did give me a prediction and a timeframe so I will update if anything actually pans out like she says it will.

When you said "many people can fit into what she said to me" made think of years ago, well not like 20 or anything, but before I started calling, there was a show like 20/20 or something  like that. I forget if it was expose on psychics or astrology. ... That had people give their birthdates and names and They all got a few page reading...I remember two people were so emotional/freaked out that they dropped out, well as they were speaking to these people, a few were crying as to how spot on the readings were and they were now believers to the ability. So fast forward, they were all told to hand over their envelope to the person on their right or something like that, and it was the same EXACT words. Every single person had the exact same reading.  So it just goes to show that our situations are more alike, hence the psychics ability to "read" your situation.

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 08:10:28 PM »
Omg! Wish I had seen that show. Thanks for posting this @bElla

Rediska

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 08:13:23 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViVN8

Watch all of it. It may make you not believe in psychic mediums anymore or psychics in general  :-\

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViVN8

Watch all of it. It may make you not believe in psychic mediums anymore or psychics in general  :-\

Omg I am so glad you guys found it!!!! I am going to watch it again and again and again...if anything, my wallet will benefit!!!!

anything