Author Topic: jenna 7988  (Read 6178 times)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
jenna 7988
« on: April 24, 2011, 01:35:56 AM »
I just had my free email reading and Jenna was the one who responded to my question. Just wondering if anyone else has read with her or had an email reading and what your experience was.

I've never had an email reading so I can't really say.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: jenna 7988
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 02:27:41 AM »
Moneta, any progress in your situation?

Offline koukou11

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:31:50 AM »
jenna is fake, i had many readings from her in the past, she kept telling me : you are going to start a positive periode, i see you winning a lottery etc...
She is just trying to get you to pay for her bogus readings.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 02:50:25 AM »
koukou can you email me!!!!!!!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »
Moneta, I'll email u tomorrow. I had my free email reading from her.

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 10:39:55 AM »
jenna is fake, i had many readings from her in the past, she kept telling me : you are going to start a positive periode, i see you winning a lottery etc...

Anyone talking like that is surely a conman kind of stuff. Better be careful from such kind of people. A email psychic reading ask for no fake predictions. It is better to speak what you see in the future of client for long term relations as well.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 03:31:07 AM »

I have to agree.  I got my free reading from her as well.  She said my SM was only looking for something casual with me.  lol  If she had truly read into my situation at all she would know that he never does anything casually, without a tremendous amount of thought...especially relationships.  The whole reading just made me ill and it was completely opposite what EVERYONE else has ever said about him.  I was disappointed, but I guess you get what you pay for.

anything