Author Topic: Who would you pick?  (Read 8387 times)

Offline Sooshi

Who would you pick?
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:34:41 AM »
Ok, so who would you pick for a reading right now, if your price limit is $3.50/min and under?

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Who would you pick?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:30:59 AM »
Judi because she has been most accurate for me.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 03:21:46 AM »
That's a very good question. It would be between Lisa Dianne.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 03:23:41 AM »
Sorry it would be between Lisa Dianne and Sapphire 21.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 06:21:18 PM »
Another awesome one is Lady Jenna. I know some of my picks are about 50 cents too much but it really does come down to quality over quantity. I never really had much luck with $3.50 and less but I'll take recommendation if there are some awesome ones that are cheaper. Hey, I'll save some money and get myself something pretty.  :)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 02:02:45 PM »
Another awesome one is Lady Jenna. I know some of my picks are about 50 cents too much but it really does come down to quality over quantity. I never really had much luck with $3.50 and less but I'll take recommendation if there are some awesome ones that are cheaper. Hey, I'll save some money and get myself something pretty.  :)

Yea I liked Lady Jenna a lot, would read with her again for sure. 

Currently, my faves are Judi, Lady Jenna and Lisa Dianne.....Veruska was pretty good too

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 02:22:32 PM »
Well,the one with the lowest rate is advisor Gonzales.She has some negative reviews,but i honestly can say she has been very accurate with me,and consitant every time.This is not a reader for advice and comfort.She is short,can be rude,and can be very impatient.The best way to go with her is to ask your question,let her answers and be happy with a 1-2 minute call.She is not patient,so better be aware.She is excellent for remote viewing,insight,others feelings,situation at present.And can get eerie details.But dont expect so much accuracy on future predictions.Mine are pending,and as always,dont ever rely on timeframes.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 05:33:03 PM »
Y'all need church! 😉

Sorry couldn't help it. I'd save for Jon Red, or angeldust36...

@Fluttershy: has angeldust36 been accurate for you?
I've chatted with her previously and she does seem to be gifted with what she picks up on the situation in question. Predictions are another matter all together.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 07:14:52 PM »
Well,the one with the lowest rate is advisor Gonzales.She has some negative reviews,but i honestly can say she has been very accurate with me,and consitant every time.This is not a reader for advice and comfort.She is short,can be rude,and can be very impatient.The best way to go with her is to ask your question,let her answers and be happy with a 1-2 minute call.She is not patient,so better be aware.She is excellent for remote viewing,insight,others feelings,situation at present.And can get eerie details.But dont expect so much accuracy on future predictions.Mine are pending,and as always,dont ever rely on timeframes.

I can't find this advisor. Is she on Keen?

Offline hope4love

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 07:52:05 PM »
She is a strong empath and can pick up feelings to the tee! She is a lot like Jenny Alton ( -sigh Jenny! Which I think she gone now from keen or least not doing readings. Jenny was fast and cheap.)

Her recent prediction about contact did happen and how, and again it was something I didn't want but she was right it is taking awhile. She can give a lot of informaion at 5-7 min! I know she is pricey... But I would recommend at least 15 min for first time. She only does chat.

There are breaks I take with her- because sometimes I wonder if she feeds me false hope. Yet with this guy I'm dating she's been accurate and about third parties (which there is not). But yes, sadly, there have been predictions that have not happened with her. However, with this guy much more accurate. But overall her prediction have sadly been like a 67% pass. I know that's not a lot. But I still call her cause she does feel so good to chat with.

Thanks for your feedback.  I think love predictions are very difficult to gauge with any accuracy as there's another person involved and other variables.  If she has been 67% accurate, that's a better average than most. (at least compared to the readers I've spoken to over the years) Obviously no one is 100% accurate about anything and if she's accurate about the current situation, that's great. 
Yeah, I know what you mean about wondering if she feeds you false hope. She has been wrong about certain things (physical situations) so yeah, I question if she feeds BS for a feel good read.
Been there and done that with others. 

I think it's a good idea to take breaks from readers regardless, especially if you've been asking about the same situation. I find when you ask about the same situation all the time, the accuracy goes downhill big time.
She is good for a spiritual pep talk and for the overall big spiritual picture.
Maybe I'll touch base with her once in a while. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »
She is a strong empath and can pick up feelings to the tee! She is a lot like Jenny Alton ( -sigh Jenny! Which I think she gone now from keen or least not doing readings. Jenny was fast and cheap.)

Her recent prediction about contact did happen and how, and again it was something I didn't want but she was right it is taking awhile. She can give a lot of informaion at 5-7 min! I know she is pricey... But I would recommend at least 15 min for first time. She only does chat.

There are breaks I take with her- because sometimes I wonder if she feeds me false hope. Yet with this guy I'm dating she's been accurate and about third parties (which there is not). But yes, sadly, there have been predictions that have not happened with her. However, with this guy much more accurate. But overall her prediction have sadly been like a 67% pass. I know that's not a lot. But I still call her cause she does feel so good to chat with.

Thanks for your feedback.  I think love predictions are very difficult to gauge with any accuracy as there's another person involved and other variables.  If she has been 67% accurate, that's a better average than most. (at least compared to the readers I've spoken to over the years) Obviously no one is 100% accurate about anything and if she's accurate about the current situation, that's great. 
Yeah, I know what you mean about wondering if she feeds you false hope. She has been wrong about certain things (physical situations) so yeah, I question if she feeds BS for a feel good read.
Been there and done that with others. 

I think it's a good idea to take breaks from readers regardless, especially if you've been asking about the same situation. I find when you ask about the same situation all the time, the accuracy goes downhill big time.
She is good for a spiritual pep talk and for the overall big spiritual picture.
Maybe I'll touch base with her once in a while.

Very true.  there were so many readers that were great in beginning, but just went downhill for me.  I think it's good to maybe get a reading once a month or less if you can handle it....to obsessively check this stuff over and over is just counterproductive.

tired of it all

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 08:57:30 PM »
I'm sticking with Melody Marie.  Her rate is 3.99, but that's not much over 3.50.  I tried to find someone else with a lower rate, and the only one I really liked was Sweetpsychic.  So if I have to go under 3.50 I'd pick her. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 07:30:20 PM »
Ok, so I've got $10 in my keen acct and still no idea who to call. Sapphire never responded to my email and a lot of the readers suggested here are also in the $3.50-4.00 range.

tired of it all

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 09:39:16 PM »
There used to be some good 1.99 readers, like Sunflower Star, but she disappeared from Keen when they raised their fees recently.  I wish I knew of someone to suggest Sooshi, some of the ones I used to call are gone now.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2016, 12:07:14 AM »
Yeah I'm still not sure who I am going to call next.   :-\

anything