Author Topic: Bodymindspirit  (Read 19754 times)

stargazer

Re: Bodymindspirit
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »
That's just sad.

mo45

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2017, 04:43:47 PM »
She doesnt seem to say a no to any question; indeed a fairy tale reader. Save your money would be my recommendation too.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2017, 05:09:56 PM »
I've read with her but nothing she said ever happened.  She gave me 3's back in November.  lol  maybe 3 years :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2017, 03:37:06 PM »
I created a new thread for her because I didn't find this. But here is my experience.

Anyone read with her? Today was my first time.

1) accurately read the past and present of POI. She said, that things will improve but why does she see it as almost a "reconciliation". Almost like we were together before and we weren't on the same page so we drifted apart - this is  very accurate. There was something my POI did that I didn't appreciate and will not accept but he thinks there is nothing wrong with it and stands by his decision. She said he is in a thinking process and is scared of his emotion for me but he will realize we are for each other so August - September we will reconcile. I will update if I see improvements.

2) I will get a job offer around August. She also saw that this opportunity is not in the current city im living in. She said, i see travel, like you have to move. So she is accurate on that. Will update if I do get the job offer.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2017, 05:10:55 PM »
I liked her but nothing she said came to pass. I think she was good with the present though

Offline whskers

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2017, 09:34:02 PM »
So i read with her again today.  I think she's really accurate with present.  She did a prediction with me though. She said rekindling with POI in 2.  I told her makes sense because i will be flying to POI's current city in 2 weeeks and possibility of seeing each other.  Will update if that happens :)

sodapopcharm

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2017, 12:33:06 AM »
So i read with her again today.  I think she's really accurate with present.  She did a prediction with me though. She said rekindling with POI in 2.  I told her makes sense because i will be flying to POI's current city in 2 weeeks and possibility of seeing each other.  Will update if that happens :)
i think she's great at picking up the dynamic of a relationship, issues going on, feelings, etc. her predictions have never come to pass for me, big or small.

Offline whskers

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2017, 12:45:18 AM »
i think she's great at picking up the dynamic of a relationship, issues going on, feelings, etc. her predictions have never come to pass for me, big or small.

:o I was really hoping that prediction comes to pass  :-[

sodapopcharm

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2017, 03:29:38 AM »
@whskers- doesn't mean it won't happen for you! I hope it does! these readers suck for some and are super accurate with others :/

Offline whskers

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2017, 03:11:39 PM »

So just an update. This reader is accurate with past and present but predictions doesn't happen. I guess in my case her prediction did happen, like my ex-poi became more communicative and chasing after me but only after I moved on from him. So that's really not reconciliation in my books.