Author Topic: Bodymindspirit  (Read 19750 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: Bodymindspirit
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 09:00:42 PM »
Wow....so where are all of the BodyMindSpirit fans? Please stand up. I spent $300 on an hour long reading that sounded that it was too good to be true. Was it? Anyone?

Hi sorry, but if you read back, all her fans have moved on, as nothing  that she and many others predicted happened.  Good at "maybe here and now" But  future? Not so much. I am sorry, but mostly they all tell you wHat you want to hear...nothing more. She unfortunately is one of them.  I will say it again...,if they all had so much success with telling the future, they certainly would not be on keen, or any other pay by the minute site....they'd be out there making Millions.  No joke. We are their cash cow...we are their income.....the sad ladies who are hanging on to a lost love. Not judging....I am one.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »
Well said Bella!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 11:24:29 PM »
Well said Bella!
Thanks Faith... Just trying to pay it forward...been here a long time, and don't post much, but after your story, I now feel I need to speak out...never mind all the other people over the years who's's predictions never happened for.... Everyone here should read back...and acyually follow their story...they will then see.   That being said, we all come to our own reality in our own time. I have called over 4 different people....so sad, I am so ashamed. But I will say I am in the road to recovery Yes I faulter.  But not so much anymore.  It truly is an addiction. They know shit for the future. I just needed to hear something good. And boy oh boy....they gave me all the feel good shit I needed. Lol. However none of their outcomes ever happened for me.  Honestly a therapist would have been cheaper. And more realistic. People here now can read all my posts throughout the years,...yeah...years!!! Lol.  Again, everyone comes of their own reality in their own time.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2016, 12:06:14 AM »
Also, in the years of failed relationships, and calling psychics to hear how he loved me so....well I can tell you all... If he wants to call you he will. If he wants to be with you, he will. There is No Other excuse. Not work, no kids, nothing,  No one is ever too busy to send a freakin  text. Or to call. Never is there an excuse.  They either want to talk or they don't. They're  busy at work, working crazy hous? Yep been there..., however I would find the time in my ride home to text or call IF I was interested. If not, then no, not calling or texting....I mean really....if you don't hear friom them, It kinda means "not interested".  Why call a psychic to tell you different?  To tell you how much they care and it's this and that that they can't even sent a fucking text? Really? Omg. I fell for it too.
I called too many times to hear bullshit, and tHey delivered.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 01:18:39 AM »
So happy Bella that sharing my story helped you in any way..that is exactly why I keep telling my sorry to anyone on this board who will listen. When Keen was an open forum to callers (years ago!), I made 5 great friends. We spoke off keen and new each others stories and lives very well. 10 years later, not one of those friends ended up with who they called about. But they (we) were all sold the SAME story. "He loves you".."he's just scared of his feeling for you"......"he's been hurt in the past, so he's afraid to commit"....blah, blah, blah. And when the time line changes? "Free will" "retrograde"....and anther phony time line is given.

And when a third party is found out by the caller? They are told they didn't "see" it because there is no love there...no real connection like they have with you...uuuggg!

It is just so sad. Bella said it best....we all wake up in our own time, and in our own way.  I hope for all of you that it is sooner than later, as time is so precious. I wasted a decade myself...time I will never get back, and that is what breaks my heart.

stargazer

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 09:42:33 AM »
she was right on certain aspects of my relationship, how it would improve, etc. but major predictions haven't happened yet. not really holding my breath, but she certainly wasn't wrong. at this  point, if the major prediction happens, great. if not, i'm not bothered.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »
So happy Bella that sharing my story helped you in any way..that is exactly why I keep telling my sorry to anyone on this board who will listen. When Keen was an open forum to callers (years ago!), I made 5 great friends. We spoke off keen and new each others stories and lives very well. 10 years later, not one of those friends ended up with who they called about. But they (we) were all sold the SAME story. "He loves you".."he's just scared of his feeling for you"......"he's been hurt in the past, so he's afraid to commit"....blah, blah, blah. And when the time line changes? "Free will" "retrograde"....and anther phony time line is given.

And when a third party is found out by the caller? They are told they didn't "see" it because there is no love there...no real connection like they have with you...uuuggg!

It is just so sad. Bella said it best....we all wake up in our own time, and in our own way.  I hope for all of you that it is sooner than later, as time is so precious. I wasted a decade myself...time I will never get back, and that is what breaks my heart.

OMG so true. 

Bodymindspirit wasn't accurate with me either...accurate with current I think, but not predictions

stargazer

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2016, 07:45:46 AM »
I love this post & is something we all need to be reminded of. If someone wants you, they show it and won't leave you wondering. If you have to wonder, they don't want you lol. At least not right now.

Also, in the years of failed relationships, and calling psychics to hear how he loved me so....well I can tell you all... If he wants to call you he will. If he wants to be with you, he will. There is No Other excuse. Not work, no kids, nothing,  No one is ever too busy to send a freakin  text. Or to call. Never is there an excuse.  They either want to talk or they don't. They're  busy at work, working crazy hous? Yep been there..., however I would find the time in my ride home to text or call IF I was interested. If not, then no, not calling or texting....I mean really....if you don't hear friom them, It kinda means "not interested".  Why call a psychic to tell you different?  To tell you how much they care and it's this and that that they can't even sent a fucking text? Really? Omg. I fell for it too.
I called too many times to hear bullshit, and tHey delivered.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2016, 05:23:42 PM »
Read with her for a few months she was hit/miss for contact & good for current feelings but not predicting outcomes. She got to a point she started ignoring me i guess because she just didn't have the answer. Then i saw he went from 1.99 to 9.99 don't know her prices these days but wouldn't waste my money.

stargazer

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2017, 02:09:08 AM »
Her major predictions have not happened

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2017, 02:30:51 AM »
She has a ot of reviews on keen with predictions coming true.... Anyone else around here have experience and able to tell yet if she had it correct? Anyone have negative predictions from her?
[/quote

I spoke to her at the end of November.  She said he and the current GF end in 1 and contact with me in 3.  Didn't happen in 1 hour, 1 week etc. We actually had a bad conversation that didn't end well on December of 14 and he's not speaking to me at all now and still seeing the GF.  The only person that saw that coming was Lotus of Light. So mathe he and the GF could end this month which is the 1.  I take the timing predictions with a grain of salt

Offline glamgal

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2017, 01:27:20 AM »
She has a ot of reviews on keen with predictions coming true.... Anyone else around here have experience and able to tell yet if she had it correct? Anyone have negative predictions from her?

She was right about one thing...other things are pending. Her numbers were total BS for me.

stargazer

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2017, 04:16:39 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2017, 02:27:16 PM »
She's horrible! 100% wrong on every aspect of the reading. I recommend you save your money.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 04:00:42 PM »
I think she has an ability but what she said didn't pan out on the situation I was calling about.

I just saw this review YIKES:

L of the Light
So good to speak with Julie again! She was very honest about the guy I asked about. He's not ready for marriage but has those feelings for me. She sees how frustrating it is on my end, to be waiting and waiting as the years tick by. On the bright side, she sees a contact from him in a #1.

WAITING FOR YEARS AND YEARS?? YEESH