Author Topic: Reader Ruby  (Read 902 times)

Offline kitegirl

Reader Ruby
« on: July 19, 2020, 09:26:07 AM »
Hi All, has anyone read with Reader Ruby?
Her profile shows that she has been on Keen since 2009 but I feel I have only just noticed her profile the past couple of months. When I search this site I can't seem to find any comments about her.

I like her style of reading & even in her profile she seems very honest that when she reads she picks up on the current energy and what could be a possible outcome. Does not claim that this will 100% the outcome.

Even though she says in her profile she doesn't do timing, in both readings I have had with her she provided me some timelines. (without me asking)

In her first reading she said she saw me and my POI talking with a '2' she felt it was 2 weeks, which was true we did speak 2 weeks after my reading with her. (POI & I hadn't spoken in at least 2 months before this reading)

In my second reading I actually asked her about my POI & another girl (as it seems he might now be dating someone). Again I liked her reply... it wasn't the standard reply which you receive from most readers you ask 'she is a flirt, he isn't interested in her' (even though I have clearly seen through social media he is 'interested' in her).
Instead she told me, that this girl is there to help my POI spiritually grow, she is meant to be in his life short term and if it does turn into a relationship he will end it soon.

So generally I just liked this readers approach to her readings. Would love to hear if anyone else has read with her?

anything