Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 83149 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2018, 07:27:08 PM »
Lady jenna gave me a fairytale, nothing came to pass at all! She didn't even pick up that there was another girl around my ex POI. I don't recommend

same lol.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2019, 01:33:42 PM »
did your predictions come true?
just wanted to check

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2019, 03:25:17 PM »
Lady jenna gave me a fairytale, nothing came to pass at all! She didn't even pick up that there was another girl around my ex POI. I don't recommend
Same. Horrible. She used to be so popular now  no one call her because nothing come to pass.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2019, 07:05:04 PM »
Same! I used to read with her last year. Nothing...absolutely nothing came to pass.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2019, 04:36:47 AM »
Anyone read with her recently?

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2019, 10:17:52 AM »
Anyone read with her recently?

I read with her last month. She said that my POI would break things off with his rebound relationship and contact me within a week. Her time frame of things ending was off by 2-3 weeks but he did contact me within a week of things ending. This is after not speaking to each other for more than 2 months. 

Offline starGazer

« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »
I read with Lady Jenna back in March about my now boyfriend. We weren’t official at the time so I was asking about his feelings and such.

She had said April would bring more breakthroughs (we finally made things official in April which was a big step for us - he was a little commitment shy, and I didn’t want to waste my time being with someone that didn’t want to be exclusive so this was a big frustration for me at this stage, though I didn’t want to pressure him into anything either). We had a few other relationship milestones in April.

She said May would bring change. Before the change though, there would be an issue about him pulling back and I feel like we’re going backwards in the first part of the month. This is what is happening right now and started last week. She said it would only be a few days then things would get drastically better.

I was rereading old transcripts and notes to prevent a psychic binge and totally forgot about this reading. So far things are unfolding the way she said they would.

Of course, if the rest of the month doesn’t play out as she predicted I’ll update again!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2019, 05:51:37 PM »
Read with her two weeks ago and she was also very accurate with me. :)

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2019, 12:23:45 AM »
Updating this thread. She’s been pretty accurate with me. She picks up
The situation as it is in the current moment, and she’s also made accurate predictions.
I think the only thing she’s been off with is her timing when I ask for contact but other than that she’s been 👌🏻

Offline midwest60

« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2019, 02:31:07 AM »
I read with her twice (thru chat). She was the only person who got something right for me....I asked if I would see an old friend at an event and she told me no while everyone else said "yes." Wish she was on the site more...hard to catch her...

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2019, 03:24:34 PM »
Same! I used to read with her last year. Nothing...absolutely nothing came to pass.

None of her predictions panned out for me either

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2019, 10:29:58 PM »
Hey all! :) I'm new here, but not new to readings, I usually just read the forums, but am starting to feel comfortable about posting - I mainly receive readings on Keen, and have been for just over a year and have had a LOT of readings omg.

I recently read with Lady Jenna last night, and I'm feel unsure of our convo. I mean, I think what she was saying COULD be accurate about his feelings currently, but could also be applicable generally. I dunno, there wasn't a moment that I was like YESSSS. It was mostly a negative reading, but ultimately a positive outcome, but was pretty vague overall. Then she just ended the convo all of sudden and didn't answer my email. Has anyone else experienced this?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2019, 03:13:08 AM »
How off is she on her timing? She told me contact in a few days? Is she good within 1-2 weeks but bad on timing far out? Or just overall bad on timing. My chat was quick I only had 2 questions. Just wanted to get other opinions

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2019, 04:58:03 AM »
I read with LJ a lot last year over my ex and I’ll never forget a prediction she made that came true this summer. She specifically said she saw my ex’s now ex gf posting a pic on social media of them two but then her kicking him out of her house shortly after, almost like saying her posting the pic was like a front. Well they went on a trip to New York and I saw that she posted a pic of them and literally when they came back they broke up. He moved out of her house. Goes to show some predictions take a while to manifest.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2019, 03:35:37 AM »
I find it difficult to find when Jenna is actually online as I know she didn't look at my past appt. requests.  But, I did catch her twice this weekend on chat.  I am in awe of how well she read a family member of mine.  She got the various traits, behavior.....all of him......1000% correct.  Which makes me hopeful that the other things she told me regarding other areas of my life will unfold. Jenna is very, very gifted.