Author Topic: Tina Bliss  (Read 11898 times)

Offline Sooshi

Tina Bliss
« on: May 06, 2016, 08:01:41 PM »
Tina's rate is a little higher than I usually like to go with, so my calls to her have been limited. She has been decent in her predictions and some have panned out. She is a little harsh in her delivery though, I will warn you. She sometimes comes across as rude, but I don't think she means anything by it. What I liked about her is that she isn't shy about giving you outcome predictions. Some seem to avoid making solid calls on that sort of thing.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Tina Bliss
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 07:54:33 PM »
Had another reading from her last week. Her prediction for me was strikingly similar to one given to me by Mia from Kasamba. Wasn't given actual dates but should be able to update on it by July or so, I think. Prediction was extremely positive but she's not one that sugar coats things, that's for sure.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 02:31:44 AM »
Flutters hy is there one you recommend that might be worth the read? Thank you

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 03:11:31 PM »
Fluttershy, there's no way she could have shared the information with the reader who gave me the same prediction. They aren't even on the same chat line and I used different phone numbers even.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:59:19 PM »
She can be a bitch.  ::) Seriously.

BUT I have talked to her over the years and she has been right about a few things.

Sooshi-he had a vasectomy?  Seriously Tina? Maybe she misinterpreted the image given and associated it with children. None the less...I am sorry  to hear that she was wrong.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:38:41 PM »
My condolences sooshi

And then @ glamgal lol! Tell us how you really feel!

@ Fluttershy...I was having a moment  :-\ hahaha :) ;)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 01:25:34 AM »
She was one of the readers I called a few years ago.  She was never correct in anything she said or predicted.  She said the guy loves me and  is coming back.  Then after a few more readings, she told me we were toxic for each other and to put salt in every corner of my house to get rid of negative toxic energy....of which I did LOL.  That was really the only thing she got right, that HE was toxic for me.  But this was after numerous readings of a fairy tale. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 11:53:01 PM »
It wasn't a contact prediction X, and actually there was no time frame given for the prediction given. The funny thing about this prediction was it was so similar to the one from Mia of Kasamba. Her time frame was for by March of next year for it to happen. I don't call for contact predictions though as it doesn't really apply to my situation. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 04:10:23 AM »
I read with her she today she said my POI is interested in me but she not a hurry to do anything. Right now all I can do is wait no more psychic reading for me.

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 08:21:15 AM »
I read with her she today she said my POI is interested in me but she not a hurry to do anything. Right now all I can do is wait no more psychic reading for me.
thats very realistic. I wouldn't wait though if i were you

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 12:31:53 PM »
Two years ago I used to talk to her about two different guys and nothing she said about either came true, ever. Not short term, not contact, not longterm. Looking back, I don't know why I kept calling her.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 05:00:51 PM »
Two years ago I used to talk to her about two different guys and nothing she said about either came true, ever. Not short term, not contact, not longterm. Looking back, I don't know why I kept calling her.

Me too.  The only thing she ever got right was my ex was not emotionally stable.  Lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 03:03:30 PM »
2 years ago I spoke to her for about a year regarding a situation that never came to pass like she said.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 04:21:32 PM »
Has anybody read with this psychic lately?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »
I haven't called her since the last time when she predicted I'd start dating a new guy that plays baseball which was really far fetched for me. Baseball isn't popular where I live.