Author Topic: Ravenredwoman  (Read 4973 times)

tired of it all

Ravenredwoman
« on: March 21, 2016, 09:11:46 PM »
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:16:42 PM by tired of it all »

tired of it all

Re: Ravenredwoman
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 02:08:01 AM »
Has anyone read with Amber recently?  I emailed her awhile back but never got a response. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 04:54:14 PM »
Has anyone read with Amber recently?  I emailed her awhile back but never got a response.

I read with her a few times a while back...she hit on some current things but her predictions never came true...I stopped reading with her. She's a nice lady tho.

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 09:48:05 PM »
Thanks Bluebelle...would you mind sharing what kind of predictions those were? 

The only reason I started reading with her in the first place was because I read on another forum that she was good with outcomes.  People said that her timing would be off but whatever she predicted would eventually happen. 

She said my ex would come back around by the end of 2014.  Well, I did start hearing little peeps out of him around the beginning of 2015, but still, not the kind of contact she was talking about.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »
Thanks Bluebelle...would you mind sharing what kind of predictions those were? 

The only reason I started reading with her in the first place was because I read on another forum that she was good with outcomes.  People said that her timing would be off but whatever she predicted would eventually happen. 

She said my ex would come back around by the end of 2014.  Well, I did start hearing little peeps out of him around the beginning of 2015, but still, not the kind of contact she was talking about.

She predicted me and the person in question would move forward and he would reveal things to me....and he didn't..went the opposite direction.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 01:19:15 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 02:35:35 PM »
She was dead wrong for me... nothing she said happened. In fact, the complete opposite happened. It was last year

anything