Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 233228 times)

Offline bjr181

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »
I'm unsure who was "correct" in regards to this past weekend for me but I heard from my ex Thursday and Friday, Saturday and Sunday we were together hanging out.  I haven't seen him since March 23rd.  Conversation was intermittent so I was always asking when I would hear from him and when I would hang out with him.  I'm not sure where this gets us since he told me he is happier single (a few weeks ago) and doesn't want to get married to anyone but I guess its a step in the right directions since we spent some major time together and didn't fight once!

So who got the prediction in regards to hanging out in May even though I didn't think it was possible since he has been MIA and not very warm through texting.

Psychics who MAY have gotten it right:
London- Said we'd hang out on the 15th (hung out on the 20th)
Seha- Said end of May he would initiate and pursue
Ellen Hartwell- Was constant with multiple times asked that I would see him in May
Leo- Said it would take him 1-3 months (it was 1.5 months) to cool down but the reason we would get together was a friends/benefits suggestion, exactly what happened
Uli- Said things would be more solidified in May
Winter- Said we would hang out in May
Sabrina- Said we'd hang out in 2-4 weeks (it was 2 weeks)
Jacqueline kept saying I'd see him in a few days and it kept being pushed out so I'm unsure with her prediction
Nina said I'd see him in May and we'd be physical

sammiepoo

« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2011, 05:06:27 PM »
I am glad that it happened though :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2011, 05:28:01 PM »
That's great bjr!!!  There's light at the end of the tunnel!  I just hope London is right for me but a few days late like yours, so it's Winter and Seha's predictions about beginning of June.  I like Summer too....she uses tarot cards for readings and uses astrology for timelines and she also got beginning of June so here's to hoping! 

sammiepoo

« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2011, 05:34:31 PM »
talking about this is giving me hope that my big predictions will come true at somepoint and that is all that matters to me :)

Offline cj

« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2011, 06:44:45 PM »
cm- yes she is...shes really good. And she's honest she said ab my 1st sm L "he will always be selfish and difficult but you will be happy" lmaoooo

Offline cj

« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2011, 06:46:15 PM »
sammie- be happy when I get married..Im sill skeptical..just bc they come back doesnt mean it will work out.

Offline cj

« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2011, 06:48:44 PM »
brj - if you want a commitment from him fwb is not the best thing...I hope your not giving him his cake and allowing him to eat it also... :-X

sammiepoo

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2011, 06:51:47 PM »
I am happy for you because their is contact :) Because their is contact means that you can determine what you want to make out of it as well as him.

sammiepoo

« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
Of course I will be happy when you get married but in the mean time be sure to stay happy and positive and the best of luck, keep us posted :)

Offline cj

« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »
yea...staying positive is just so freaking hard! You want to be excited bc its happening but then you get scared bc you start to wonder whether it will stay that way, or what will happen next, or if something wrong is going to happen...all this bad luck Ive been experiencing and pain..just has me doubtful.

but thx for the encouragement  ;)

Offline cj

« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2011, 07:13:55 PM »
And the thing is my 1st sm hurt me too., :-[

Im so over f-ing smates!

sammiepoo

« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2011, 07:14:09 PM »
Your welcome but it is about time you have somethings happen ;)

sammiepoo

« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »
And the thing is my 1st sm hurt me too., :-[

Im so over f-ing smates!

I understand CJ and many hugs and love from your online forum

Offline cj

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »
 ;) <-----I like when ure not yelling sammie lol..u remind me of the sour patch commercial lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2011, 07:21:54 PM »
why thank you CJ I dont usually yell I just like to put these things up lol!!!!! jk why thank you I guess I was found in the sour patch lol or the cabbage patch. I am only 4 ft 11 so I guess I could pass as a kid lol