Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232699 times)

Offline cj

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2011, 02:44:01 PM »
thx so  much pt..it is hard esp bc he wants to tell me some baby names hes picked and I obviously dont feel comfortable about that  :(

Offline cj

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »
the crazy thing is how this man looks at me, how he feels so apologetic but things are so painful. I dont know what to do anymore. Seeing him only makes things worse  :(

Offline fm

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »
I finally spoke to Uli after so many attempts. She thinks that it is not over like all others CP psyhics. Gosh, what am I supposed to think or believe now? She thinks that he would contact me in 3 (weeks or months). I am clueless.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »
FMradio that's very assuring!  Of course, 3 weeks to 3 months is quite a time span.  I guess you'll know for sure when 3 weeks passes what you're wait will be.  Uli is supposed to be amazingly accurate!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 09:48:56 PM »
AngelG: it has to end, from what you are saying the other woman is a malicious lunatic, contrary to you, you seem so grounded and positive, he has to come to his senses one day! Believe that.

Offline fm

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »
well she picked up things like the same stuff which others did, he was overwhelmed with emotions, problems, and all that. I am just unsure of what will come out of the prediction in due time. I am talking to another guy now (yes as a distraction from my ex) and she said my ex would still come back and now I am confused with some other readings like the tarot lady and she said it was doomed. So now what should I do? It sucks to be me.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »
Thanks Libra, I really hope you're right and he comes to his senses soon!  Whether we get back together or not, I really hope he sees for himself what and who he's dealing with and gets out of that situation!

Give it some time Fmradio, just see how things work out.  You don't have to make a decision at this moment.  If you're enjoying the company of someone else now, see where that goes.  You have been able to confirm that there's a strong possibility your ex will return.  If and when that happens, you'll know what to do.  You can follow your heart, but for now you can just take it as it comes.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2011, 12:27:11 AM »
I was reading on CP how some of the readers became psychics after a near death experience. I started reading on the NDE topic and found this website:

http://near-death.com/

It explains the timing issue, our purpose in this life and many other things. It is very interesting and comforting.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2011, 03:22:18 AM »
FM Radio.... I'm sorry your going through such a trying time with this.   I know how hard it is too as I went through similar things at one point.   

I am the one that recommended The Tarot Lady and she has been right on the money for ME for years now.   HOWEVER, she is the first to admit that she is not always 100% percent accurate.   I would say she is the most accurate I have met thusfar, again for ME, but she has gotten some very small things incorrect.

From what people say, Uli is also very accurate and I'm sure different readers are different for each person.    So.... all I can say, is wait out the three weeks....even a month... and see what happens.    However, in the meantime, stop focusing on him.  Focus on you and what YOU need and want to do with your life to make YOU happy.   Realize that YOU are the most important one here!   If he comes back, you will have a choice to make, but in the meantime, if he doesn't, you won't look back and have wasted more of your time.   Please take a look at what I posted under "what to do while you are waiting".   If you need more info, I'd be happy to offer.

I rooting for things to work out for YOU!!!

Sunshine

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2011, 03:27:24 AM »
Libra,

Very intertesting site!   Thanks for posting that.

It will keep me busy for quite a while!  :-)

Sunshine

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »
Sunshine: Im glad you like the website. I was dazzled all day, after reading all those stories. It's kind of crazy to just imagine that everything we have here on Earth and the things we experience on this physical plane are just an illusion.

kirakira

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »
Ok, now I have to find this site you guys are talking about! 
But a quote I heard not long ago that hit me as so true is this-

The only real things in life are the unexpected things, everything else is just an illusion.

...Which makes me question why I bother trying to know the future, but still... we most definitely create our world by illusions, or our perception of reality, while the things that just happen when all elements combine are the true organic reality. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2011, 09:51:47 PM »
Kirakira: check this out: http://near-death.com/

they have different topics and what spirit guides or people on the other side say about them. Wow it is pretty intense.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2011, 12:56:41 AM »
Wow, what an interesting site. It's got a lot of interesting stuff---I will keep me busy for the next lil while as well :)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2011, 03:52:53 AM »
PT--Ooohh My goddd! That is great news!!!!!! Give relationship a try! Things are starting to turn around! I am really happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Was this predicted by cp's? Was it a prediction for around now? I can imagine how you must be feeling---so excited. Why don't you go over and chit chat in person! Or I suppose that maybe rushing it right at the beginning? Talk to him bout meeting up tomorrow!!!!!