Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 231862 times)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 03:36:50 PM »
Hi,

Yes it's me with Uli I have been reading with her quite a long time before CP.  But I gave it to someone and she's not taking any new clients and now she has it posted on her site.  And I had a bit of a wait last reading I had too and she said she's swamped.

But Kiki, on Jacqueline, I will say her timing has been a bit off for me....not totally but a bit but she nails the situation and what's going on and she KNOWS what's going to happen.  And she pegged the last thing for me within the time period and acutally it happened sooner than she said.  I believe she doesn't say things unless she's sure....I called her upset one time and questioned her and she paused...then she said ok listen I am looking further because you're upset but I don't say things unless I'm sure and I am sure but I looked and I still see the same thing....I had had another reading which was not good and just off information and it upset me and I called her to get more clarity and she was correct because things happened just as she said for that time period.  So I feel she's accurate as much as can be expected.  They're not 100% and timing is just difficult especially with soulmate stuff.

Offline cj

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »
that sucks ab Uli! I need to talk  to her...Im going to pray about it lol

Offline cj

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 03:39:40 PM »
lets us know if he contacts you kiki..and yes you should answer...dont play tooooo hard to get now. See what he has to say..arent you curious?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 03:45:42 PM »
Aef, I'm still blown away by my reading with Jacqueline. I've had great luck with Maryanne, but there was something about Jacqueline that was even better. Or maybe just different. I'll continue to call both of them. I'm not putting money on the timeline she gave me. I guess I'm just feeling nervous today and trying to figure out how to direct my energy. I have a busy/fun day planned (lunch with a friend and then going to my other friend who does energy healing), so in a couple hours I won't be thinking about it as much.

cjean, I'll definitely let you guys know! You'll be one of the firsts to know. I'm not going to play too hard to get. I'm just going to treat both of us with love and respect. I need to love and respect myself first, and I also need to treat him the same. Gosh, I'm sooooooooo curious. Knowing him though, he'll just say hi, how are you?

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 04:04:57 PM »
KIKI!
I am so excited for you...I hope its something..I am excited  for you!!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »
Ilovelola, thank you! You're so sweet. I've been waiting a long time for this all to come together. Finally, I'm seeing small glimmers of the beginning. I've worked so damn hard on myself, and I'm so effing ready for this.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »
LOL...Kiki you go girl!!!! You own your world!!! Remember that!!!  Stand tall and proud and what does he have to offer YOU?????  Not....oh I want you I want to be with you.....you're nice....be yourself....but you are in your power! ;)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »
oh yeah and this too....BOY CHASES GIRL!!!!   :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »
kiki - xxoo my friend.

Offline cj

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »
Im doing a lot better kiki..just thinking and wondering what he's thinking

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »
AEF2929, when you blocked your sm's energy, did it also alleviate the whole solar plexus thing and generally make you feel better?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2011, 02:35:31 AM »
Okay, so I did the energy blocking and I feel soooo much better!  I feel like this weight has been lifted off me, my focus is returning and so is my energy.  I think he's been draining me somehow from feeling his energy around me and that solarplexus thing was making me crazy!  I was having this foreboding feeling and anxious all the time. 

Not sure if it's normal, but I did this 2-3 hrs ago and I have been periodically seeing that image of him in my mind standing in front of me with the light in his eyes.  Not sure if it's my mind just doing that or if it's because of him?  Spent morning arguing with him again.  He thinks I'm chasing him, contacting people about him, etc.  What an ego!  Some really ridiculuous stories of me contacting people that would know nothing anyway.  I think I made that point this morning and think he realized it was crazy.  I thought this might make a difference.

Offline fm

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 03:23:12 AM »
Did anyone managed to talk to Uli? I tried so hard to get a call with her and I still didnt get it, I got into the queue twice, but the first one Skype reception is so bad, the second one she tried to call at 4:40am local time, I was sleeping and did not hear the phone ring! I so have to camp at the PC tmr for another slot.

God I am going so much to get a call back from her since I am not based in the US. I have to get a US skype number and do a forwarding to my local number which skype charges me for the international forwarding.

And I notice she log in at odd times that are not scheduled! How the hell do we know when they are going to do an impromptu log in?

Wish me luck. Urgh.

Offline cj

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2011, 03:29:27 AM »
That sucks! Good luck. Keep your phone on high volume...you cannnot mis ULI! everyone wants to speak to her

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2011, 03:46:07 AM »
fmradio --  Uli has always logged in when she's not scheduled. You have to have that call forwarded where you can get it if you want to talk to her that bad.

anything