Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232396 times)

Offline fm

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2011, 03:58:05 AM »
The problem is getting to her Queue now. Zzz.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2011, 04:06:23 AM »
oh how i wish we could all speak to ULI! and no, unfortunately, she is not taking new clients.

Offline cj

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2011, 05:00:34 AM »
what do you guys mean she is not taking new clients?

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2011, 05:08:16 AM »
cjean uli also does readings outside of CP!!! unfortunately, she's not taking new clients!

I can't remember whose got her website either but can someone post it? I'd like to take a look---cuz I think Uli is like 7$ per min at CP---too expensive for me :( but from what I am hearing i'd love to talk to her.

Offline cj

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2011, 05:36:26 AM »
well dammit! When is she going to start taking new clilents!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 07:29:49 AM »
i am trying to remember the psychics i spoke to last year that got some timelines right.....

ariel told me my sm would contact me at the beginning to middle of july and he did at the end of june. she is a good empath but i feel my first reading was the best with her. kelli got one date of contact right too, but after that her "guide" was wrong on the rest. eden never gave me specific dates but general months and so far has been correct. that's about it...

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »
Kira

Please remove that post immediately that was private information and you have posted it please remove it thank you.

Ok everyone we have to be conscious of that fact that these psychics are working for a living and it is not our place to post things that can jeopardize their employment situation.  Voicing our opinions of our readings is one thing.  Anyone can access this site and read the posts and if you think they don't check and google their site name for ripoff reports etc well I'm sure they do. 

kirakira

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 05:16:41 PM »
I'm sorry, I didn't realize the seriousness of the issue. 
I thought CP understood that the psychics make their livings elsewhere also.

Ok- it's gone.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 05:25:54 PM by kirakira »

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2011, 11:08:50 PM »
Thank you  :)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2011, 02:09:31 AM »

Sorry for asking for the website.......again......i didn't think i was a client of ULI's so didn't think anything of asking for her website----because she wouldn't be stealing a CP client! Again, didn't realize that she can have other jobs  :-[

Offline cj

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »
Ok. I didnt want to mention anything sooner but a prediction came true for me tonight. I went on a date with my sm just to catch up (Abrielle tole me last month that he would pour his heart out on Feb12th. She was a day late but very right. Then Winter and Tatiana told me that on the 2nd week of Feb. he would tell me he cared about me but that his choices have made things complicated. And they were right! Tonight he definitely opened up and told me that he cared about me and he doesn't want to hurt me and he doesn't mean the messed up things he's said when we fought last week. He kissed me on my forehead and played with my hair while dishing his true feelings. So.........finally..not much but a start! + some real predictions that finally came true that I did not expect!

positivethoughts

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »
Hi cjean. I'm so psyched you had a prediction come true!! WooHoo!!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »
cjean - another thing. I was thinking this AM about all of the crazy SM stories I've read about (including my own - lol). You've been through so much recently with this guy and you've stayed so strong. I know it hasn't been easy but keep your chin up girl - you're doing great. xxoo

Offline kiki155

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
That's great, cjean!! Thank you for sharing. How are you feeling about it all?

I posted this in the Jacqueline forum, but I thought I'd share here too. I spoke with her last week for the first time. She blew me away with the stuff she knew. I asked her about a friend of mine getting a job. She said he'd have a job within three weeks. He accepted a job this past week and starts in two weeks. So, she was right about that.

Offline cj

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2011, 02:42:41 PM »
Im feeling ok. I mean its hard because I have to actually do a lot of pretending like I dont care. and so does he. I'll get through this...esp with you guys here  :)

anything