Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 3317 times)

Offline chrys

Jenny Alton
« on: December 15, 2015, 04:35:31 PM »
Has anyone heard from Jenny at all.  I have been trying not to read often but I like to touch base with her as things she saw for me in December and again in May when she read for me have come to pass or are coming to pass.

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 11:19:31 PM »
Hi! No, haven't heard a thing and I wrote to her months ago asking when she'll be coming back on!
Your lucky to have had things come to pass. I haven't, but I like her!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 12:45:01 AM »
Jenny has been the most accurate for me, almost everything she predicted has happen with exception of the long term thing. I have quite dew readers I like but this woman has been amazingly accurate. I pray her final prediction pans out.

Hi! No, haven't heard a thing and I wrote to her months ago asking when she'll be coming back on!
Your lucky to have had things come to pass. I haven't, but I like her!

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 02:14:00 PM »
I just logged into Keen and saw that I received an Auto Reply from Jenny on December 5th.  Strange thing is that it was blank.  Anyone else??

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 06:44:28 PM »
Hey does anyone knows if Jenny Alton is ok ? is there a private site or location where I can find her? Please let us know

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 06:46:49 PM »
I wrote her an email on keen about a month ago, got nothing back. I hope she is and if someone knows where to a reading from her that would be awesome!!!