Author Topic: My Story  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

My Story
« on: September 15, 2015, 01:47:42 AM »
I read so many stories, suggestions, predictions and use them to make my decisions as to who to read with. I would like to offer some of my recent experiences. I used to be on this forum in 2012 under a different name (pm if you don't know.) I have been reading for some years, and to be honest, I have moments of calling and long hiatuses of no calling. I have and have had a few life changing events happen/happening/going to happen and began calling for insight again. I will post my tally, well re-post it later from the past... but for the here and now I have read with Lady Persephone, Yona and Dr. Ginny.

Lady P- So far the best for ME. Short term predictions have come to pass regarding work and love life stuff. She validated and confirmed quite a few things for me, and she is a sharp shooter. I do feel she gets stuck on 1 aspect of the reading at times and says the same things multiple ways (way to waste my $$ LOL) but for the most part, she has been most accurate with predictions, validations, etc.

Yona- I was so excited to read with Yona, I actually paid twice. I got the time conversion wrong for my first reading, so I paid for a second, yes, I was that anxious. I read to get a general reading and how asking questions and/or readings beyond the initial make the reading lose its luster, so to speak... So, off the bat, she nailed a few minor things, minor but definitely enough to know she was gifted and she hit my career stuff out of the park. She actually said a few minor things that have come to pass recently, so she is gifted. Career has been the heaviest on my mind and that showed in my reading and came up as priority. When it came to love/personal life, which took a backseat to career in the reading, she was all wrong. She asked me a ton of questions and I believe the questions messed it up. I read not to ask many and go for general, so I asked none, but I had to answer hers. She mentioned my ex not giving me the apology I want (not the case, as we are on good terms, no apologies wanted or necessary) and when I said this, she said it was an old ex from the past, she actually said "a blast from the past" but I cant even remember my exes middle and/or last names, so why in the hell would I be expecting an apology? Then she started talking about multiple guys from the ex, the blast from the past, a new guy, etc... that I think it all blurred and she was talking about too many people for me to even take half way seriously. All in all, she was great with general stuff and blew me away for the first few minutes, then when she started asking 100 questions, it changed everything. I guess we will see how some things pan out. (Also, one of the short term predictions that came to pass from Lady P confirms that Yona was wrong in terms of that area of my life)

Dr. Ginny- I read with her most recently. I will say that she has a gift, a small, "free gift with purchase" type of gift,but not worth money, even for her discount. I think the one thing she got was that I was a loyal person, but my zodiac overview says that, so.... I asked about career, she gave me 4 different career paths she saw me taking. I mean, options are great, but these don't all fit my expertise, nor are they even feasible. Through asking about career, it went to the personal life territory, which kind of was not where I wanted it to go. She got that I was in a relationship and was unhappy (wrong) and then when I said as much she said I was still attached (partially correct) but the things she was saying painted a picture that was not reality. (Sidenote- not all breakups are horrible and heinous.) Anyways, the kicker was she asked me if I wanted to know if anyone from the other side came through, I said "no." So, she tells me a name of a deceased uncle, described his date of death, but that was it. She literally told me he said "hello. I understand now." I had no communication and did not really know him or anyone on that side of the family, so I googled my last name and the word obituary and sure enough, that was the first one to come up. I'm not accusing her of doing a google search, but I am just saying, there was no message, nothing personal to confirm a connection, nor did I even know the man personally. Also, she asked me if I was connected to Amish people and said "Yodel" or something to that effect. I told her that was not standing out and she said she had to figure it out and never revisited it. All in all, I was less than impressed.

I know not everyone is 100% and that not everything will come to pass, but I like to call for guidance and I do believe some have a true gift, so as of now, that is my recent tally. Any suggestions?