Author Topic: Tammy Swanson  (Read 5074 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Tammy Swanson
« on: February 01, 2015, 10:30:56 PM »
I really thought Tammy S only gave positive reading. Now that I see she is capable of giving negative reading, I hope what she saw for me manifest

Offline powerofnow

Re: Tammy Swanson
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 10:54:17 PM »
I can't vouch for her predictions as I've only called her as a medium (I believe she came recommended on here so thank you to whomever suggested her as she's brilliant in that area!) but at the end of the call, I just asked her quickly what she thought of the new guy in my life.

I actually love that I have conflicting information about the potential with this guy because now I'm just forced 'to go with it'. Phew. Breathe. lol.

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 09:31:02 PM »
Well, that's been interesting...

Since last September, different psychics (including Lady Persephone, Aries Intuition, Tarot Jane and MsDream228) have predicted this new guy that was supposed to come in this month and we would have a 'significant connection'. Well, I met the guy who fit their description (star sign, height, looks, etc) and try as I might, I just can't get into him. He's super nice, sweet and seems to really like me but I have minimal attraction to him. Perhaps it could grow but I'm highly doubtful. I think we could end up as friends, which is better than nothing at all. Kind of disappointing because the only guy they saw isn't really a potential at all.

Anyway, the interesting part was that when I spoke to that deceased person through Tammy Swanson in January , I asked very generally if that person had any messages for me and they told me that the person coming up in my life wasn't that significant after all. After I finished connecting with them, I asked Tammy what her psychic senses thought and she agreed with that assessment. I kind of dismissed it since hey, I didn't know deceased people could predict the future and those are some heavywheights as far as psychics are concerned but lo and behold, the deceased person was right (this person was also right about other general guidance I needed to hear!).

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 07:29:30 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 01:44:32 PM »
Has anyone been told by tammy that you are a medium also?