Author Topic: Sasha Talks - Intuitive Insights & Wellness Coaching  (Read 4014 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Sasha Talks - Intuitive Insights & Wellness Coaching
« on: November 08, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »
I know I have made a bold decision not to have a reading again but few days ago I made an appointment with sasha cos I wanted to know some few things regarding my career as Yona was not very specific in my last reading which was back October 12th. She saw money coming in and new role but was not very sure. As a matter of fact, I was dreading to read with Sasha because I thought maybe I will hear bad news regarding the man in question and job or what have you. (If Id did I am afraid I would have taken it to the bank) The night b4 I sent her my questions and she meditated on it, I have been reading with her since 2012. In my first reading, I thought she was crazy because of what she said to me. The question was regarding a man I had know for several years, good friends, strong chemistry but I was in a relationship at the time so we did not move a relationship forward, After my relationship end, He told me that he wanted to date and get married to me, This was not strange to me cos at the time I had know him for about 12 year, he was my former College professor, I made my first call to Sasha cos I had heard good things her and how she was a great energy reader. My first reading with her was around April of 2012 and she told me, I should call her back when the first date happens, Wow this woman is a joke I though.!!!! Anyway, up until now, I have not been on a date with this man. He is now pursuing me and I have lost interest because I am in love with someone else. My second reading was regarding work, she told me she did not see me lasting longer than 3 months that was in June 2013 and I lost my job ending of August 2013. She told me spirit wanted to move me to somewhere better. Jenny told me something of that sought too that in 7 I would find a new job; exactly 7 months I found a new job. Then I had another reading with Sasha April 2014 and she saw title change but no security with the company, this has all happened, Jenny Alton also had told me I would be much happier with another comapny which I think I posted a while back. I had another reading with Sasha today November 8th 2014 and oh boy, she picked up that my love interest is a Doctor, that his mom has been pushing the issue which he told me, that the chemistry between us was really strong but he is dealing with work issues, anyway Yona kind of told me he was very stress, Sasha thinks it is time to look for a new job that I will get more money Yona told me she saw more money but did not really know where that was coming from. Anyway Sasha saw a celebration coming regarding work and I asked her about a home I want to purchase and she sees this in the 2nd quarter of next year. Well that is when I would be moving since my lease would end. Oh well I know a couple of you have read with her so do update good or bad here in this forum. I know there have been a lot of negative people here but I want us to keep this forum going. My session was to last for 15mins but she stayed a little over 30 mins with me. I can’t go into too much details but this is probable the longs thing I have posted on her because I trust this reader completely. I wanted to read with Jenny again but she is not available. I would read back with Yona beginning of next year since my reading came up with non-reading anyway. Mostly the same thing she picked up in my 2nd reading with her
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 02:30:13 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline bstalling

Re: Sasha Talks - Intuitive Insights & Wellness Coaching
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 03:00:00 AM »
she sounds good, just may take her for a spin. tips for reading with her? ask detailed questions or let her do general?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »
What kind of details did you get, fluttershy? Physical descriptions? She a remote viewer? Sounds like she is very good for past..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 01:55:26 AM »
Yes some of the things she told me about work is happening, I told my coworker about the reading and when people started calling me regarding work, she told me she got to read with her. The only problem with Sasha is thar, she does not do general reading and it is very difficult to be specific. The good thing about her is that she says it is 15min for 50bucks  but she had stayed on the phone with me for over 30mins. Fluttershy how long was your reading with her?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:51:16 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 02:10:31 AM »
I think you should wait till spring b4 you read again.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 01:22:06 AM »
this is a show where she talks about her gifts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesmw4adsdU