Author Topic: Ciro Circe  (Read 11491 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Ciro Circe
« on: November 04, 2014, 06:47:02 PM »
Anybody read with her recently? I read with her years ago and she predicted some things to be true...just seeing if she's still  been accurate these days? Lol

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Ciro Circe
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 07:01:20 PM »
Hahaha nothing she predicted happened . I believe I had a total of 3 reading

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 07:30:12 PM »
Good to know! I wonder if it was "pure luck" when u read with her last time. Lol

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 10:16:10 PM »
I have found this reader to be VERY accurate. Anyone else?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 10:21:42 PM »
Awww   :(

ITs crazy how that works. She once told me she was getting into someones head and said word for word what they have said before. She has predicted so many things that have happened. I will admit though, she has her astounding days and then she has her avg days....

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 01:11:29 AM »
I read with her some years ago,and she got something right.,Its true,she has her good moments,and days when she is very generic.
The biggest problem i have with calling her again,is the amount of time she is using to get connected..It drags on and on,and she says:"hang on while i see...hm...just a second...,,wait a minute..hold on"....
It just takes too long for each question,and if she has her off days,you wont get anything out of it.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 01:27:11 AM »
She keeps notes! She knew my name before I said it! Weird.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 01:30:52 AM »
She knows mine too....I asked her how she remembers she said Im psychic but not that psychic...your name pops up when you call :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 01:44:43 AM »
Your username pops up but not your real name. She addressed me by my real name. What she did was pull a Magical Sandra.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 01:45:20 AM »
well damn...... :o 8)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 01:58:52 AM »
She's a con artist. Keeps notes on every member and if you're a new caller, you have to email her on what you're calling about. Weird. She then throws a thing or two from your last reading. Well played Sandra, well played!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 09:48:37 AM »
They have a field where they can keep notes about the caller,such as names and birthdates.Judi has this info on me,and she asked for it.So that she didnt have to ask every single time.So this is not weird.Worse if they keep notes about the entire call,but Judi dosent do that.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 05:55:56 PM »
So, I talked with Ciro the other day and she basically changed her story. She was correct with contact. BUT since last year she has told me he would leave around the Fall and well, I called for a reading this week and she said it will be slow and something along the lines of he has no incentive to leave etc. I didn't call her on it. BUT.....

.... that pissed me off. Im not happy at all. Clearly she didn't keep notes about that cause she switched her story up.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:57:55 PM by glamgal »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 11:46:54 AM »
I had a reading with her on September 28th and she said I would hear from him in a 10 and it would be a message. I heard from him this month and it was a text. Im still pissed at her but I must give credit where it is due. I will update if more happens.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2016, 07:34:33 PM »
I dunno why I didnt think to look up this one on the board before. Been going through my notes and sprucing up accurate/not accurate readings. Has anyone else read with her?

I found her to be okay in the first 5 or so minutes, but after that she started to flipflop.

She started off reading his personality and how he'd been acting/thinking and it sound accurate enough. I felt like it took her a while to connect at the start; but she described him as having cold feet, being afraid of his feelings like they were so strong that they would control him instead of him controlling his feelings to he put up a wall.(That much did sound accurate about him). She went on to say that this is bothering him and he feels guilty and gave a prediction for contact but then said how "she was getting it as more of a thought, not seeing it as an action yet". And then she gave a prediction for things happening within a few months, maybe 3 or so months. but then she changed it saying i could take up to 9 months, then said it could take 3 or 4 years.  There were a few things she said that just didnt make sense, sounded very generic and like she was burning time.

She picked up his personality better than predictions I think. Like she did nail that when he wants to avoid something he just dives into his work instead (very true. he's a runner and uses work to escape all issues). She was also another one that used the term "dipping his toe in the water"

Im sad I didnt find this thread on her sooner. Because I feel like I wasted time on her. I didnt need someone to tell me what I already know. And thats all I really got from her. Sure, if her predictions turn out right I'll retract that statement, but Im not feeling so hot on the predictions. Never was and I think thats why I didnt think to look for her on here. She might have a bit of skill getting someone's personality or train of thought, but her predictions aren't very sturdy.

anything