Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317757 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #825 on: January 26, 2019, 12:20:18 PM »
Well at least I know now that my last reading with Judi was fake or else she’s overall a fake, I don’t know which. She “channeled” my POI who “told” her his divorce would be final next month. Nope, it’s already done, weeks before my reading with her.

Possible small hit for Psychic Shelly though who kept telling me, I’m not saying that their not divorced already... so maybe not really a hit but the only one who even came close to telling me if it had gone through or not.

Offline jcanya

« Reply #826 on: January 28, 2019, 07:00:32 PM »
She's a fraud. Told me I would hear back from someone in a certain time frame, never happened.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #827 on: January 28, 2019, 07:01:05 PM »
She's a fraud. Told me I would hear back from someone in a certain time frame, never happened.

Just because someone's prediction didn't happen doesn't mean they're a fraud. Suggest being careful with language like this. Is there some other reason you think she was fraudulent?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #828 on: January 28, 2019, 08:34:59 PM »

Just because someone's prediction didn't happen doesn't mean they're a fraud. Suggest being careful with language like this. Is there some other reason you think she was fraudulent?

She's not a psychic and she openly says that. She barely ever gives timelines and I wouldn't count on her out of everyone to be accurate on them. Anytime Ive asked her for one, it has been wrong. However, sometimes shell randomly pick it up while channeling and it was accurate.

Just for the record I did not ask if or when his divorce would be final. I mentioned that I didn’t know if it was or not. When she “channeled” him following that comment from me “he” said it would be final in February but I was able to confirm that it was finalized earlier this month. So for me, I would no longer recommend or trust her. It was just so wrong and unprompted from me asking that. Like I said I only mentioned it and she as “him” “channeled” it and it was just plain wrong and the rest of the reading seemed off and fabricated too. As if “this is what this guy would probably say  given the most likely scenario. “

ladya

« Reply #829 on: January 28, 2019, 08:54:52 PM »

She's not a psychic and she openly says that. She barely ever gives timelines and I wouldn't count on her out of everyone to be accurate on them. Anytime Ive asked her for one, it has been wrong. However, sometimes shell randomly pick it up while channeling and it was accurate.

Just for the record I did not ask if or when his divorce would be final. I mentioned that I didn’t know if it was or not. When she “channeled” him following that comment from me “he” said it would be final in February but I was able to confirm that it was finalized earlier this month. So for me, I would no longer recommend or trust her. It was just so wrong and unprompted from me asking that. Like I said I only mentioned it and she as “him” “channeled” it and it was just plain wrong and the rest of the reading seemed off and fabricated too. As if “this is what this guy would probably say  given the most likely scenario. “

sorry she didn't work for you. There's always mixed reviews about her on here and there's quite a few people she didn't work for.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #830 on: January 28, 2019, 09:25:05 PM »

sorry she didn't work for you. There's always mixed reviews about her on here and there's quite a few people she didn't work for.

Channelers have limited usefelness in my opinion anyway. Similar to empaths, they may get the here and now, but it could change tomorrow. If you're estranged from the POI, then it's worse. You want to hear from them and channelers, whether legit or not, fill that void and can suck you in. I have nothing against Judi. I think she has a gift, but my obsession kept me going back without any real validation of a future with my POI. In the end, I wasted a lot of money for nothing.

Offline jcanya

« Reply #831 on: January 28, 2019, 09:48:08 PM »

She didn't describe my POI very well either.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #832 on: January 28, 2019, 09:52:54 PM »

She didn't describe my POI very well either.

That's why I said "may".

Offline jcanya

« Reply #833 on: January 28, 2019, 10:29:18 PM »
Listen...you can keep making excuses for her if you want, but I'm not interested in spending money on someone who "may" or may not give me accurate answers. That's my prerogative. Is this not a thread to share our experiences? It's bad enough she gave me false hope in the first place, please don't attack me for sharing my experience.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #834 on: January 28, 2019, 10:33:02 PM »
Listen...you can keep making excuses for her if you want, but I'm not interested in spending money on someone who "may" or may not give me accurate answers. That's my prerogative. Is this not a thread to share our experiences? It's bad enough she gave me false hope in the first place, please don't attack me for sharing my experience.

I personally have my own doubts about this reader, which you can see if you scroll up. But getting a prediction wrong doesn't suggest fraud. So I wanted to be clear about whether there was some other problem with your reading beyond that it was wrong.

Offline jcanya

« Reply #835 on: January 28, 2019, 10:38:05 PM »

I personally have my own doubts about this reader, which you can see if you scroll up. But getting a prediction wrong doesn't suggest fraud. So I wanted to be clear about whether there was some other problem with your reading beyond that it was wrong.

My last response was to another user, not you. Like I said earlier, she did some weird rambling that I guess was supposed to represent my POI and his thoughts/feelings, but it sounded nothiiiing like him. I don't know how we're defining "fraud", but I suppose it is a bit harsh since I don't know for sure if she is trying to deceive people. Either way, there was no connection, and it would've been nice if she could've been upfront about it and gave me a refund. I don't know who the heck she was connecting to, but it sure wasn't me or my POI.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #836 on: January 28, 2019, 10:40:05 PM »

My last response was to another user, not you. Like I said earlier, she did some weird rambling that I guess was supposed to represent my POI and his thoughts/feelings, but it sounded nothiiiing like him. I don't know how we're defining "fraud", but I suppose it is a bit harsh, since I don't know for sure if she is trying to deceive people. Either way, there was no connection, and it would've been nice if she could've been upfront and gave me a refund. I don't know who the heck she was connecting to, but it sure wasn't me or my POI.

Got it. It's all good. Yeah, I mean fraud indicates purposefully trying to lie or deceive right? And I have no idea if that's the case or if she's just bad at her job, LOL. But anyway I had my own issues with her, scroll up a bit, but during channeling she used a nickname for me that my ex never ever used (and nobody else in my life does either), so ... yeah.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #837 on: January 28, 2019, 10:43:26 PM »
She’s admitted she’s not a psychic so I definitely take any predictions she throws with a huge grain of salt.  Any predictions she makes are probably off of what she channels.  What she channels and how she connects seems to be different for everyone.  I’ve asked her for a reading before a meeting just to gage overall thoughts on a topic and that’s gone well for me.   With my POI, it’s been more like 70% accurate on stuff I can verify. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #838 on: January 28, 2019, 10:55:08 PM »

My last response was to another user, not you. Like I said earlier, she did some weird rambling that I guess was supposed to represent my POI and his thoughts/feelings, but it sounded nothiiiing like him. I don't know how we're defining "fraud", but I suppose it is a bit harsh since I don't know for sure if she is trying to deceive people. Either way, there was no connection, and it would've been nice if she could've been upfront about it and gave me a refund. I don't know who the heck she was connecting to, but it sure wasn't me or my POI.

You may want to to quote so that people know who you are responding to. I wasn't defending her either. She's hit or miss, but ultimately for me, not useful regardless.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #839 on: February 13, 2019, 04:18:57 PM »
any update on her