Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317731 times)

Offline star1

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #810 on: November 13, 2018, 01:20:27 PM »
JUDI is so cool! I like her going into a trance, "becoming" your POI. Everything she told me near enough was accurate and the info spilled out of her. What I like also is if the call cuts off, she will finish up by sending you the rest of the message that she was about to say. She seemed realistic. The ONLY thing I found slightly alarming is I've just gone through this thread and seen JUDI gives people the same "he has work/money issues" line. I got this. I also was told by her as she channelled POI that he thought I could do better than him and had too much respect for me to lead me down "this dark path with him" of wanting to get his career and money straight. Without divulging too much info, he did tell me throughout our relationship that I could do better than him and deserve someone better. And he probably is working harder and trying to save up money. But I guess most guys are. Who knows? He was unemployed when we were last in contact, so it's not the reason why he actually decided to go, but could be the reason since. I'd say she's better than alot of readings I've had.

It's no secret I'm a big Judi fan, but I've never got "he has work/money issues".  There was a work issue that we spoke about, but it wasn't generic.  It was about how a situation was handled.

Thanks NJLady.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #811 on: November 13, 2018, 01:25:41 PM »
Does she get better the more you read with her? First reading was good, but the second one was more detailed and more accurate I found.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #812 on: November 13, 2018, 01:27:06 PM »
I read with her yesterday and learned more than I have from any other reading in terms of what my POI is thinking and feeling and the reasons behind the obstacles. For my situation based on my time with her, it really is right now about him being genuinely overwhelmed and feeling like I deserve better and confusion about what he thinks I want (that I want to get remarried, a white picket fence scenario basically) and that he cant give that to me right now.

So... it isn’t that he doesn’t have genuine attraction for me... at least that’s how it came up. So.... this is good to know in terms of how to approach things when he eventually reaches out. Which I really think he will. I’m hoping it will be that it’s more in line with other readers in terms of future though.

I just need to decide what I want based on when he reaches out. I hope it’s that he waits until he feels more ready ... I don’t want to get remarried any time soon. I don’t want a white picket fence. I think I need to figure out how to make him understand that .... if / when he contacts me.

Waiting to see...

Some readers that are predictors have said we’ll just be friends only. Some have left it more open ended.

But I really really got a lot out of Judis insight and am thankful I spoke with her.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #813 on: November 21, 2018, 09:56:18 PM »
I read with her yesterday and learned more than I have from any other reading in terms of what my POI is thinking and feeling and the reasons behind the obstacles. For my situation based on my time with her, it really is right now about him being genuinely overwhelmed and feeling like I deserve better and confusion about what he thinks I want (that I want to get remarried, a white picket fence scenario basically) and that he cant give that to me right now.

So... it isn’t that he doesn’t have genuine attraction for me... at least that’s how it came up. So.... this is good to know in terms of how to approach things when he eventually reaches out. Which I really think he will. I’m hoping it will be that it’s more in line with other readers in terms of future though.

I just need to decide what I want based on when he reaches out. I hope it’s that he waits until he feels more ready ... I don’t want to get remarried any time soon. I don’t want a white picket fence. I think I need to figure out how to make him understand that .... if / when he contacts me.

Waiting to see...

Some readers that are predictors have said we’ll just be friends only. Some have left it more open ended.

But I really really got a lot out of Judis insight and am thankful I spoke with her.

... Just be careful. She can really string you along through a situation that has been dead. I do feel she is quite gifted and her channeling skills are real, but also do feel at some times she just "makes up" what she feels...and reads YOUR energy and feelings and reflect onto the POI.
She is actually on my list of favorite advisors but that's when she works. I've also had her turn out flat out wrong. I've asked her about my male bestfriend of 20+ years who is married with kids and how he feels about me right now (after our little dispute over something stupid about planning an event, which I didnt tell her that we are just FRIENDS and no romance involved) and she turned it into a love reading, like she was like "baby im so sorry im so sorry I do miss you so much but i just can't do this whole relationship thing right now. Can we still be friends.. ? you are important to me.."
uhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i didnt even bother to tell her she was WAYYY off.. i felt like a jerkoff but i hung up on her. I was almost laughing after I got off the phone. and was quite hook because i had read with her few times before on my actual love interest and thought she was spot on. didnt know what to think. didnt contact her for like 8 months after this coz i was quite "Traumatized" haha.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #814 on: November 21, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
How can you say all that below and believe this woman is real? Lmao because I always knew she was fake!

Waiting to see...

... Just be careful. She can really string you along through a situation that has been dead. I do feel she is quite gifted and her channeling skills are real, but also do feel at some times she just "makes up" what she feels...and reads YOUR energy and feelings and reflect onto the POI.
She is actually on my list of favorite advisors but that's when she works. I've also had her turn out flat out wrong. I've asked her about my male bestfriend of 20+ years who is married with kids and how he feels about me right now (after our little dispute over something stupid about planning an event, which I didnt tell her that we are just FRIENDS and no romance involved) and she turned it into a love reading, like she was like "baby im so sorry im so sorry I do miss you so much but i just can't do this whole relationship thing right now. Can we still be friends.. ? you are important to me.."
uhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i didnt even bother to tell her she was WAYYY off.. i felt like a jerkoff but i hung up on her. I was almost laughing after I got off the phone. and was quite hook because i had read with her few times before on my actual love interest and thought she was spot on. didnt know what to think. didnt contact her for like 8 months after this coz i was quite "Traumatized" haha.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #815 on: November 21, 2018, 10:13:26 PM »
How can you say all that below and believe this woman is real? Lmao because I always knew she was fake!

Waiting to see...

because when she was channeling my love interests she literally said certain things which my POI would normally say in their daily speech...like word for word. i dont think that was coincidental....although...it is still quite possible. I wasn't able to validate most of what she said but few things i have been able to validate. For example, things like my POI feeling "tired" and hence thats why he cancelled on our weekend trip. It's what he told me himself and I was trying to dig if there was something else going on lol. Again, she isnt "psychic," she just reads their THOUGHTS...so i feel like that's where the limit is. I do feel that she is gifted...gotta give credit where it's due...Again, the ratio i would give her channeling is like 80 legit 20 % fake. Nobody is perfect. At least she doesnt promise you on "predictions" lol I like judi

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #816 on: November 21, 2018, 10:16:07 PM »

Waiting to see...

because when she was channeling my love interests she literally said certain things which my POI would normally say in their daily speech...like word for word. i dont think that was coincidental....although...it is still quite possible. I wasn't able to validate most of what she said but few things i have been able to validate. For example, things like my POI feeling "tired" and hence thats why he cancelled on our weekend trip. It's what he told me himself and I was trying to dig if there was something else going on lol. Again, she isnt "psychic," she just reads their THOUGHTS...so i feel like that's where the limit is. I do feel that she is gifted...gotta give credit where it's due...Again, the ratio i would give her channeling is like 80 legit 20 % fake. Nobody is perfect. At least she doesnt promise you on "predictions" lol I like judi

Agreed. Judi has been way too specific in her channeling for her to be a fake for me. I've read with her at least 2 dozen times and she gets better every time. I think once she gets to know the feel of your POI's vibe, it gets easier for her to tune in to them.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #817 on: November 22, 2018, 02:03:31 AM »

Waiting to see...

Agreed. Judi has been way too specific in her channeling for her to be a fake for me. I've read with her at least 2 dozen times and she gets better every time. I think once she gets to know the feel of your POI's vibe, it gets easier for her to tune in to them.

She faked it for me the last 2 times. Kept telling me that my poi thinks I'm such a cool girl and talked in a way he never would.  The first time I read with her seemed more true.

Offline star1

« Reply #818 on: November 22, 2018, 02:09:32 AM »
This sounds stupid but when she was channelling POI, she kept saying "babe". He mostly called me by my first name or "baby", or even another name that's really childlike he used to call me that's unique. What I like about Judi though is that she follows up the last of the sentence to you afterwards, she doesn't just leave it. I respect that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #819 on: November 22, 2018, 02:26:45 AM »

Waiting to see...

She faked it for me the last 2 times. Kept telling me that my poi thinks I'm such a cool girl and talked in a way he never would.  The first time I read with her seemed more true.

Agree. I stopped after a while because it appeared she was making it up as she went along.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #820 on: December 01, 2018, 12:31:13 PM »
I don’t comment a lot, but read a lot! I have to agree, Judi is too specific to be fake, which I usually confirm a title wats out. She’s about 85% right for me. She’s on my favorites list as well.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #821 on: January 03, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »
Just updating the thread to say that Judi nailed a timing prediction for me last week. I asked her what someone's intentions were about doing a certain thing and his thoughts came through as wanting to put it off until after boxing day, and sure enough that's exactly what he ended up doing.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #822 on: January 03, 2019, 03:30:27 PM »
It appears that when Judi can't connect she'll just go ahead and fake it.  I wish she would be honest, she would be so much more respected. I always appreciate it when a psychic says they are not connecting, it lets me know they are for real and a good person.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #823 on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:38 PM »
I read with her about two past guys and the readings and her tone for each guy were very accurate and very different for each. One had a depressed energy, and was really hard on himself, the other is happier and  talks more like a “snowboarder dude” and she nailed it. The first one she immediately got that he was working AND going to school and was overwhelmed and felt he couldn’t provide enough and that was very accurate, because he told me that himself. The trouble is that she may read them as having feelings and decent intentions, but it doesn’t mean they will act on them. With the second POI she predicted a relationship in about 6 months and I only heard from him one more time after that.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #824 on: January 05, 2019, 05:19:46 PM »
It appears that when Judi can't connect she'll just go ahead and fake it.  I wish she would be honest, she would be so much more respected. I always appreciate it when a psychic says they are not connecting, it lets me know they are for real and a good person.

Judi would never be intentionally dishonest like that. She's a really soft, do-gooder type of person when you get to know her. While she has given me incredible readings on most people I've asked about, there's was one I asked about she just couldn't seem to connect to. If my first reading with her had been that far off, maybe I wouldn't have ever called her again. But when it comes to my ex, she reads him like a book. Not only has she come out with exact phrases he's said to me before, she's also had incidents where he ended up saying the exact words a few days later. I have no doubt in my mind she's able to read minds. I'm not doubting that she wasn't able to connect for a number of people on here. No reader manages to connect with everyone. But she's not trying to fake it just to take your money. 

anything