Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317737 times)

candiednut

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #795 on: September 09, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »

Also I’m not saying Judi doesn’t have a gift. She just doesn’t work for me. She’s super nice. She even sent me an email to finish the reading.

She doesn't have a gift.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #796 on: September 09, 2018, 03:23:48 PM »
Sorry but I think she's fake!! Yeah, she would ask you questions and base her response on it, why to ask when was the last contact, most guys are not ready, it common. Give me something specific and I will believe you

She channeled the exact words of the legal advice my ex's lawyer gave him, just as he repeated them to me a week later after the deal was done. She's the real deal. My ex lies a lot. She's helped me sort out a lot of his shit and smoke screens. She's been so bang on with her readings, he thinks his friends talk to me behind his back. I've found she just gets better the more you read with her.

Offline njlady

« Reply #797 on: September 09, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
She doesn't have a gift.

Last year POI spent an enormous amount of money on a piece of real esate.  I asked Judi what he was planning to do with it.  She gave me an answer like he was opening a Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.  That made zero sense to me.  It was nothing like his other businesses, he never said a word, just made no sense for a whole lot of reasons.

Last month I was checking out LLC filings and guess what came up?  His new Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too LLC.

There is no way that someone who doesn't have a gift could have come up with the unique business name. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #798 on: September 09, 2018, 04:56:33 PM »
Yes it is . I’ve seen it on many tinder profiles , where men have had it as a pretend occupation.

How strange ...

She doesn't have a gift.

Last year POI spent an enormous amount of money on a piece of real esate.  I asked Judi what he was planning to do with it.  She gave me an answer like he was opening a Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.  That made zero sense to me.  It was nothing like his other businesses, he never said a word, just made no sense for a whole lot of reasons.

Last month I was checking out LLC filings and guess what came up?  His new Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too LLC.

There is no way that someone who doesn't have a gift could have come up with the unique business name. 

Isn’t that the quote from movie Zoolander

Offline njlady

« Reply #799 on: September 09, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
She doesn't have a gift.

Yes.

He did not actually name his new business that.   That is what I said "She gave me  an answer like he was opening ....". 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #800 on: September 09, 2018, 05:28:03 PM »
This makes more sense lol

She doesn't have a gift.

Yes.

He did not actually name his new business that.   That is what I said "She gave me  an answer like he was opening ....".

Offline njlady

« Reply #801 on: September 09, 2018, 05:29:27 PM »
Yes it is . I’ve seen it on many tinder profiles , where men have had it as a pretend occupation.

How strange ...

Fortunately I showed up and pointed out that the mock-up looked more like a center for ants and asked what good was it going to be if the kids can't even fit inside the building and demanded that it be made at least three times bigger. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #802 on: September 09, 2018, 09:59:11 PM »
She doesn't have a gift.

That's pretty amazing. I read with her just recently and wasn't really sure what to make of it. Her take on things seemed to match with my own feelings about things, but when she channeled someone, she used nicknames that this person never uses for me. This isn't my name, but say it was Margaret, you can shorthand it a lot of ways - Marge, Maggie, Mag, Megs, Margie, etc. So this person always calls me by my full name but she channeled using two of the shorthands which she never uses. So I wasn't really sure how to feel about her reading because if she's supposed to be just relaying information from this person's head, why would she use names she never ever uses for me?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #803 on: September 09, 2018, 10:05:22 PM »
She used a short version of my name too, ppl usually call others by nicknames so it makes sense why she uses it. The lady is a professional.

Right but this was while channeling another person. I'm not saying she used it talking as herself to me. She used it while channeling a person who never uses those names for me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #804 on: November 08, 2018, 02:31:41 AM »
She used the same name my POI calls me which is a short version of my name. Yes she could have guessed it but I was surprised, because that's exactly how my POI calls me and how could she have known that? My name is also not American, so it would have been hard to guess.

She said lots of things that my POI said, same phrases, same words, same kind of manner of talking.

This was my second call with her and it was better than the first.

Offline njlady

« Reply #805 on: November 08, 2018, 02:35:58 AM »
She used a short version of my name too, ppl usually call others by nicknames so it makes sense why she uses it. The lady is a professional.

Right but this was while channeling another person. I'm not saying she used it talking as herself to me. She used it while channeling a person who never uses those names for me.

I have some names that I use in my head for certain people that I don't say out loud when I am talking to them. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #806 on: November 09, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »

I have some names that I use in my head for certain people that I don't say out loud when I am talking to them.

Me too, especially for people I don't like.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D In all seriousness, I too have had pet names for people I never said to their face.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #807 on: November 10, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »
bump

Offline star1

« Reply #808 on: November 12, 2018, 06:32:30 PM »
JUDI is so cool! I like her going into a trance, "becoming" your POI. Everything she told me near enough was accurate and the info spilled out of her. What I like also is if the call cuts off, she will finish up by sending you the rest of the message that she was about to say. She seemed realistic. The ONLY thing I found slightly alarming is I've just gone through this thread and seen JUDI gives people the same "he has work/money issues" line. I got this. I also was told by her as she channelled POI that he thought I could do better than him and had too much respect for me to lead me down "this dark path with him" of wanting to get his career and money straight. Without divulging too much info, he did tell me throughout our relationship that I could do better than him and deserve someone better. And he probably is working harder and trying to save up money. But I guess most guys are. Who knows? He was unemployed when we were last in contact, so it's not the reason why he actually decided to go, but could be the reason since. I'd say she's better than alot of readings I've had.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:50:56 PM by star1 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #809 on: November 13, 2018, 01:05:12 PM »
JUDI is so cool! I like her going into a trance, "becoming" your POI. Everything she told me near enough was accurate and the info spilled out of her. What I like also is if the call cuts off, she will finish up by sending you the rest of the message that she was about to say. She seemed realistic. The ONLY thing I found slightly alarming is I've just gone through this thread and seen JUDI gives people the same "he has work/money issues" line. I got this. I also was told by her as she channelled POI that he thought I could do better than him and had too much respect for me to lead me down "this dark path with him" of wanting to get his career and money straight. Without divulging too much info, he did tell me throughout our relationship that I could do better than him and deserve someone better. And he probably is working harder and trying to save up money. But I guess most guys are. Who knows? He was unemployed when we were last in contact, so it's not the reason why he actually decided to go, but could be the reason since. I'd say she's better than alot of readings I've had.

It's no secret I'm a big Judi fan, but I've never got "he has work/money issues".  There was a work issue that we spoke about, but it wasn't generic.  It was about how a situation was handled.

anything