Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317741 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #765 on: August 06, 2018, 06:53:56 PM »
I think she is gifted. Not 100% accurate but for sure has skills. But i wont trust any predictions.  She’s channeling your POI.. and your POI is thinking something during that moment she channels, but doesnt mean they will act on their thoughts.  Kinda the same with your thoughts. How many times you have thought of something and not acted on it. 

I think to help people have better predictions - avoid going to empaths for prediction. Also when you word your question, ask something like, what is his future actions or intentions towards me versus what is he thinking or feel about me?  Just a thought.

Yes this is important. I always make sure to ask about intentions, and then ask if the person will take action on those intentions. There are a few decision points between having a feeling -> intending to act on it -> actually acting on it. Feelings are fleeting and changeable.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #766 on: August 06, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »
Yes this is important. I always make sure to ask about intentions, and then ask if the person will take action on those intentions. There are a few decision points between having a feeling -> intending to act on it -> actually acting on it. Feelings are fleeting and changeable.

Great idea particularly about empaths which I use to avoid. Are they more accurate with this line of questioning as opposed to just asking them how someone feels or what the persons thinks? I don't believe anyone has ever brought this up before.

Offline whskers

« Reply #767 on: August 06, 2018, 09:57:30 PM »
I guess a long long time ago.. I used to ask.. what is he thinking about me? This accurate empath (not Judi) I asked said, he wants to contact you and misses you. Then I changed the question to, is he going to contact me? Then her answer will be different. No he will not. Or yes he will but not as soon as you think he will. I got validation of whatever she said. But I don’t ask for contact prediction anymore. I think it’s pointless. Timing is hard.

Plus I think empaths are very good for the moment. There’s this good empath in psychic source and her answers fluctuate all the time but it depends on the poi’s Mood. But people will criticize that they will do a 180. Well yeah.. they’re empaths. I think empaths are good if you want to circumvent something. Like.. so what is he thinking about this.. but what do I say to make him do this.

There is one I work with that is an excellent empath (not Judi) but good in predictions as well. She helps me manage the situation. Eg in no way you can mention about this or that. Or this is how you should word your sentence for him to think you’re giving an advice rather a demand.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:41:05 PM by whskers »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #768 on: August 06, 2018, 10:14:37 PM »
test her and ask her about your brother or a married man and see what they say lol.

If your brother is called Mike ask her how Mike feels about you and what's coming up for the two of you!!! I’m very certain she will fail, they all have a scripted message.

I guess a long long time ago.. I used to ask.. what is he thinking about me? This accurate empath I asked said, he wants to contact you and misses you. Then I changed the question to, is he going to contact me? Then her answer will be different. No he will not. Or yes he will but not as soon as you think he will. I got validation of whatever she said. But I don’t ask for contact prediction anymore. I think it’s pointless. Timing is hard.

Plus I think empaths are very good for the moment. There’s this good empath in psychic source and her answers fluctuate all the time but it depends on the poi’s Mood. But people will criticize that they will do a 180. Well yeah.. they’re empaths. I think empaths are good if you want to circumvent something. Like.. so what is he thinking about this.. but what do I say to make him do this.

There is one I work with that is an excellent empath but good in predictions as well. She helps me manage the situation. Eg in no way you can mention about this or that. Or this is how you should word your sentence for him to think you’re giving an advice rather a demand.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #769 on: August 06, 2018, 11:08:47 PM »
Yeah she really really sucked for me :/

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #770 on: August 06, 2018, 11:28:13 PM »
test her and ask her about your brother or a married man and see what they say lol.

If your brother is called Mike ask her how Mike feels about you and what's coming up for the two of you!!! I’m very certain she will fail, they all have a scripted message.

I guess a long long time ago.. I used to ask.. what is he thinking about me? This accurate empath I asked said, he wants to contact you and misses you. Then I changed the question to, is he going to contact me? Then her answer will be different. No he will not. Or yes he will but not as soon as you think he will. I got validation of whatever she said. But I don’t ask for contact prediction anymore. I think it’s pointless. Timing is hard.

There is one I work with that is an excellent empath but good in predictions as well. She helps me manage the situation. Eg in no way you can mention about this or that. Or this is how you should word your sentence for him to think you’re giving an advice rather a demand.
I've asked her about all sorts of people around me, friends, enemies, professionals, etc. She's come through for me on them with pretty good accuracy, especially when she just straight channels what they're saying. Sometimes the things they say don't make sense to her but they're significant to me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #771 on: August 12, 2018, 01:02:51 AM »
I guess a long long time ago.. I used to ask.. what is he thinking about me? This accurate empath (not Judi) I asked said, he wants to contact you and misses you. Then I changed the question to, is he going to contact me? Then her answer will be different. No he will not. Or yes he will but not as soon as you think he will. I got validation of whatever she said. But I don’t ask for contact prediction anymore. I think it’s pointless. Timing is hard.

There is one I work with that is an excellent empath (not Judi) but good in predictions as well. She helps me manage the situation. Eg in no way you can mention about this or that. Or this is how you should word your sentence for him to think you’re giving an advice rather a demand.

Well, yeah.  Empaths are for helping YOU decide what to do, to guide you in decision making, not to keep you sitting on the couch waiting for an ex to call you in a "2 or a 9", lol.  Knowing what someone is thinking and feeling gives you an advantage in every situation and lets you decide if you want to keep going or not and how to handle difficult situations.  Or even if you should bother to handle it at all.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #772 on: August 13, 2018, 06:37:23 PM »
I kind of feel empaths can be dangerous in a way.  It's always nice to know if someone has reciprocal feelings towards you, but what's the point in knowing this, if they don't do anything about it?  lol.

My last POI, I KNOW had feelings for me, confirmed by him..however, he never did anything about it.  Hearing about how much he loved me from psychic after psychic made it harder for me to move on. 

This is just my rationale..

Offline Sag78

« Reply #773 on: August 13, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
I kind of feel empaths can be dangerous in a way.  It's always nice to know if someone has reciprocal feelings towards you, but what's the point in knowing this, if they don't do anything about it?  lol.

My last POI, I KNOW had feelings for me, confirmed by him..however, he never did anything about it.  Hearing about how much he loved me from psychic after psychic made it harder for me to move on. 

I have the same view as you on this. What is the point if the person reluctant to do anything about it

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #774 on: August 13, 2018, 06:47:07 PM »

I have the same view as you on this. What is the point if the person reluctant to do anything about it

yea.  it's true.  I went thru so much pain with that last guy, and I feel I dragged it out so much longer than I should have.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #775 on: August 13, 2018, 07:04:13 PM »
You know I wonder if one of the reasons why I have such good results with Judi is because of my POI's inability to shut up? The same way as in life, it pours right through Judi and just goes on and on and on. When she gets going with him, I have to interrupt her sometimes to ask a specific question, but it's been really helpful to me because it's like he's slipped up so speak, in channeling through her and I always find out about stuff he tries to hide from me. It drives him nuts that I always find out what he's up to. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #776 on: August 13, 2018, 09:18:28 PM »

She does heart & ego.  Ego tells you if there will be action. 

Years ago I left someone who wasn't going to ever leave me but wasn't going to marry me either.  It wasn't what I wanted.  I wanted marriage.  It didn't really matter how much he loved me or I loved him if he wasn't following through with his promise.   Sometimes you have to make a hard call and walk.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #777 on: August 13, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »

Years ago I left someone who wasn't going to ever leave me but wasn't going to marry me either.  It wasn't what I wanted.  I wanted marriage.  It didn't really matter how much he loved me or I loved him if he wasn't following through with his promise.   Sometimes you have to make a hard call and walk.

one of the hardest truths I have ever learned is that you can love someone but not be with them.  Ill probably love my ex the rest of my life, but Im with someone who is just better for me. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #778 on: August 13, 2018, 10:14:50 PM »
The problem nowadays is that most people want marriage should simply because they think it's. A form of security, if a man or a woman wants to leave you, no paper can hold them back from doing so, it's the same thing as women trapping me with babies.

one of the hardest truths I have ever learned is that you can love someone but not be with them.  Ill probably love my ex the rest of my life, but Im with someone who is just better for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #779 on: August 13, 2018, 10:21:59 PM »

Amen. That’s why I finally gave up on that guy n moved on. Still hurts in a way but I’ve accepted it.