Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317745 times)

Offline Member5

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #675 on: December 21, 2017, 02:27:56 AM »

Also I read all the way through this thread and didn't see that Judi had told anyone that their POI wasn't interested in them. How can that possibly be? I'm sure there's bound to be some love interest who's just not that into the person who's calling about them. It seems as if she tells everyone that the POI is thinking of them.

She told me to walk if my POI didn't commit in a certain time frame because she wasn't sure he would.  His ego keeps his heart in check kind of thing.  I know he is interested in me because of what he does and says, but he may not be able to bring himself to see this through.  Don't want to give out all the details here, but she's not giving me a white picket fence ending.

She told me she hoped the person I called got it together to follow through on his feelings and to give myself an end date if he did not because no guy was worth holding yourself up for so she didn't give me a happy ending fairytale either.

Offline whskers

« Reply #676 on: December 21, 2017, 04:19:56 AM »

Also I read all the way through this thread and didn't see that Judi had told anyone that their POI wasn't interested in them. How can that possibly be? I'm sure there's bound to be some love interest who's just not that into the person who's calling about them. It seems as if she tells everyone that the POI is thinking of them.

She told me to walk if my POI didn't commit in a certain time frame because she wasn't sure he would.  His ego keeps his heart in check kind of thing.  I know he is interested in me because of what he does and says, but he may not be able to bring himself to see this through.  Don't want to give out all the details here, but she's not giving me a white picket fence ending.

She told me she hoped the person I called got it together to follow through on his feelings and to give myself an end date if he did not because no guy was worth holding yourself up for so she didn't give me a happy ending fairytale either.

She told me the same 2 months ago

Offline njlady

« Reply #677 on: January 02, 2018, 09:58:46 PM »

Did you walk or did he come through?

I'm seeing my POI two days before my cut off date.  He made the plans. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #678 on: January 03, 2018, 01:15:29 AM »

Did you walk or did he come through?

I'm seeing my POI two days before my cut off date.  He made the plans.

Haven’t heard from him.  If predictions are correct.. then he should reach out by now until beginning of February.  Cookie’s prediction is January. I’m not expecting and I’ve moved on. I will not initiate anything.  But if POI does reach out again, i’ll See what he has to say and if its the same BS, then I’m walking away. :)

Offline patu005

« Reply #679 on: January 05, 2018, 12:24:06 AM »
when is she on usually, would like to get her insight

Offline njlady

« Reply #680 on: January 06, 2018, 04:58:54 PM »
when is she on usually, would like to get her insight

She is pretty good about posting her schedule.  Usually 3 or 4 days a week.  She is supposed to be on this morning until 1 pm Central but hasn't logged on. 

Offline patu005

« Reply #681 on: January 13, 2018, 03:13:49 AM »
Ok i had reading with her today. I liked her and  she did hit some things that cant be guessed. She did channel him according to situation. My answer for her question when did i see him last was Yesterday so she could have guessed we are together as a couple but no.. she channeled into him according to situation. Some things she said are exactly same as some other advosors have said about him ( zadalia, Qoc18, tara from California) so i do think she got him. She also mentioned something i know it has been going on long time and it has. Also mentioned me giving him my contacts what i did not mention. I think she channeled him well

Offline njlady

« Reply #682 on: January 14, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »
Ok i had reading with her today. I liked her and  she did hit some things that cant be guessed. She did channel him according to situation. My answer for her question when did i see him last was Yesterday so she could have guessed we are together as a couple but no.. she channeled into him according to situation. Some things she said are exactly same as some other advosors have said about him ( zadalia, Qoc18, tara from California) so i do think she got him. She also mentioned something i know it has been going on long time and it has. Also mentioned me giving him my contacts what i did not mention. I think she channeled him well

Don't call her too often.  I call her every 1 to 2 1/2 months, depending on how my situation is coming along.  I think she's great. 

Offline Eros0905

« Reply #683 on: January 18, 2018, 05:11:28 PM »
Hi Everyone! This is my first post, though I have been a reader for a while and have found this board to be extremely helpful. I decided to give Judi a try based on the reviews of this board - I was looking for an empath, not outcome predictions, so she sounded like a fit. While I know that we all have different experiences with readers and they don't connect to everyone, if it weren't for her positive reviews here, I would have guessed that she was a fraud. First off, she asked 3 questions before she started channeling -1) if the person was a romantic contact, 2) when the last time we had contact was, and 3) the gender of the person. I told her - previously romantic over a year ago, last contact was yesterday, male. Without going into too much detail on this board, he is an ex bf, we were close friends before we dated, and after the breakup, haven't really resumed our friendship as before, but we see each other all of the time - live in the same neighborhood, work out at the same gym, are in the same social circle with all of the same mutual friends. Our contact the day before my reading was in regards to a property that we were involved in and the discussion got tense, with absolutely no romantic involvement. Judi channeled him as if we were romantically involved - with his ego saying the typical he loves me but scared scenario - that he is scared of getting hurt, scared of hurting me, scared of commitment, that he is really focused on his career and building his bank account, but he can't believe that we are here and just needs to go with it and see where it goes. WRONG!!!! I believe she made a bunch of assumptions based on my answers to her questions at the beginning of the reading. Also, he is RETIRED, sold off his company and acquiring more money is the absolute least of his concerns. When she channeled his heart, she said that he wants to eventually give the whole marriage thing a try someday and have kids and a family. WELL, he has been married, already has kids, and as far as we discussed while we were together, not something he wants to do again. The whole reading was a joke, really disappointing that she just wouldn't say that she isn't connecting.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #684 on: January 18, 2018, 05:58:30 PM »
@Eros0905, thank you for posting

Offline marciamia

« Reply #685 on: January 18, 2018, 06:16:28 PM »
hahaha wow!!!! that seems like something any of us can do.... what a scam. Glad I never tried her. I tried a “channeler” a few times on Oranum and she was bullshit. Did the same thing Judi did, took information, though I’m vague as anything, and just flat out went with it. Won’t do it again. Sorry you wasted your money on that crap.

Offline Kate

« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2018, 06:59:11 PM »
Judi seems to work brilliantly for some people, and not others (but unlike some readers, she doesn't seem to let on if she doesn't connect.) 

I have sporadic hits with her.  She has been off most of the time, but once or twice has come out with something she could not have known...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2018, 07:48:35 PM »
Hi Everyone! This is my first post, though I have been a reader for a while and have found this board to be extremely helpful. I decided to give Judi a try based on the reviews of this board - I was looking for an empath, not outcome predictions, so she sounded like a fit. While I know that we all have different experiences with readers and they don't connect to everyone, if it weren't for her positive reviews here, I would have guessed that she was a fraud. First off, she asked 3 questions before she started channeling -1) if the person was a romantic contact, 2) when the last time we had contact was, and 3) the gender of the person. I told her - previously romantic over a year ago, last contact was yesterday, male. Without going into too much detail on this board, he is an ex bf, we were close friends before we dated, and after the breakup, haven't really resumed our friendship as before, but we see each other all of the time - live in the same neighborhood, work out at the same gym, are in the same social circle with all of the same mutual friends. Our contact the day before my reading was in regards to a property that we were involved in and the discussion got tense, with absolutely no romantic involvement. Judi channeled him as if we were romantically involved - with his ego saying the typical he loves me but scared scenario - that he is scared of getting hurt, scared of hurting me, scared of commitment, that he is really focused on his career and building his bank account, but he can't believe that we are here and just needs to go with it and see where it goes. WRONG!!!! I believe she made a bunch of assumptions based on my answers to her questions at the beginning of the reading. Also, he is RETIRED, sold off his company and acquiring more money is the absolute least of his concerns. When she channeled his heart, she said that he wants to eventually give the whole marriage thing a try someday and have kids and a family. WELL, he has been married, already has kids, and as far as we discussed while we were together, not something he wants to do again. The whole reading was a joke, really disappointing that she just wouldn't say that she isn't connecting.
God, this is so sad to read, especially since we've been given excellent advice from PP, on the other thread, on the ways of how we can have more meaningful readings.
You should have stopped the reader in her tracks and told her she was flat out wrong and let her know straight away you'll be getting your money back.
It totally confirms that some readers are in it for the money, or else they would gladly refund you when they are wrong.

Offline whskers

« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2018, 08:17:54 PM »
@eros0905 yeah wow thanks for posting

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #689 on: January 19, 2018, 06:13:28 AM »
God, this is so sad to read, especially since we've been given excellent advice from PP, on the other thread, on the ways of how we can have more meaningful readings.
You should have stopped the reader in her tracks and told her she was flat out wrong and let her know straight away you'll be getting your money back.
It totally confirms that some readers are in it for the money, or else they would gladly refund you when they are wrong.

Yeah, she was very wrong for me as well.  So wrong I hung up on her mid sentence.