Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317758 times)

Offline candy1

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #645 on: October 22, 2017, 11:26:16 PM »
thats weird. i don't get that from her tbh and im usually really good at sensing that type of stuff and energy of people.

hmm, then she is good for you, not for me though. I am just guided to stay away from her; its so strong that none of the positive reviews here can influence me. But I have others that somewhat work when I need a reading so..
I don't get that vibe from her either and, though I have no idea how to use it, I am also quite empathic myself.  I have had some readers literally make me physically sick. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #646 on: October 31, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »
Not to offend Judi fans, but I personally feel she is not genuine. Just my 2 cents...

Last night I had a 1/2 hour conversation in person with POI and he said a lot of specific things that she had been telling me for the past six months (4 calls, said these things each time) and also confirmed that something had not been conveyed to him, just like she said.  I was sitting there thinking OMG that's exactly what Judi said to me.

If you don't feel she is for you, that's cool, but she is 100% for real.  No one is 100% correct, but she's definitely not fake.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #647 on: November 01, 2017, 04:41:50 AM »
In my 2nd last reading she conveyed to me something from POI about some advice someone had given him, and he said the exact same thing on the phone a week later. She makes my hair stand up sometimes with how precise she is.

Offline njlady

« Reply #648 on: November 01, 2017, 05:00:34 PM »
In my 2nd last reading she conveyed to me something from POI about some advice someone had given him, and he said the exact same thing on the phone a week later. She makes my hair stand up sometimes with how precise she is.

When POI started explaining himself and I had my verbal Deja Vu moment, I would have loved to have seen the look on my face.  I almost blurted out "That's what Judi said!".  Stopped myself just in time.  It was the first time I got verbal confirmation of what she has been telling me, and I'm still in Wow mode.

ladya

« Reply #649 on: November 01, 2017, 05:34:34 PM »

When POI started explaining himself and I had my verbal Deja Vu moment, I would have loved to have seen the look on my face.  I almost blurted out "That's what Judi said!".  Stopped myself just in time.  It was the first time I got verbal confirmation of what she has been telling me, and I'm still in Wow mode.

LOL same. that's me every time i heard verbatim something Judi said. even when i doubt her or think she's off she comes through and proves me wrong.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #650 on: November 14, 2017, 01:52:15 AM »
OMG Judi is so amazing. One of the reasons I've become such a fan of her is that in almost every single reading she comes out with details about people that I already know to be true and when she channels them it always sounds just the way they speak in real life. If they tend to swear it comes through in the reading. Little idioms they use and specific phrases the way they say them. She did that again today for me. Also I think she does something while you're on the phone with her or just after, like reiki or something, because my mood always lifts after talking to her, even if the reading wasn't all that positive. My mood isn't very prone to fluctuation or influence so this is really unusual for me.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #651 on: November 14, 2017, 05:34:27 PM »
I think it about time I get a reading from her again I created a new account to see if she said the same thing about my poi.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #652 on: November 14, 2017, 06:47:54 PM »
Seriously don’t bother.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #653 on: November 14, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »
What make me believe her is that she did use a word that my poi always said to me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #654 on: November 14, 2017, 09:02:08 PM »
Lostsoul, Judi repeated to me verbatim the exact words from the lawyer of someone I asked about, who gave the person advice on what to do in a certain situation. The woman is talented beyond belief. She's not 100% correct all the time, but no one is. When she gets rolling channeling someone though, it's often word for word. You definitely have to record her readings though. If you just take notes, you'll miss things she mentions or how she said it. She goes so fast.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #655 on: November 15, 2017, 02:51:14 AM »
Lostsoul, Judi repeated to me verbatim the exact words from the lawyer of someone I asked about, who gave the person advice on what to do in a certain situation. The woman is talented beyond belief. She's not 100% correct all the time, but no one is. When she gets rolling channeling someone though, it's often word for word. You definitely have to record her readings though. If you just take notes, you'll miss things she mentions or how she said it. She goes so fast.

How cool! I wish she worked for me, or maybe she did, but I don't have any way of verifying so moot point :(.. but it's exciting that she is legit, worked for you and you can verify it as well.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #656 on: November 15, 2017, 12:55:52 PM »
I really, really like Judy. But her last few reads were "wrong" meaning nothing came of them, (even if, hypothetically, she was channeling correctly) - and the POI before that, let's just say she got the feelings right but he's too emotionally immature to properly convey them in a way that "works" for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #657 on: November 15, 2017, 03:52:06 PM »
I can confirm she got some things wrong for me. I think she gets some things right, like she can get a feel for your POI's personality and mannerisms and your personality and mannerism - then she bases what is happening or what happened on that and the information you give her. She told me certain things were happening that weren't true so she definitely created a story, I wouldn't read with her again.

I agree, yeah that's a good description of it. She does pick up on some things but then it's like she fills in the blanks in between with her own ideas rather than psychic information. For me she got just enough right so I thought she was really talented so I trusted her. But events and practical real world things she told me never happened. For me she was so wrong about certain things, she was dangerously wrong.

EDIT: I get negative vibes from her as well, she isn't even saying anything bad they are usually really good but talking to her definitely brings my spirits down. As an empath she and sapphire21 really do have an effect on me. Sapphire21 usually tries to calm me down before our readings and get me to relax, I appreciate that she immediately picks that up.

I often felt bad after talking to her. And then I couldn't really explain it to myself because she didn't say anything really bad. She was kind and polite and encouraging. However as time went on I noticed subtle things she said that felt dismissive or invalidating. Like in the effort to be positive, she would try to quickly brush aside the negative (aka, reality!)

But after she offered to do Reiki for me I realized that had a lot to do with what I was feeling coming from her. My experiences with Reiki and people who do Reiki have been really bad so I have learned to stay away from readers if I know they do it. Not everyone discloses it though. When I found this it explained a lot of the experiences I had with Reiki.  http://www.lipstickmystic.com/reiki-is-crap/

In general I think when readers are not grounded as people or don't use the right techniques to ground the energies, they can end up dumping a lot of energy on us from other clients or just their own feelings.

I agree, and I never liked the fact that she didn't even seem to take a breather in between readings, it was like she did one call after another, continuously, on the days she was on...I would think with something as draining as channeling, you would need a break in between to do it properly.  Seemed kind of money hungry, I know it's a business but still.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #658 on: November 15, 2017, 04:05:15 PM »
In general I think when readers are not grounded as people or don't use the right techniques to ground the energies, they can end up dumping a lot of energy on us from other clients or just their own feelings.

I agree with this a lot. It’s one of the reasons I always believed that readers would do well to accept their criticism when they are wrong and look into why the reading was wrong/off. I wonder if any of them are aware of this. It probably causes more wrong readings than right ones and the reasons they pick up other people’s stories that have nothing to do with the current call or people close to you. Part of it just appears as if they don’t care.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #659 on: November 15, 2017, 04:25:18 PM »
I agree, and I never liked the fact that she didn't even seem to take a breather in between readings, it was like she did one call after another, continuously, on the days she was on...I would think with something as draining as channeling, you would need a break in between to do it properly.  Seemed kind of money hungry, I know it's a business but still.

Yep, she would just do one after another...seems like sometimes she took a little break in between though? I'm not sure. I know sometimes her queue was long and it looked like she just took one call after another.

She told me she had gotten a lot of readings herself on Keen, and readers had strung her along too. Make of that what you will!

OMG really?  That's kind of crazy.

Yes it seemed she would take a little pause in between readings but I would guess that she would do probably between 50-100 in one day when she was on, maybe more...How is that even possible without collapsing.  lol.