Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317799 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #615 on: October 10, 2017, 05:53:37 PM »
She was right for my friend in a negative reading, then very wrong in the next one, which was positive. The positive one was given after she asked a lot of questions first. Edited to add: Judi did not ask questions before the negative one.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #616 on: October 10, 2017, 05:57:58 PM »
I think in the case of Judi, she is not a total fraud in that she legitimately "gets" some stuff, but she makes up a lot of crap too.  So you are getting probably a 25% legitimate reading, and 75% BS.
For me, it's been more like 95% legitimate, 5% wrong with Judi. I've been able to verify the vast majority of things she's told me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #617 on: October 10, 2017, 06:01:00 PM »
She was right for my friend in a negative reading, then very wrong in the next one, which was positive. The positive one was given after she asked a lot of questions first. Edited to add: Judi did not ask questions before the negative one.

was it on the same person?  just curious. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #618 on: October 10, 2017, 06:16:05 PM »
Can anyone recommend a legit empath?

Lady P, spend enough time on her and don't go back to her on the same topic.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #619 on: October 10, 2017, 06:17:18 PM »

Yes, same person. The readings weren't that far apart either, not more than a month.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #620 on: October 10, 2017, 06:23:19 PM »

Yes, same person. The readings weren't that far apart either, not more than a month.

Wow that's crazy.  Your friend must have been awfully confused.   :(
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:28:35 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #621 on: October 10, 2017, 06:32:18 PM »
Nah, she just disregarded the negative one and believed the good one  :P

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #622 on: October 10, 2017, 06:33:14 PM »
Nah, she just disregarded the negative one and believed the good one  :P

Yeesh.  So easy to do that with readings isn't it lol.  Been guilty myself.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #623 on: October 10, 2017, 06:34:18 PM »

Agreed, she will just say same stuff over and over if you read on the same person.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #624 on: October 10, 2017, 07:07:52 PM »

Agreed, she will just say same stuff over and over if you read on the same person.
Only if you ask the same questions.

I don't know if you've seen the movie I-Robot, but the lead is able to ask questions of a hologram with certain prerecorded answers. Getting the answers he needed was a matter of asking the right questions. Asking the same question would result in getting the same answers. I tend to think of this when I am deciding what to ask Judi before I call. I've had amazing results with her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #625 on: October 10, 2017, 07:17:43 PM »

Only if you ask the same questions.

I don't know if you've seen the movie I-Robot, but the lead is able to ask questions of a hologram with certain prerecorded answers. Getting the answers he needed was a matter of asking the right questions. Asking the same question would result in getting the same answers. I tend to think of this when I am deciding what to ask Judi before I call. I've had amazing results with her.

Oh I was talking about Lady P lol. 

Sooshi, Judi has been right for you?  Have you gotten confirmation from POI?  (if you don't feel like sharing, I understand)

In Shayalay's friend's case, it seems Judi asked questions, leading to different types of channeling to come though...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:19:57 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Kate

« Reply #626 on: October 10, 2017, 10:12:55 PM »

Advisor Neal. The best empath I have ever read with.

Offline Kate

« Reply #627 on: October 10, 2017, 11:34:40 PM »
Not sure with Judi, I had about 3 readings with her so far within 2 months (I know too much). The first reading was amazing, the second was great but the third was a bit :/
If you read with her often does she tend to make up a few things?

I've had two readings with her.. around a month apart.. both were consistent and she gave me the second without recalling who I was.. both very similar..

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #628 on: October 11, 2017, 02:23:49 PM »
I have to say, that I LOVE Judi! She's really caring and has a lovely energy. I think she really does give it her all, every time.

Calling more than once or twice if nothing has moved though doesn't really result in much new info, though. And her timing (at least for me) hasn't been "on". :)

I have had her channel three POIs now, and here are my thoughts:

POI 1 - ego channel - def on - she had different terms of phrase and such for all three. And knowing how they speak, it made sense. heart channel - yes, he keeps coming around. But ultimately he has a lot of commitment issues (which he's admitting to and facing now) but is trying to work on it himself, not engaging a professional, so overall I'm done with that dream! But it did take him about 4-6 months to really come to terms with what was in his heart and admit it, and he's only "Admitting it" as much as he can. I think the heart and ego fight.

POI 2 - ego channel - I don't remember - heart channel - I do remember this, because it was SO SHORT. And not that deep. And, he ended things shortly thereafter.

POI 3 - ego channel - sounded very similar to what he told me last. And she picked up some amazing things I didn't say like what he does for work, etc.  heart channel - I can't confirm any of it yet buuuut if it's right. I should be a happy girl.

So here's something I realized typing this - I think ultimately for any of us to see what's in someone's "heart" - play out in real life - they need to let their heart overcome their ego enough. So it depends how headstrong and ego-driven your person is... thoughts?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #629 on: October 11, 2017, 04:39:29 PM »
I think she give everyone the same stock line when she read his/her heart like I hate when I being mean to him. I'm hurting myself too. I sacred that I might fall in love with him sometime I do love him.