Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317757 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2017, 07:41:21 PM »
I think she did channel My poi. When she channel her ego my poi think I crazy but she a little bit crazy herself. I like you a lot I always pretend that I don't but I do. She said she not ready for anything on the romantic level yet but if I give her time she might known how to get there. When she channel her heart she said I care for this men a lot sometime I think I might love him. I known he gonna treat me like a queen most men don't do that. But what the point if I'm not ready if he can hang on next year maybe I hated when I hurt him and being mean to him I hurt my self too when I do that.
Well I can confirmed that my poi said I'm crazy all the time. She also said she doesn't like me all the time but she don't like blocking people so she doesn't care.  I want to known if anyone got anything like mine

I have gotten the lines of "sometimes I think I might love her"  and "I hate when I hurt her, I hurt myself in the process" and i've gotten the line of "I know she wants to be treated like a princess" coming from POI via Judi. So similar in nature to the queen one.

I don't know with Judi i am literally on the fence with her. She says very very positive things like a fairytale read. I just need more to confirm she's authetically reading him, either that or she is very good at putting on a show.

Here's my most recent reading, if anything sounds similar let me know. from his ego& heart: "I got a lot of stuff going on but i'm good at it" " She's super cute, I really love her" " I miss kissing her, I do I miss touching her face, her hands her beautiful face, I miss her hair god she's so gorgeous I miss her i genuinely" I feel like there's so much I have to tell her so much going on in my life I have to organize my life you know shit just hit the fan over here last year and a half and i'm trying to get it together just calm everyone down just shut up and ill get it taken care of. People are so stupid, i'm going to have to start kicking some serious ass over here and do all of this by myself. from his heart.... " She's amazing, she's the kind of girl you could see living forever with. I know i have to get my life together before i get down on one knee but i've thought of marrying her i honestly have i thought this is the girl this is the girl i want a family with. I love her i really do i really do but i know i have to have a better life before i even begin to bring her something bigger I miss her all the time I feel like she's just one of those people that you want to hold all night long you know snuggle up under the covers  with and just smell her hair or feel her body against yours. I miss it i really do. I just know i've got some issues in my personal life that i'm trying really hard to sort through that i'm hoping i can get there faster because i don't want her to be with anyone else. I don't wanna lose her. I know this is on me and I know this is my responsibility and i hope i can get there faster bc she is one of the most amazing people i have ever met i do love her and i want this to work i just need a little bit more time" AND there's my latest reading. Sorry it was so long i had it recorded so i typed it out as i listened. If she's fake, then someone on here can chime in and say if they have had this sort of reading before .

My readings with her were similar and some of the phrases were similar but mine were much more about him feeling like he was fucked up, not good enough, etc. Those were things he did actually say to me. She also said a lot about how he realized he was treating me poorly and wanted to apologize which he never did.

The gist of it is very similar though, all the stuff about missing me, needing to get his life together. She said he had thought about marriage, and in our situation I really doubt that.

There were some really factually wrong statements like she told me he still remembered the smell of my hair. My ex never smelled my hair, and I mean never, not even a possibility. I have very short hair anyway, not the kind that you put your face in and smell. When I questioned it she claimed he was adamant about it and he must have imagined what it was like. If I had been in my right mind, that was where I should have hung up the phone and never called her again.

I don't think she reads scripts or intentionally makes things up but she does tend to fall back on certain ideas and phrases. Probably what many readers do if they don't realize they are not connecting.

She did pick up on some amazing stuff for me a few times, not related to my ex, and that was enough to keep me calling back thinking she had a real gift. I still believe she has a gift, but it was not consistent enough to rely on it.

I don't mean to rain on your parade but i have gotten a reading from her where she was saying my POI doesnt feel good about himself, doesnt think he is good enough for me, and all of that. I don't think ill be calling her anymore.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #586 on: August 20, 2017, 05:38:13 AM »
I don't mean to rain on your parade but i have gotten a reading from her where she was saying my POI doesnt feel good about himself, doesnt think he is good enough for me, and all of that. I don't think ill be calling her anymore.

What parade? Lol. I am probably her most disgruntled customer. If I haven't made it clear enough, I don't think Judi is an accurate reader or can be relied on for anything. Even the few things she picked up on that were totally unique to me, I still have to question her interpretation because she was so totally wrong on other things.

My ex actually did say those things to me though. He was very down on himself. The only thing is, after we broke up, he swung the opposite way and started acting really arrogant to cover up that insecurity. Most of the readers would only get one side of his personality or the other, not both.

I think everyone feels down on themselves at one time or another it's just a natural thing to feel as a human being lol.  She has picked up some unique details with me as well, where i was like wow that kinda does sound like him. I'm with you on the fact that readers can only pick up on one side of the personality, that's why i keep jumping from psychic to psychic i guess lol. I also think feelings change constantly... so it's like one week he loves me and the next week it's not love but he really likes you or cares for you.  This week i have gotten the "he really likes you" phrase from 3 readers. And i'm thinking for as long as he's known me he should be in love with me and i get upset about it lol then look back and think how silly for me to look into it that much
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 05:41:59 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #587 on: August 20, 2017, 10:27:34 PM »
I think everyone feels down on themselves at one time or another it's just a natural thing to feel as a human being lol. 

Not the way a person with a mental illness feels. You don't know my ex so why don't you just take your 'lol' somewhere else?

That was unnecessary. I wasn't implying it towards you. You misunderstood me. You sound very miserable and bitter so I will just leave it there. I'm well aware of how mental illness can make you feel. I have had anxiety and depression for the last 2 years. My statement was not directed at your situation. It was just a general statement that a psychic can make that can apply to many that's all I was trying to say. Relax.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #588 on: August 26, 2017, 03:05:46 PM »
Judi recently hit the bullseye for me, and I got confirmation from the POI. She's incredible.

ladya

« Reply #589 on: August 26, 2017, 03:53:17 PM »
Although I felt like my last reading with her was a bit underwhelming I was able to confirm something she kept on insisting throughout the reading. It was nothing major but she was correct.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #590 on: August 26, 2017, 04:14:40 PM »
Judi recently hit the bullseye for me, and I got confirmation from the POI. She's incredible.

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #591 on: August 26, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
She's very nice but she was wrong for me recently. I asked another party and she advised it was a female. I got confirmation that it was a male. This caused a lot of unnecessary worry for me. I think empaths should be able to tell the difference between a male or female energy

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2017, 10:38:13 PM »
Was it something she asked her guides or did it come through in channeling? I find she's way more accurate if it's something that comes through when she channels the other person. She's come through with some creepily accurate stuff that way for me.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #593 on: August 26, 2017, 11:49:03 PM »
She channeled and asked him directly.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #594 on: August 30, 2017, 12:03:42 AM »
I do have to say that although judi gets a lot of things right for me, there have been a couple times that she was DEAD  wrong. Like complete opposite. So buyer beware.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #595 on: September 02, 2017, 02:07:41 AM »
Oh boy. A friend of mine called Judi about her boss...just to see..Judi went on and on about how he loves her and could see himself having kids with her. This man has no romantic interest in my friend and is already married with kids

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2017, 02:12:56 AM »
Oh boy. A friend of mine called Judi about her boss...just to see..Judi went on and on about how he loves her and could see himself having kids with her. This man has no romantic interest in my friend and is already married with kids

I wonder if she is actually somewhat gifted but instead of channeling the POI she channels you and sees our.thoughts, hopes and wants.  It just doesn't make sense that she gets some things spot on like words they say etc but can be SO wrong as well. I hung up on her the last time I spoke with her she was so wrong. I think she's borderline a scam :(

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #597 on: September 02, 2017, 02:50:54 AM »
Let me get this straight, your friend called Judi, who explicitly states she doesn't read jobs (or health), just relationships in her ad, to ask about her boss... and then got pissed off when she read it like it was a romantic interest.  :-\

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #598 on: September 02, 2017, 03:34:53 AM »
The second time I called her, she started talking right out of the gate about how my ex had been out once or twice for a drink with someone and nothing more, and that it wasn't a relationship and then a few minutes in, she paused and asked me what I was calling about. She had answered my question that I was going to ask without me asking it yet. My ex later confirmed this to be true. This is the same woman that Judi said thought that my ex was still in love with me, and my ex also confirmed for me that that was the reason she had dumped him. When she's connects, she really hones in on the situation with laser beam accuracy. I've had some really startling things come to light from her that have proven to be true.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 05:40:01 AM by Sooshi »

ladya

« Reply #599 on: September 02, 2017, 03:44:23 AM »
The second time I called her, she started talking right out of the gate about how my ex had been out once or twice for a drink with someone and nothing more, and that it wasn't a relationship and then a few minutes in, she paused and asked me what I was calling about. She had answered my question that I was going to ask without me asking it yet. My ex later confirmed this to be true. This is the same woman that Judi said thought the my ex was still in love with me, and my ex also confirmed for me that that was the reason she had dumped him. When she's connects, she really hones in on the situation with laser beam accuracy. I've had some really startling things come to light from her that have proven to be true.

Sooshi, has she ever give you timeframes that have been proven to be correct? like when she channels and asks the POI? she has been really accurate for me as well when she's on, she's on.