Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317905 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #570 on: August 19, 2017, 02:35:48 AM »
I can confirm my reading from her was inaccurate. She babbled on so fast. I got the scared runner sorry. So far from the truth. I hope you can move on and meet someone deserving of you. Your poi constantly tells you she doesn't care. Nothing better than hearing it from the horse mouth.
I kind believe her too because my poi isn't around anyone and she has been single for a year now because of a very bad divorce. I also aware that she doesn't work for everyone too. either way I should move on and keep her at the back end. She even said maybe next year I'll be ready.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:39:30 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #571 on: August 19, 2017, 03:11:46 AM »
I think she did channel My poi. When she channel her ego my poi think I crazy but she a little bit crazy herself. I like you a lot I always pretend that I don't but I do. She said she not ready for anything on the romantic level yet but if I give her time she might known how to get there. When she channel her heart she said I care for this men a lot sometime I think I might love him. I known he gonna treat me like a queen most men don't do that. But what the point if I'm not ready if he can hang on next year maybe I hated when I hurt him and being mean to him I hurt my self too when I do that.
Well I can confirmed that my poi said I'm crazy all the time. She also said she doesn't like me all the time but she don't like blocking people so she doesn't care.  I want to known if anyone got anything like mine

I have gotten the lines of "sometimes I think I might love her"  and "I hate when I hurt her, I hurt myself in the process" and i've gotten the line of "I know she wants to be treated like a princess" coming from POI via Judi. So similar in nature to the queen one.

I don't know with Judi i am literally on the fence with her. She says very very positive things like a fairytale read. I just need more to confirm she's authetically reading him, either that or she is very good at putting on a show.

Here's my most recent reading, if anything sounds similar let me know. from his ego& heart: "I got a lot of stuff going on but i'm good at it" " She's super cute, I really love her" " I miss kissing her, I do I miss touching her face, her hands her beautiful face, I miss her hair god she's so gorgeous I miss her i genuinely" I feel like there's so much I have to tell her so much going on in my life I have to organize my life you know shit just hit the fan over here last year and a half and i'm trying to get it together just calm everyone down just shut up and ill get it taken care of. People are so stupid, i'm going to have to start kicking some serious ass over here and do all of this by myself. from his heart.... " She's amazing, she's the kind of girl you could see living forever with. I know i have to get my life together before i get down on one knee but i've thought of marrying her i honestly have i thought this is the girl this is the girl i want a family with. I love her i really do i really do but i know i have to have a better life before i even begin to bring her something bigger I miss her all the time I feel like she's just one of those people that you want to hold all night long you know snuggle up under the covers  with and just smell her hair or feel her body against yours. I miss it i really do. I just know i've got some issues in my personal life that i'm trying really hard to sort through that i'm hoping i can get there faster because i don't want her to be with anyone else. I don't wanna lose her. I know this is on me and I know this is my responsibility and i hope i can get there faster bc she is one of the most amazing people i have ever met i do love her and i want this to work i just need a little bit more time" AND there's my latest reading. Sorry it was so long i had it recorded so i typed it out as i listened. If she's fake, then someone on here can chime in and say if they have had this sort of reading before .

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2017, 03:17:17 AM »
Its sounds very fake to me. That's kind of what she was mumbling to me. How much he cares and how he's just not ready, and working on himself.  No, he was not... Not one word was true.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #573 on: August 19, 2017, 03:27:20 AM »
Its sounds very fake to me. That's kind of what she was mumbling to me. How much he cares and how he's just not ready, and working on himself.  No, he was not... Not one word was true.
So your Poi was dating someone else right? maybe she work for some maybe she don't

ladya

« Reply #574 on: August 19, 2017, 03:39:55 AM »
I think she did channel My poi. When she channel her ego my poi think I crazy but she a little bit crazy herself. I like you a lot I always pretend that I don't but I do. She said she not ready for anything on the romantic level yet but if I give her time she might known how to get there. When she channel her heart she said I care for this men a lot sometime I think I might love him. I known he gonna treat me like a queen most men don't do that. But what the point if I'm not ready if he can hang on next year maybe I hated when I hurt him and being mean to him I hurt my self too when I do that.
Well I can confirmed that my poi said I'm crazy all the time. She also said she doesn't like me all the time but she don't like blocking people so she doesn't care.  I want to known if anyone got anything like mine

I have gotten the lines of "sometimes I think I might love her"  and "I hate when I hurt her, I hurt myself in the process" and i've gotten the line of "I know she wants to be treated like a princess" coming from POI via Judi. So similar in nature to the queen one.

I don't know with Judi i am literally on the fence with her. She says very very positive things like a fairytale read. I just need more to confirm she's authetically reading him, either that or she is very good at putting on a show.

Here's my most recent reading, if anything sounds similar let me know. from his ego& heart: "I got a lot of stuff going on but i'm good at it" " She's super cute, I really love her" " I miss kissing her, I do I miss touching her face, her hands her beautiful face, I miss her hair god she's so gorgeous I miss her i genuinely" I feel like there's so much I have to tell her so much going on in my life I have to organize my life you know shit just hit the fan over here last year and a half and i'm trying to get it together just calm everyone down just shut up and ill get it taken care of. People are so stupid, i'm going to have to start kicking some serious ass over here and do all of this by myself. from his heart.... " She's amazing, she's the kind of girl you could see living forever with. I know i have to get my life together before i get down on one knee but i've thought of marrying her i honestly have i thought this is the girl this is the girl i want a family with. I love her i really do i really do but i know i have to have a better life before i even begin to bring her something bigger I miss her all the time I feel like she's just one of those people that you want to hold all night long you know snuggle up under the covers  with and just smell her hair or feel her body against yours. I miss it i really do. I just know i've got some issues in my personal life that i'm trying really hard to sort through that i'm hoping i can get there faster because i don't want her to be with anyone else. I don't wanna lose her. I know this is on me and I know this is my responsibility and i hope i can get there faster bc she is one of the most amazing people i have ever met i do love her and i want this to work i just need a little bit more time" AND there's my latest reading. Sorry it was so long i had it recorded so i typed it out as i listened. If she's fake, then someone on here can chime in and say if they have had this sort of reading before .

i've never gotten any of those exact lines before. yes the context somewhat similar. its weird like when she talks she sounds like my POI so i don't even know lol. like my POI doesn't talk like what judi said to you if i heard something like that id be like mmm no but shes said thing i was able to verify so idkkkk but the context is similar.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #575 on: August 19, 2017, 03:41:48 AM »

LOL! I was reading this in my head with her voice..sounds very similar to what she said to me esp the 'I really do' part..ugh

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #576 on: August 19, 2017, 03:44:37 AM »

A long time ago when I read with her I also got the I do Love you I really do part too. I think she used that I really do part on everyone lol.  Her story is too good to be true. One thing for sure is that I should do what every psychic said and leave my poi alone for 2 or 3 months if no contact then I got my answer lol.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 03:48:12 AM by lostsoul209 »

ladya

« Reply #577 on: August 19, 2017, 03:49:32 AM »
she never told me the i really do part lol.

ladya

« Reply #578 on: August 19, 2017, 03:58:04 AM »
i had a reading with her recently and it wasn't as good as the other times. very minimal detail and didn't feel as though she was as connected as the other times.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #579 on: August 19, 2017, 04:36:36 AM »
I don't know but i do think she uses similar lines on people... I agree LadyA, the more readings i get with her (not even in a short amount of time) the more it lacks details... I love the feel good readings but I don't want to get my hopes up and pay to be lied to.. at this point in time I just want the truth.  But certain parts of her reading did ring true like the " i need to kick some ass"& "people are so stupid" does sound like phrases he would use... And he has told me how much he loves my hair and my face... still pretty vague statements.. Idk still on the fence about it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:44:52 AM by wildfox87 »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #580 on: August 19, 2017, 05:13:39 AM »

One thing for sure is that I should do what every psychic said and leave my poi alone for 2 or 3 months if no contact then I got my answer lol.
no shit

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #581 on: August 19, 2017, 05:43:27 AM »
The last time I read with her it had been about a month since my previous reading.  She was so off i ended up hanging up on her. She "channelled"him saying he was wanting more with me, to give me more but was trying to find a way to fit me into his life.  That's when I hung up.  Umm. He was still with the gf at that time. 

I think she gets bits and pieces right, maybe, but for the most part, I think she's wrong. I've never been sure of her to be honest

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #582 on: August 19, 2017, 07:27:04 AM »
I don't know but i do think she uses similar lines on people... I agree LadyA, the more readings i get with her (not even in a short amount of time) the more it lacks details... I love the feel good readings but I don't want to get my hopes up and pay to be lied to.. at this point in time I just want the truth.  But certain parts of her reading did ring true like the " i need to kick some ass"& "people are so stupid" does sound like phrases he would use... And he has told me how much he loves my hair and my face... still pretty vague statements.. Idk still on the fence about it.

If you're on the fence about her, why don't you try asking her about someone aside from your POI? I've asked about all sorts of people around me and my poi, and she's nailed other people's personalities as well. It's also given me other perspectives on the situation.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2017, 07:53:07 AM »

LOL! I was reading this in my head with her voice..sounds very similar to what she said to me esp the 'I really do' part..ugh

Yikes!  I am going to try her out one more time and use Sooshi's advice to get a reading on someone else that I know personally. That is a great idea! I will report back in the meantime!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2017, 03:04:45 PM »
She did channel some of the word that my poi said to me all the time she think I'm crazy and she doesn't like me. I think she does has some gift but not gifted as we though.