Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317757 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2017, 08:53:44 PM »
I always wonder has anyone got a negative channel from their poi like I don't like him even though he a nice guy I can only see us friend?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #541 on: July 30, 2017, 02:04:09 AM »
Yep like I said before she did tell channel my POI and said POI doesn't have any romantic feelings and he is thinking more about work, career..which has been true..my POI is super career focussed and doesn't care about anything else.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #542 on: July 30, 2017, 02:45:27 AM »
Judi is absolutely not reading from a script. She's far too specific in the details she gets, she's repeated things word for word from conversations I've had.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #543 on: July 30, 2017, 03:00:53 AM »
Yep like I said before she did tell channel my POI and said POI doesn't have any romantic feelings and he is thinking more about work, career..which has been true..my POI is super career focussed and doesn't care about anything else.
Really when she channel my poi she said my has strong feeling for me but she scared to admit and she just want to run away and hide. Then when I first tell her my feeling she did not reply a months later I text her that I in love with her then she get mad and said she didn't respond because she didn't care. Then she blocked me after a augment. Then she unblocked me and contact me then she said she did it because she didn't like blocking people. Then I said to her one day why she text me sorry then change the subject she then said your f crazy leave me alone.  95 percent of the psychic on keen said she has true feeling for me but is afraid to admitted.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:02:41 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #544 on: July 30, 2017, 03:14:02 AM »
Maybe I will give her another go soon and see what happens. Also it was 2.30am when we spoke, I hadn't been asleep for 24 hours. Maybe being extremely exhausted didn't help. It sucks our timezones are so different.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #545 on: July 30, 2017, 03:36:44 AM »
Really when she channel my poi she said my has strong feeling for me but she scared to admit and she just want to run away and hide. Then when I first tell her my feeling she did not reply a months later I text her that I in love with her then she get mad and said she didn't respond because she didn't care. Then she blocked me after a augment. Then she unblocked me and contact me then she said she did it because she didn't like blocking people. Then I said to her one day why she text me sorry then change the subject she then said your f crazy leave me alone.  95 percent of the psychic on keen said she has true feeling for me but is afraid to admitted.

Has anyone told you the two of you will actually be in a relationship?
90 percent of the psychic on keen if I am patient and wait. But there are story here that 95 percent of the psychic said that there poi will come back when they found out that there poi is already marry lol so that doesn't mean anything.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #546 on: July 30, 2017, 04:55:33 AM »

Has anyone told you the two of you will actually be in a relationship?
90 percent of the psychic on keen if I am patient and wait. But there are story here that 95 percent of the psychic said that there poi will come back when they found out that there poi is already marry lol so that doesn't mean anything.

No i mean how many have said the words you will be in a relationship? not that she's attractive to you, not feelings, but an actual relationship?
90 percent

sodapopcharm

« Reply #547 on: July 30, 2017, 05:15:27 PM »

so why do you continue to get readings?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #548 on: July 30, 2017, 05:48:53 PM »

Same reason as everyone else in here it an addiction. But now I truly trying to stop.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #549 on: July 30, 2017, 11:42:56 PM »

Same reason as everyone else in here it an addiction. But now I truly trying to stop.

I agree it's an addiction, but sounds like you know what they are going to say and you have already made up your mind that they are wrong and are going to give you fairytale.

Also, if they have asked you to be patient then getting more readings about that girl might delay the process, so maybe meanwhile if you cave in to get readings, you can ask about general love life prediction, and don't even mention your poi. Maybe that will be a step to let go of your POI and start seeing other things which lie ahead and also be patient.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #550 on: July 31, 2017, 07:28:48 AM »
I agree it's an addiction, but sounds like you know what they are going to say and you have already made up your mind that they are wrong and are going to give you fairytale.

Also, if they have asked you to be patient then getting more readings about that girl might delay the process, so maybe meanwhile if you cave in to get readings, you can ask about general love life prediction, and don't even mention your poi. Maybe that will be a step to let go of your POI and start seeing other things which lie ahead and also be patient.
good point @mystery. @lostsoul- have you asked about your love life in general and not specifically your poi?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2017, 10:51:28 PM »
How many people have been told their poi wants to marry you by Judi? Just curious .

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #552 on: August 03, 2017, 12:09:09 AM »
How many people have been told their poi wants to marry you by Judi? Just curious .

Not me.

Offline candy1

« Reply #553 on: August 03, 2017, 01:35:08 AM »
Not so far....

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #554 on: August 03, 2017, 01:43:14 AM »
Ok, thanks guys makes me feel better to know she's not feeding fairytales to everyone. My readings have always seemed too good to be true with her! I would really like to believe them but of course i always doubt good things. glass half empty approach.. Then i won't get my hopes up and have letdowns. Have had that happen too many times to count with readings of course.

anything