Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317767 times)

ladya

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #510 on: July 01, 2017, 08:19:54 PM »
ye she definitely has a gift no one can deny that. i am grateful to have found her. i really think she's phenomenal. she's just not someone i would recommend reading with a lot unless something significant has occurred because she won't really be able to say anything new.

ladya

« Reply #511 on: July 01, 2017, 08:23:38 PM »
i literally get chills when i listen to her talk. i wish i could channel like that HA

ladya

« Reply #512 on: July 01, 2017, 08:24:59 PM »
That's good to know Ladya! She's hard not to keep calling lol

ha i know right you wish you can just listen to her talk all day long.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #513 on: July 01, 2017, 08:30:42 PM »
I need to try her again if two of my favorite reviewers love her so much. She wasn't that great for me in December but the connection and communication with me and POI is much stronger now so maybe her reading will be better.

ladya

« Reply #514 on: July 01, 2017, 09:34:24 PM »
yes update us please!

Offline Livvie

« Reply #515 on: July 02, 2017, 03:28:41 AM »
This lady was gooood for me. Mind blowing. When channeling she spoke so fast it made my head spin!  :o

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #516 on: July 02, 2017, 12:57:31 PM »
Yes,its important to get some confirmation between calls.I know for certain that Judi was partly wrong about something in a reading.I got verification that the situation with my poi was not what she picked up..Thank God..
The last call i made to her was last year,regarding something else,and it as far off for the most part.I know she can be really amazing,but now i have learned to be careful with what i trust.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #517 on: July 11, 2017, 12:41:49 AM »
Just read with her. She seems to good to be true. Does she give anyone a negative reading ever? Also, anyone who read with her a long time ago that can verify that she was either right or wrong?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #518 on: July 11, 2017, 01:20:54 AM »
Just read with her. She seems to good to be true. Does she give anyone a negative reading ever? Also, anyone who read with her a long time ago that can verify that she was either right or wrong?

For me nothing transpired however it was mostly his desires n he just chose not to act on them

Offline knel27

« Reply #519 on: July 11, 2017, 01:52:43 AM »
same thing with me...the desire was there but he has chosen not to act. after a year of silence, and literally hundreds of psychics later, kisha was the only one correct about my POI not coming back and is still sticking to it. Also Judi told me I would hear from my POI in June, which didn't happen, she then changed her tune to "highly likely in the next 60 days"...that didn't happen either. I can't validate what she says however she did channel my POI very well and use his exact words. She just isn't good with predictions and EVERY psychic has told me my POI is the most stubborn person and has too much ego/pride and won't act on his desires. damn free will. And life goes on.... :-\

Offline mystery123

« Reply #520 on: July 11, 2017, 11:20:25 AM »
She was alright for me. She told me bunch of awesome things which I have no way of verifying like the guy likes me, falling in love with me and stuff which I don't think is true.. she gave me one timeline in April- didn't happen and one for August - not sure how anything will happen since he is moving and is already has his attention on someone else.

She was nice to talk to but didn't work for me(.. and same for Zadalia, she said the same things, which made me believe the whole thing even more.. but nothing panned out for me. Maybe I got readings from them in may/june and things shifted since then-- free will and all that crap! Lol

Offline knel27

« Reply #521 on: July 11, 2017, 09:30:12 PM »
same thing with me...the desire was there but he has chosen not to act. after a year of silence, and literally hundreds of psychics later, kisha was the only one correct about my POI not coming back and is still sticking to it. Also Judi told me I would hear from my POI in June, which didn't happen, she then changed her tune to "highly likely in the next 60 days"...that didn't happen either. I can't validate what she says however she did channel my POI very well and use his exact words. She just isn't good with predictions and EVERY psychic has told me my POI is the most stubborn person and has too much ego/pride and won't act on his desires. damn free will. And life goes on.... :-\

Hey Knel,

May I ask what Kisha said and when she told you he wouldn't come back? Also have you had any luck with Jade or Barbara?

Kisha told me very first week of April there would be no movement in 4-6 months. She said he would maybe have thoughts to reach out in June (funny as that is the month that I moved and he knew I was moving), but "they would only be thoughts" and saw no communication at all. I wrote her off as not connecting because she didn't give a lot of details. Every other reader has told me the opposite and able to give details. I actually gave her a second chance 2 nights ago, which would be 3 months after my first call with her. As of now I have not been in contact with my POI for ONE YEAR (minus one text message when I had to give back his clothing). When I spoke with her 2 nights ago, again, she did not see ANY communications and without me telling her I moved she picked up on it. I don't give her any background info because she doesn't like that. She said "he feels there is something different, something has changed with you two as there is a lot of distance and nothing would come about it due to this". It is hard to read with her because she takes forever to say one sentence and she doesn't exactly sound thrilled to dish any good news even when I asked if anyone else would come into my life. I asked her a few different ways if I would get communication and still a big NO for atleast the next few months. She didn't see any at all in the future. I even called Ness the next day because I wanted someone with a good track record to get a read on this and Ness also said she didn't see any communication, that there would be a window of opportunity in the next 3 months, that his desires are there but he's too stubborn and has too much ego/pride that he won't take action. She said to let him go and to move on. She actually told me at one point to stop getting so many readings lol. She did tell me IF he does do something in the next 3 months during this window of opportunity it could change things, but this is a small chance as he is set in his ways right now and does not want to do anything. After having connected with some other people on this forum it seems to be the case that if Kisha says no.....it 95% of the time means NO. And if she says positive things, she can be more wrong than right sometimes. Its been a year and there has been ZERO communication. This guy knew I was moving across the country and didn't even reach out to text and say bye. So its time to move on. Yes Jade and Barbara have been good with details but the point is I'm wasting money and calling to get fed stuff I already feel and know in my gut, yet no action is being taken. I am so tired of this dragging out and me not being able to move on with my life because I spend all my money and time looking at keen and calling psychics. I should be enjoying the new awesome city I just moved to. Also, timing continuously gets pushed back with the other readers...first May, then June, then beginning July, then late July to August, 'soon', "weeks", "oh maybe months".....ugh you just get sick of it. I actually think we make things worse by calling and fixating on the outcome. I think if I just let go and move on and try to be happy, the universe will start to deliver not what I want but what I need. I am not trying to say that the readers are not good. Ive enjoyed some of my readings, its just that a lot of these psychics pick up energy, but at the end of the day WE decide what action we take and create our own reality. Just because someone is in love with you and wants to check up to see how you're doing does not equal him picking up the phone and calling you. It's time to wake up and start creating a better life for myself, thanks to some awesome people on this forum, I can start doing that.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #522 on: July 11, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »
Im sorry to hear that Knel... my heart goes out to you. Have you thought about texting/calling him to casually ask how he's doing or maybe make up an excuse to reach out? It might give you the closure you need in order to let go.  I had a guy recently contact me after 2 years just to see what i was up to, he had told me he was calling a bunch of people to catch up then he asked me if i had a boyfriend, which i lied and said i did lol. But it doesn't have to be awkward you know..  I remember when i desperately wanted to talk to my POI in the past, I would call him and pretend like it was an accident. I was like Oh no i got the wrong Matt (matt isn't my POI's name)  and I pretended like I had accidently touched his name instead of the other "matt" (which would be the same name of my POI)  in my contacts. So then it made it look like it really wasn't intentional and that you know lots of guys lol
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:56:16 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline knel27

« Reply #523 on: July 11, 2017, 10:02:44 PM »
Im sorry to hear that Knel... my heart goes out to you. Have you thought about texting/calling him to casually ask how he's doing or maybe make up an excuse to reach out? It might give you the closure you need in order to let go.  I had a guy recently contact me after 2 years just to see what i was up to, he had told me he was calling a bunch of people to catch up then he asked me if i had a boyfriend, which i lied and said i did lol. But it doesn't have to be awkward you know..  I remember when i desperately wanted to talk to my POI in the past, I would call him and pretend like it was an accident. I was like Oh no i got the wrong Matt (matt isn't my POI's name)  and I pretended like I had accidently touched his name instead of the other "matt" (which would be the same name of my POI)  in my contacts. So then it made it look like it really wasn't intentional and that you know lots of guys lol

Hey Wildfox, thank you for the kind words, i really like the support on this forum. I actually did text him the beginning of June, 3 weeks before I moved to mail back his clothing. We exchanged a few texts, but the thing is he took 24 hours to respond to my initial message when he is someone who always has his phone on him and is very protective about it. So I know he got my text and just wanted to make me wait (I've seen him do that countless times with other people). And when we were exchanging texts he was taking a while to respond to each one and was very superficial. I just didn't like the vibe I was getting when I was sort of putting myself out there, letting him know I graduated my program and sent him a photo of it. You would think after a year he would be a little bit more welcoming, but I just didn't get that. So i kept it short and realized I would have to live with that as my form of closure. My heart is so broken. This was a guy I almost got engaged to and we went through a lot together, so its really hard for me to let it go, but I also know I'm torturing myself by calling psychics all the time and not trying to move on.  :-\

Offline knel27

« Reply #524 on: July 11, 2017, 10:07:39 PM »
Also, when I spoke to Ness yesterday for the first time, she said something simple that hit home for me...."People think they get closure when the other person reaches out....you only find closure within yourself."....I keep thinking about that, it makes sense. I really need to heal myself as I know the energy I radiate is not where it should be if I want to attract a nice guy into my life. 

anything