Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317859 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #495 on: June 10, 2017, 04:06:50 AM »
She's been really good for me whether she does the direct channeling or not but everyone's different.  What sort of advice was she giving you if you don't mind me asking?

She never gave me advice. She put fillers and her opinion in the reading.  She also repeated stuff from previous readings.  She was funny at one point. She asked him "are you still banging her"? Lol. I laughed at that

stargazer

« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2017, 09:35:44 AM »
when shes really connected shes connected.
yes very true!

ladya

« Reply #497 on: June 20, 2017, 02:15:18 AM »
ye shes amazing - she was def channeling with me too no way it was a script. it was way tooooooo specific and she knew a lot of things about the situation that couldn't have been guessed.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #498 on: June 22, 2017, 02:07:24 AM »
Anyone have her send them reiki after a call? I swear I feel better after talking to her.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #499 on: June 22, 2017, 02:10:48 AM »
Anyone have her send them reiki after a call? I swear I feel better after talking to her.

No, but I go to a reiki energy healer and she's flipping amazing. I highly suggest it.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #500 on: June 22, 2017, 02:34:27 AM »
I read with her again today and she does have a gift. She accurately got 2 timing predictions right that I already knew to be true without me telling her. I don't know how she did it. I have no way of confirming whether the things she says about my POI are true and the way he feels, but what she says is certainly in line with his persona. I hope she is right! She didn't talk as much in third person like she did last time, still an exceptional reading!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #501 on: June 22, 2017, 05:22:13 AM »
What time is she generally online?

ladya

« Reply #502 on: June 22, 2017, 06:06:20 AM »
mon wed fri sat

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #503 on: June 22, 2017, 12:02:53 PM »
The one thing I don't get about Judi is how she takes call after call without a break....how can you accurately channel that way?  I've seen her be on for hours taking continuous calls.

Offline knel27

« Reply #504 on: June 22, 2017, 09:49:09 PM »
and i don't think she is as good when you are one of her last calls. I have read with her a total of 3 times. The first two times I was one of the first couple of callers and she was absolutely phenomenal. The last and third time I read with her which was over a month ago, I was disappointed...I think she is amazing, but at that time I'm sure I was one of her last few calls as it was nearly 5pm her time. I don't think I want to read with her anymore though, as I realize after I read with her I always feel more emotional, usually upset because my POI and I have not been in contact for a year and I can't verify any of the stuff she channels so it doesn't do me a lot of good. She is great though.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #505 on: June 22, 2017, 11:44:45 PM »
The one thing I don't get about Judi is how she takes call after call without a break....how can you accurately channel that way?  I've seen her be on for hours taking continuous calls.

I think she gets a lot of long calls for one, and I have seen her take breaks between calls. Her status will go from Busy-Send mail to Away-Send Mail. Also, it's probably the reason she only works 3 - 4 days per week.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #506 on: July 01, 2017, 07:52:32 PM »
she is awesome read with her 2 week ago. She said that I'm keeping pushing my poi and she weren't ready that why she blocked me. She said there is a  5 percent chance she never contact me again. Let her miss me and she will contact me again and she did this time I won't push her and let her do it on her own time but waiting is the hardest part.

ladya

« Reply #507 on: July 01, 2017, 07:53:55 PM »

she does take breaks. usually after one or two calls she goes away for like a half hour or so.

ladya

« Reply #508 on: July 01, 2017, 07:58:25 PM »
she is awesome read with her 2 week ago. She said that I'm keeping pushing my poi and she weren't ready that why she blocked me. She said there is a  5 percent chance she never contact me again. Let her miss me and she will contact me again and she did this time I won't push her and let her do it on her own time but waiting is the hardest part.

Judi has proven to be HIGHLY accurate for me. i read with her every few months and she just blows me away with info and she never repeats which i read she does for some people. so odd how that works. everyone connects differently. for me empaths have proven great with timing better than psychics.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #509 on: July 01, 2017, 08:08:07 PM »

You are unique lostsoul lol...I don't know of many men who use psychics

anything