Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317743 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #480 on: June 09, 2017, 06:59:57 PM »
@wildfox- Judi hasn't ever told me fairy tales. she's given me bad, heart wrenching news before.

I'm curious, did she just give you this news when you asked your question or did you press her for more info? I ask cause I just want to know whether you guys have found her to be straightforward or she may withhold some info.
she gave me the news when I asked. I didn't press her for more info. With me, she's been very straightforward

I've verified a few things that were wrong. First, she arbitrarily just told me he'd seen me the day before but I didn't see him.  then she said he'd driven by my house. I found that quite odd and didn't really believe it. Still don't.  Then when i asked if the GF was going on a trip with them, she channeled and said NO.  Well, she is on the trip with him.  She also asked him if he's breaking up with GF and said yes, after the trip most likely.  I seriously doubt it.   They look very happy.  Why would he take his GF if he's SO miserable, unhappy and bored  with the GF?  He's gone to his parents house in Florida so that's even more confirmation he's not miserable.

You know what?  and I'm not condoning this guy's behavior towards you or anything of the sort, but when I was in a really bad place with my current guy, I mean really bad (we broke up a few months later and he moved out) he took me on a trip to his parents out of state....so apperances can be disceiving.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #481 on: June 09, 2017, 07:38:26 PM »
@wildfox- Judi hasn't ever told me fairy tales. she's given me bad, heart wrenching news before.

I'm curious, did she just give you this news when you asked your question or did you press her for more info? I ask cause I just want to know whether you guys have found her to be straightforward or she may withhold some info.
she gave me the news when I asked. I didn't press her for more info. With me, she's been very straightforward

I've verified a few things that were wrong. First, she arbitrarily just told me he'd seen me the day before but I didn't see him.  then she said he'd driven by my house. I found that quite odd and didn't really believe it. Still don't.  Then when i asked if the GF was going on a trip with them, she channeled and said NO.  Well, she is on the trip with him.  She also asked him if he's breaking up with GF and said yes, after the trip most likely.  I seriously doubt it.   They look very happy.  Why would he take his GF if he's SO miserable, unhappy and bored  with the GF?  He's gone to his parents house in Florida so that's even more confirmation he's not miserable.

You know what?  and I'm not condoning this guy's behavior towards you or anything of the sort, but when I was in a really bad place with my current guy, I mean really bad (we broke up a few months later and he moved out) he took me on a trip to his parents out of state....so apperances can be disceiving.

Definitely can be. When I was in a very bad place with a live-in ex (not the one I'm asking about currently), we went out of town for the weekend, out to eat together but mostly with groups, did some activities alone up for about six weeks until the day he moved out. I haven't seen him since. You truly can't tell what's going on with them by what they do together.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #482 on: June 09, 2017, 07:45:48 PM »
I feel like channeling gets harder if the persons energy isn't actively in your sphere. I can be wrong. But if the energy of the person is prominent or you're in constant communication it's easier to channel accurately. Same goes for predictions. Just personal view

Let's say you're right.  Judy shouldn't read for those people then. That is unethical in my eyes.  Don't feed people a bunch of Bullcrap and make stuff up.  I had my doubts about Judy from the first time I read with her but not being able to verify , I just didn't know so i trusted her

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #483 on: June 09, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »

Definitely can be. When I was in a very bad place with a live-in ex (not the one I'm asking about currently), we went out of town for the weekend, out to eat together but mostly with groups, did some activities alone up for about six weeks until the day he moved out. I haven't seen him since. You truly can't tell what's going on with them by what they do together.

Yes, you also just have to accept that you may never know the truth there. Looks can be very deceiving, especially when it comes to what people post on social media.

yep.  i call it fakebook LOL

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #484 on: June 09, 2017, 08:18:05 PM »

Yes, you also just have to accept that you may never know the truth there. Looks can be very deceiving, especially when it comes to what people post on social media.

yep.  i call it fakebook LOL

My point was Judy specifically channelled and asked and came back with a no but she was wrong. The fact that he's there with her is irrelevant.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #485 on: June 10, 2017, 12:35:51 AM »
Let's say you're right.  Judy shouldn't read for those people then. That is unethical in my eyes.  Don't feed people a bunch of Bullcrap and make stuff up.  I had my doubts about Judy from the first time I read with her but not being able to verify , I just didn't know so i trusted her
You seem to be implying that Judi is intentionally misleading people when she doesn't connect with them or gets things wrong. I really don't believe that she would be that deceitful. I don't think she knows if she's off on her answers and I don't believe she intentionally makes things up.

ladya

« Reply #486 on: June 10, 2017, 12:41:39 AM »
You seem to be implying that Judi is intentionally misleading people when she doesn't connect with them or gets things wrong. I really don't believe that she would be that deceitful. I don't think she knows if she's off on her answers and I don't believe she intentionally makes things up.

i agree. i don't doubt Judi has a gift. energy gets tricky to pick up when theres multiple parties involved. sometimes readers pick up on a different persons energy without realizing. but regardless readers aren't 100 percent and sometimes they dont connect. i don't think she purposely misguides people. she talks too fast to be making up bs. im sure she doesn't work for everyone but thats with any reader.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #487 on: June 10, 2017, 02:14:37 AM »

i agree. i don't doubt Judi has a gift. energy gets tricky to pick up when theres multiple parties involved. sometimes readers pick up on a different persons energy without realizing. but regardless readers aren't 100 percent and sometimes they dont connect. i don't think she purposely misguides people. she talks too fast to be making up bs. im sure she doesn't work for everyone but thats with any reader.

This particular reading she didn't do her while fast talk channeling. She asked questions and asked the guides.  I get some readers don't connect. My feeling is she wasn't connecting therefore didn't  channel as usual and put fillers in or her own opinion.

ladya

« Reply #488 on: June 10, 2017, 02:49:58 AM »

This particular reading she didn't do her while fast talk channeling. She asked questions and asked the guides.  I get some readers don't connect. My feeling is she wasn't connecting therefore didn't  channel as usual and put fillers in or her own opinion.

ye thats probably why. i only had her channel so i can't speak on when she does other things. maybe she should just stick to channeling lol.

ladya

« Reply #489 on: June 10, 2017, 02:51:09 AM »
she's not a psychic so i wouldnt take her predictions too seriously. i only use her as an empath.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #490 on: June 10, 2017, 03:01:35 AM »
she's not a psychic so i wouldnt take her predictions too seriously. i only use her as an empath.

I never ask her to channel.  She just does.  My point was, that if she couldnt  connect, she shouldn't have read for me. To give me fillers and her opinion is a waste of my money.

ladya

« Reply #491 on: June 10, 2017, 03:55:54 AM »
shes actually been good for me too the few random predictions she got. she was really certain about it too but she was correct. when shes really connected shes connected.

ladya

« Reply #492 on: June 10, 2017, 03:57:02 AM »

I never ask her to channel.  She just does.  My point was, that if she couldnt  connect, she shouldn't have read for me. To give me fillers and her opinion is a waste of my money.

i understand what youre saying. youre right i hate when readers do that. might as well just say i can't connect today try another day. not very ethical

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #493 on: June 10, 2017, 04:01:15 AM »

i understand what youre saying. youre right i hate when readers do that. might as well just say i can't connect today try another day. not very ethical

Thank you. That was my point all along.  My first reading with Yona she wasn't connecting and the cards weren't making sense. She said she would refund my money or reschedule. We rescheduled for the next day and the same thing happened but was a little more clear.  She still refunded my money. That's ethical!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #494 on: June 10, 2017, 04:02:49 AM »
She's been really good for me whether she does the direct channeling or not but everyone's different.  What sort of advice was she giving you if you don't mind me asking?