Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317799 times)

stargazer

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #465 on: May 25, 2017, 05:05:02 PM »
I've experienced that too, where she doesn't channel but just tells me what she's getting when tuned in. More often than not, it's still accurate even if it's not straight up channeling.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #466 on: May 25, 2017, 05:06:54 PM »
Does anyone else feel like it's kind of invasive to channel someone?  LOL..maybe it's just me.  I wouldn't want someone channeling me tbh

stargazer

« Reply #467 on: May 25, 2017, 05:09:37 PM »
Does anyone else feel like it's kind of invasive to channel someone?  LOL..maybe it's just me.  I wouldn't want someone channeling me tbh
i get what you're saying about it being invasive. personally, I wouldn't care if I was channeled. I'm outspoken enough where people know exactly how I feel about them, good or bad.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #468 on: May 25, 2017, 05:21:53 PM »
i get what you're saying about it being invasive. personally, I wouldn't care if I was channeled. I'm outspoken enough where people know exactly how I feel about them, good or bad.

oh me too...I try to be open and honest and much as I can.  however, not everyone is like that, particularly men LOL

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #469 on: May 26, 2017, 08:38:03 PM »
Well this is my last reading Judi channel my poi she said she love me she really do and care and she known she can be hard to be around with but she working on herself so she can trust again and she want to come fourth on her own and she doesn't want me to push her or she run the other away. Then I told judi that Yea I did push her and she reject me and she said she has no feeling for me Judi said she lied to you let her miss you she come around. She has a lot of love for you. I don't know if all of this is true or not.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #470 on: May 26, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »
SO i finally got a reading with her earlier this morning and I felt like it was too good to be true. It seems like she gives everyone fairytale readings. I mean she told me everything I would ever want my POI to feel and what i know deep down is the truth, but it just seemed a bit scripted, because i cant see him saying all of that (as she reads in 3rd person) ...I think she dragged out the reading and repeated the same things over and over again to make me stay on the phone as well.. it would interesting to see if others got the same reading as I did. She said he was afraid of failure, that he didn't want to disappoint me, that he thinks i'm the one for him and wants a family with me, said he knows i'm the only person who would put up with him, said he knows i want to be treated like a princess, did say a word he uses frequently, but not sure this means anything, I could just be reaching. Everything else did not seem as though it was the way he would talk...  I didn't like how she had to know the last time i saw him... that to me is suspicious. It was an entertaining reading, but it was still vague and I can't trust it.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:24:01 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #471 on: May 26, 2017, 10:26:16 PM »
SO i finally got a reading with her earlier this morning and I felt like it was too good to be true. It seems like she gives everyone fairytale readings. I mean she told me everything I would ever want my POI to feel and what i know deep down is the truth, but it just seemed a bit scripted, because i cant see him saying all of that (as she reads in 3rd person) ...I think she dragged out the reading and repeated the same things over and over again to make me stay on the phone as well.. it would interesting to see if others got the same reading as I did. She said he was afraid of failure, that he didn't want to disappoint me, that he thinks i'm the one for him and wants a family with me, said he knows i'm the only person who would put up with him, said he knows i want to be treated like a princess, did say a word he uses frequently, but not sure this means anything, I could just be reaching. Everything else did not seem as though it was the way he would talk...  I didn't like how she had to know the last time i saw him... that to me is suspicious. It was an entertaining reading, but it was still vague and I can't trust it.

I known it may be too good to be true but she has nail how my poi has been acting with me.

stargazer

« Reply #472 on: May 26, 2017, 10:30:36 PM »
Well this is my last reading Judi channel my poi she said she love me she really do and care and she known she can be hard to be around with but she working on herself so she can trust again and she want to come fourth on her own and she doesn't want me to push her or she run the other away. Then I told judi that Yea I did push her and she reject me and she said she has no feeling for me Judi said she lied to you let her miss you she come around. She has a lot of love for you. I don't know if all of this is true or not.
right, you don't know if it's accurate or not. No way to verify from you POI. Again, believe what she is telling you, not these readers. If your poi did lie and really does have love for you, leave her alone and let her sort herself out. Maybe she'll be ready later, maybe she won't. Live your life, worry about you, put yourself first.

stargazer

« Reply #473 on: May 26, 2017, 10:32:36 PM »
@wildfox- Judi hasn't ever told me fairy tales. she's given me bad, heart wrenching news before.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #474 on: May 31, 2017, 08:56:31 PM »
Well my poi contact me like Judi said. We are talking but she hasn't show her feeling yet to me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #475 on: May 31, 2017, 09:44:35 PM »
Wow. So happy for you lost soul

stargazer

« Reply #476 on: June 01, 2017, 12:46:14 AM »
Well my poi contact me like Judi said. We are talking but she hasn't show her feeling yet to me.
thats great news! don't push her, let her tell you in her own time.

stargazer

« Reply #477 on: June 01, 2017, 06:04:16 AM »
@wildfox- Judi hasn't ever told me fairy tales. she's given me bad, heart wrenching news before.

I'm curious, did she just give you this news when you asked your question or did you press her for more info? I ask cause I just want to know whether you guys have found her to be straightforward or she may withhold some info.
she gave me the news when I asked. I didn't press her for more info. With me, she's been very straightforward

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #478 on: June 09, 2017, 06:00:21 PM »

I'm curious, did she just give you this news when you asked your question or did you press her for more info? I ask cause I just want to know whether you guys have found her to be straightforward or she may withhold some info.
she gave me the news when I asked. I didn't press her for more info. With me, she's been very straightforward

I've verified a few things that were wrong. First, she arbitrarily just told me he'd seen me the day before but I didn't see him.  then she said he'd driven by my house. I found that quite odd and didn't really believe it. Still don't.  Then when i asked if the GF was going on a trip with them, she channeled and said NO.  Well, she is on the trip with him.  She also asked him if he's breaking up with GF and said yes, after the trip most likely.  I seriously doubt it.   They look very happy.  Why would he take his GF if he's SO miserable, unhappy and bored  with the GF?  He's gone to his parents house in Florida so that's even more confirmation he's not miserable.

ladya

« Reply #479 on: June 09, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »
I feel like channeling gets harder if the persons energy isn't actively in your sphere. I can be wrong. But if the energy of the person is prominent or you're in constant communication it's easier to channel accurately. Same goes for predictions. Just personal view