Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317880 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #435 on: April 22, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »
she's never said any of those things to me either.  She did call on Archangel Michael once or twice to clarify a situation.  She's been pretty spot on for me that I can tell. What she's channeling is on the same lines as the psychics readings.  I do think she remembers stuff from previous readings and will throw things in there but that's only if you call her too often. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #436 on: April 22, 2017, 04:55:53 PM »
She was spot on for me in my situation but don't known if the feeling my poi had for me is true or not.

stargazer

« Reply #437 on: May 05, 2017, 08:49:05 PM »
She made a prediction for me a couple months back, something that seemed unlikely. But she was right 😀

stargazer

« Reply #438 on: May 06, 2017, 01:44:00 AM »
She made a prediction for me a couple months back, something that seemed unlikely. But she was right 😀

One just came to pass for me too

AWESOME! 😃

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #439 on: May 06, 2017, 04:15:27 AM »
What kinda predictions were they? big one? pm me if you prefer.

Offline verb18

« Reply #440 on: May 06, 2017, 04:17:47 AM »
Me too!! One came to pass for me this week.

stargazer

« Reply #441 on: May 06, 2017, 06:19:29 AM »
Me too!! One came to pass for me this week.
*high five* :) :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #442 on: May 06, 2017, 07:41:18 PM »
I like her, but she has bullshitted me. And, I don't know why she does that. She connects so often, that it would totally be understandable if once in awhile she just say she's not instead of bullshit. Why does she do that? She's very nice and patient. Wtf? Confused.
Care to share what happened?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #443 on: May 07, 2017, 02:59:15 AM »
Will msg you two.

Let me know too please?

stargazer

« Reply #444 on: May 17, 2017, 01:56:50 AM »
Updates?
she continues to be laser sharp with me. Like jaw dropping. PM me of you'd like more details 😃

Offline njlady

« Reply #445 on: May 17, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »
She has been busy for almost 2 hrs straight and doesn't have a que.  Emailing and asking for an appointment get a robo-answer of what days she is on.  How can I get to talk to her?

I spoke to her once before, but it seems like that was a massive stroke of luck.

Offline njlady

« Reply #446 on: May 17, 2017, 05:14:16 PM »
Cue is open now

Thanks, I just got in line.  I was hoping I could talk to her during my lunch.  That would be a miracle at this point since I'm 7th in line, it's 1:15 pm and she's away. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #447 on: May 17, 2017, 06:45:47 PM »
Cue is open now

Thanks, I just got in line.  I was hoping I could talk to her during my lunch.  That would be a miracle at this point since I'm 7th in line, it's 1:15 pm and she's away.

her que moves quick from what i remember

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #448 on: May 17, 2017, 06:54:20 PM »
I've still been reading with her regularly. Her queue is hard to get into some times. Like you have to watch for when she comes online, and get in line right away. There's been days I've missed out and had to wait until the next day she was working. While waiting in her queue I've noticed there's some people who stay on the call with her a long time, like close to an hour sometimes. My calls are usually under 10 minutes. I'm kind of jealous that other people can afford to stay on that long.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #449 on: May 17, 2017, 07:11:24 PM »
I've still been reading with her regularly. Her queue is hard to get into some times. Like you have to watch for when she comes online, and get in line right away. There's been days I've missed out and had to wait until the next day she was working. While waiting in her queue I've noticed there's some people who stay on the call with her a long time, like close to an hour sometimes. My calls are usually under 10 minutes. I'm kind of jealous that other people can afford to stay on that long.

I always wonder thought what people could be possibly talking about for an hour?  I guess if you're getting a whole life reading, past, present and future, work and personal, but geez, talking to judy for an hour?