Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317777 times)

stargazer

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #420 on: April 06, 2017, 04:09:16 PM »
would you still say she's accurate?
from my experience, When she's off, she's very off. She's been accurate on a few things regarding my situation (I got confirmation from the POI). I do agree with bluebelle. Don't call her too often. Don't rely on her if you can't get confirmation straight from the horse's mouth.

Offline lilica1204

« Reply #421 on: April 20, 2017, 01:15:12 PM »
Hey guys. I've been reading the posts here for a while and had my try of some readers. Lesson learned I guess ... but none had been incredible accurate for me. Mostly can get the present right but nothing major has really come to pass....
My thoughts about Judi is she is really good and she gets lots  of things right but what I notice is she keeps notes about previous conversations and when she is off she just gooes with whatever she had on her notes. The whole thing he likes you, he likes what you have, he thinks you are too good for him happened to me before.
So be aware of not calling her a lot because you will end up getting confused specially if you can't confirm with your POI...

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #422 on: April 20, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
Hey guys. I've been reading the posts here for a while and had my try of some readers. Lesson learned I guess ... but none had been incredible accurate for me. Mostly can get the present right but nothing major has really come to pass....
My thoughts about Judi is she is really good and she gets lots  of things right but what I notice is she keeps notes about previous conversations and when she is off she just gooes with whatever she had on her notes. The whole thing he likes you, he likes what you have, he thinks you are too good for him happened to me before.
So be aware of not calling her a lot because you will end up getting confused specially if you can't confirm with your POI...

agreed...she does go off her notes.  that's why you can't trust 100% what she gets unfortunately.  I then tried her from a new account, she didn't recognize my voice (I thought she would have but when she didn't, I didn't go out of my way to remind her) and she channeled similar stuff, but no previous stuff came out that she was saying before.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #423 on: April 20, 2017, 01:41:36 PM »

agreed...she does go off her notes.  that's why you can't trust 100% what she gets unfortunately.  I then tried her from a new account, she didn't recognize my voice (I thought she would have but when she didn't, I didn't go out of my way to remind her) and she channeled similar stuff, but no previous stuff came out that she was saying before.

As much as this sounds probable,  she would have to be a speed reader to go through her notes within seconds.  She answers the phone right away and jumps into the channelling without hesitation so I don't know how she would read her notes.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #424 on: April 20, 2017, 01:44:29 PM »

As much as this sounds probable,  she would have to be a speed reader to go through her notes within seconds.  She answers the phone right away and jumps into the channelling without hesitation so I don't know how she would read her notes.

she never answered right away with me. she always took a while to actually connect and I would be on hold.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #425 on: April 20, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »

she never answered right away with me. she always took a while to actually connect and I would be on hold.

Well, then that makes sense and is highly probable. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #426 on: April 20, 2017, 01:52:48 PM »

Well, then that makes sense and is highly probable.

yea.  I am not saying she doesn't have a gift but I think she wings it after a while and makes stuff up, especially when you read with her a lot.  I don't know how she does it, she talks so fast, but that's my theory lol.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #427 on: April 22, 2017, 06:08:40 AM »

I suppose that could be a problem if you're asking the same questions over again. I usually think my questions through quite a lot before I call. In fact, I have a little note book that I jot things down in that I want to ask, and before I call I look at those questions and decide which ones would likely provide me with the most new perspective on the situation.

Offline njlady

« Reply #428 on: April 22, 2017, 02:58:13 PM »
I called her just once.  My focus was on the here and now, and the immediate future - basically resolving a situation in the next few weeks.  I believe she is for real.  One of the things she told me was the person's birthday had either just happened or was just coming up.  I didn't know when their birthday was, but I inquired and found out and it was the week before my reading. 

I don't think it's a good idea to call channellers or empaths repeatedly or have readings too close together.  I think it affects the info you get, and not in a good way.  I'm definitely going to call her again, but I'm going to wait until the fall.   

ladya

« Reply #429 on: April 22, 2017, 03:02:59 PM »
Has she been correct for anyone in regards to timing when she brings it up herself and you don't ask for it?

Offline Mememe

« Reply #430 on: April 22, 2017, 04:13:36 PM »
This is how our conversation went:

Me: I want to tune into X.

J: Ok sure...Archangel Michael connect me to X. Hm..Ok. "I like this girl I'm interested to get to know her, I don't know where this is going but I'm interested in her. I can't wait to bring her to all these places with my friends in the summer" So that's great he sees you in his immediate future at least!

Me: Ok...I'm just confused because we are already planning to get married and stuff, so does he not want that?

J: Let me ask...I see you buying rings and stuff in June and he will propose in September! He wants to have a family with you!

So she completely flipped after I gave her more info! lol Judi is one of the biggest frauds on Keen.

Omg .... was this om chat????

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #431 on: April 22, 2017, 04:15:35 PM »

J: Ok sure...Archangel Michael connect me to X. Hm..Ok. "I like this girl I'm interested to get to know her, I don't know where this is going but I'm interested in her. I can't wait to bring her to all these places with my friends in the summer" So that's great he sees you in his immediate future at least!

Me: Ok...I'm just confused because we are already planning to get married and stuff, so does he not want that?

J: Let me ask...I see you buying rings and stuff in June and he will propose in September! He wants to have a family with you!

So she completely flipped after I gave her more info! lol Judi is one of the biggest frauds on Keen.

Yeah, that was really bad. She told me as him, "This is somebody I could see spending a lot of time around." Uh, we used to live together ... I was like wtf? No. I wish she worked for me the way she does some others.

ladya

« Reply #432 on: April 22, 2017, 04:21:12 PM »

Yeah, that was really bad. She told me as him, "This is somebody I could see spending a lot of time around." Uh, we used to live together ... I was like wtf? No. I wish she worked for me the way she does some others.

that's so weird! she never tried to connect to archangel michael in my readings lol she just connects to the person in question. i never had any of those generic responses either. sorry she didn't work for you.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #433 on: April 22, 2017, 04:21:36 PM »

It's weird.  She worked for me but predictions pending..... that's crazy

ladya

« Reply #434 on: April 22, 2017, 04:23:22 PM »

No it was on phone. That was just the short version of it...she said a lot more BS. She never used the word "love" only "he likes you a lot", until I told her he has told me he loves me (in fact he says it every single day) then she changed it to "well there is love underneath all that".

I think she was playing it safe with his feelings for me because she knew it was a new relationship (she asked me in the beginning if this is a new relationship and I said yes). I kind of caught her off guard when I told her the last day of contact was today, (like she seemed surprised), I'm assuming most people call about their ex so their last day of contact is probably months or even years ago.

ye she asks me last date of contact but she never asked any questions about the relationship whether its new or old.

anything