Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317760 times)

Offline Dannika

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #390 on: April 01, 2017, 09:15:07 PM »
Interesting how she's told people on here how she doesn't give timeframes yet on every single one of my calls she's asked her guides if my poi will contact me within x amount of time. I've read with her I think 4 times and unfortunately she was only correct on the contact I received during my first read with her. The middle 2 readings the contact didn't happen and in my recent reading she gave me another timeframe - so it's too early to tell but not really holding my breath based on her track record. She made it seem like she wasn't going to get a yes on contact within the timeframe but sounded surprised when her guides confirmed the supposed yes.

She has said things to me that were creepily in line with my situation, not something she could have made up - but for a lot of the other things she's said I can't really verify. Bleh.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #391 on: April 03, 2017, 10:40:40 PM »
Amazing! I finally got to talk to her! She told me things that she couldn't have guessed which i know to be true.
She really dived into his thoughts and spoke in his words.

Love her!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #392 on: April 04, 2017, 12:44:00 AM »
Amazing! I finally got to talk to her! She told me things that she couldn't have guessed which i know to be true.

Love her!
was wondering does she said he/she has feeling for you but are scary because of it?

Offline Mememe

« Reply #393 on: April 04, 2017, 02:00:57 AM »

Love her!
was wondering does she said he/she has feeling for you but are scary because of it?

No she never told me that.  She asked him when will he tell me how he feels n move fwd with me n then she said my BIRTHDAY ( she said the actual date) .  Kinda scary cuz he has said that to me before.....

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #394 on: April 04, 2017, 03:10:39 AM »

Love her!

No she never told me that.  She asked him when will he tell me how he feels n move fwd with me n then she said my BIRTHDAY ( she said the actual date) .  Kinda scary cuz he has said that to me before.....

That's bloody amazing.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #395 on: April 04, 2017, 03:12:30 AM »

Love her!

That's bloody amazing.

You guys should deff call her!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #396 on: April 04, 2017, 03:28:26 AM »
I do, about once or twice a month. She's been great for me too.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #397 on: April 04, 2017, 04:06:07 AM »
I'm glad:)

moonlight412

« Reply #398 on: April 04, 2017, 05:37:48 PM »
After my last post here, and reading about how she cam channel ego too, I deciddd to call her again and ask if she could channel ego too..just cuz his heart didn't give the answer as to why my poi is being a jerk, and I think if I will get the answer then it will help me heal quickly and get closure.. because everytime I move forward I will be fine for 3 days and then he thought 'why it happened? Did I do something? Does he like someone else?' All these questions which I never got answer to just haunt me and I am back to square one.

So last call with Judi where she read his heart saying he is developing feelings and he was not expecting that, didn't help me much, because why would you be a jerk if you like them to slightest. So I figured I will call Judi and see if she can read his ego, maybe he thinks he is better or superior(very egoistical)..
So she did the ego, and said- He likes me and thinks I am better than him. He is just busy and doesn't have time, busy taking care of business, he likes what we have( we don't have anything)..etc

Again, on her own she said that she thinks that things will change in 3-4 weeks.

It didn't sound like him, we don't have any relationship not even friendship of late so I am not sure what she meant when she said 'I like what we have today'. Also, can't believe that he would think anyone is better than him.
She later emailed to say that "i do remember his heart sying he was developing feelings and the Ego "Can Lie" but he shows only "time" but it may be an excuse " .. I didn't get what this meant, would love to hear what you guys think she meant..

As much as I would like to believe that she channeled him, and what she said is true..
my gut doesn't agree, mostly because I don't see what she said! But then what you see is always not the truth.. so who knows!

Oh well, just wanted to share and if you guys have any insights then please share!

PS- I am on my phone, in sun woth scatter brain so excuse me for spelling and grammatical errors!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:13:33 PM by moonlight412 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #399 on: April 04, 2017, 05:51:53 PM »
After my last post here, and reading about how she cam channel ego too, I deciddd to call her again and ask if she could channel ego too..just cuz his heart didn't give the answer as to why my poi is being a jerk, and I think if I will get the answer then it will help me heal quickly and get closure.. because everytime I move forward I will be fine for 3 days and then he thought 'why it happened? Did I do something? Does he like someone else?' All these questions which I never got answer to just haunt me and I am back to square one.

So last call with Judi where she read his heart saying he is developing feelings and he was not expecting that, didn't help me much, because why would you be a jerk if you like them to slightest. So I figured I will call Judi and see if she can read his ego, maybe he thinks he is better or superior(very egoistical)..
So she did the ego, and said- He likes me and thinks I am better than him. He is just busy and doesn't have time, busy taking care of business, he likes what we have( we don't have anything)..etc

Again, on her own she said that she thinks that things will change in 3-4 weeks.

It didn't sound like him, we don't have any relationship not even friendship of late so I am not sure what she meant when she said 'I like what we have today'. Also, can't believe that he would think anyone is better than him.
She later emailed to say that "i do remember his heart sying he was developing feelings and the Ego "Can Lie" but he shows only "time" but it may be an excuse " .. I didn't get what this meant, would love to hear what you guys think she meant..

As much as I would like to believe that she channeled him, and what she said is true..
my gut doesn't agree, mostly because I don't see what she said! But then what you see is always not the truth.. so who knows!

Oh well, just wanted to share and if you guys have any insights then please share!

I tend to think she can channel and get some stuff right, but she also wings it a bit, and goes off previous stuff.  I don't know for sure, she has a gift, but that has just been my personal experience with her.  When I read with her last year, she got some stuff right but overall, I felt she kind of went off the rails sometimes and on her own tangent...

moonlight412

« Reply #400 on: April 04, 2017, 06:24:40 PM »
Quote from: bluebelle link=topic=1453.msg33026#msg33026

I tend to think she can channel and get some stuff right, but she also wings it a bit, and goes off previous stuff.  I don't know for sure, she has a gift, but that has just been my personal experience with her.  When I read with her last year, she got some stuff right but overall, I felt she kind of went off the rails sometimes and on her own tangent...

Thanks, Bluebelle, that's the feeling i got too.. I obviously want to beleive her but I guess she was asking me questions and trying to explain based of on that.. she was very nice though!
I am embarrassed to admit but it was one of those binge calling days I also contacted Zadalia  and Suecreate, was lucky enough to catch them.. and they said the same thing..so I just need patience now to see what May holds for me

stargazer

« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2017, 06:34:42 PM »
sounds like his ego may be saying it's not the right time
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:39:42 PM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #402 on: April 04, 2017, 06:39:15 PM »
I am embarrassed to admit but it was one of those binge calling days I also contacted Zadalia  and Suecreate, was lucky enough to catch them.. and they said the same thing..so I just need patience now to see what May holds for me
let it go and try not to obsess. i guarantee calling multiple readers will only make you feel worse

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #403 on: April 04, 2017, 06:39:51 PM »
Quote from: bluebelle link=topic=1453.msg33026#msg33026

Thanks, Bluebelle, that's the feeling i got too.. I obviously want to beleive her but I guess she was asking me questions and trying to explain based of on that.. she was very nice though!

yes..best at this point to just relax (easier said than done lol) and see if things pan out..hope they do :)

Offline britbrat

« Reply #404 on: April 04, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »
I think I am going to try her soon. Most seem to have a great experience with her.

anything