Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317900 times)

moonlight412

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #375 on: March 31, 2017, 08:59:05 PM »
I asked about my POI, what is he thinking? Cuz it was okay till January, I mean it wasn't a committed relationship but we were still friends, hanging out, but of late he had become very apathetic, like would only talk if we have to. I know he got busy at work, but it is really strange and would bum me out whenever I will talk to him because of his lack of interest attitude.. He wouldn't even reply to my message, unlike before when at least he would say 'okay' or something.

Judi said he is starting to develop feelings for meand he is scared to admit them, he has been hurt in past so he is afraid. Other stuff too..like he is sad that he thinks about me so much but can't do anything. He does have loving feelings for me and it's getting deeper which is freaking him out.

Before that she spoke real fast like she is speaking on his behalf. And she said she has connected to heart. Though she warned me with heart it's tricky because it doesn't always manifest.

All said and done, it's good to know that he still likes me, but I am just going to leave him alone, and if he needs time and comes back we will see then.. but meanwhile I am just going to let him go because he can have all the love in his heart but  it's too hurtful to be mistreated, it affects my work and other relationships and I definitely don't deserve that.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:01:12 PM by moonlight412 »

stargazer

« Reply #376 on: March 31, 2017, 09:08:15 PM »
@moonlight: Good for you for letting him go. did Judi channel his ego? Heart stuff rarely manifests or takes much much longer

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #377 on: March 31, 2017, 09:22:31 PM »
Sounds similar to what she said to me. Funny thing is when I called her, it was about a short trip I was hoping we'd take that didn't happen the day I called. We were supposed to go that day. She did her speech and I asked her if it was supposed to sound like him or if she was paraphrasing. Her response was sometimes it is exactly the person and other times it's what they feel. She mirrored that with ego. Neither sounded like him and I found it odd that while she is "chanelling", he never mentioned the argument we had just had not long before she and I had a chat, about the trip. Then she said something that was like a lightbulb going off for me. " If I were a psychic I could give timeframes". I never asked her anything relating to time or what she mentioned. I will never call her again. We all have intuition, we just don't listen to it.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #378 on: March 31, 2017, 09:30:27 PM »
Then she said something that was like a lightbulb going off for me. " If I were a psychic I could give timeframes".

Name one psychic who does consistently get time frames.   ::)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #379 on: March 31, 2017, 09:35:57 PM »
I don't get it why would they be scary when they are in Love with you lol. well there this one story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDVkf8jEQ0&t=159s but I think this one is very rare like one out of a million.

ladya

« Reply #380 on: March 31, 2017, 09:45:31 PM »
I don't get it why would they be scary when they are in Love with you lol. well there this one story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDVkf8jEQ0&t=159s but I think this one is very rare like one out of a million.

there's no way to prove someone is your twin flame lol. its a term people throw around and think a douchebag is their twin flame instead of a douchebag. no they're a douchebag. i've researched it and maybe there less than 1 percent of people are reincarnated as twin flames and they're here to do work for humanity and its usually not even romantic. honestly your twin flame can be your dog and you think its the guy not texting you back. if any psychic says the person is your twin flame please hang up and never read with that reader.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:47:35 PM by ladya »

moonlight412

« Reply #381 on: March 31, 2017, 09:55:12 PM »
@moonlight: Good for you for letting him go. did Judi channel his ego? Heart stuff rarely manifests or takes much much longer

No, she said she got heart and heart doesn't always manifest, that's it. She told me he is processing things and asked me to see what happens in another 3-4 weeks.

moonlight412

« Reply #382 on: March 31, 2017, 09:58:04 PM »

No, she said she got heart and heart doesn't always manifest, that's it. She told me he is processing things and asked me to see what happens in another 3-4 weeks.

@stargazer: do you ask her to specifically channel ego or mind? It was my first call so I didn't know what to ask and went with the flow.

@lostsoul: I have been on the other side, when i think I like a guy but don't want to act on it for several reasons, so i understand it's always not black and white..

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #383 on: March 31, 2017, 10:27:34 PM »

@stargazer: do you ask her to specifically channel ego or mind? It was my first call so I didn't know what to ask and went with the flow.

@lostsoul: I have been on the other side, when i think I like a guy but don't want to act on it for several reasons, so i understand it's always not black and white..
I know you asked Stargazer, but if I may chime in, yes, Judi channels their heart and their ego separately. You can ask her to just ask one or the other, and sometimes she'll intentionally ask one or the other depending on what the question is. She has also asked her guides to double check his answers for certain things I've asked, to make sure he wasn't lying. I think that with the Ego it is closer to how you can expect them to behave outwardly, but they are also capable of lying. With their heart, I don't think they can lie, but they are less likely to act upon those feelings. That's just the impression I'm under after reading with her for the last year or so. I could be wrong.

stargazer

« Reply #384 on: March 31, 2017, 10:34:37 PM »
No I don't. More often than not, she has done both ego and heart for me.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:00:00 PM by stargazer »

Offline verb18

« Reply #385 on: March 31, 2017, 10:51:11 PM »
I agree that the heart takes longer to manifest because it's literally our "truth" and sometimes that is really hard for people to see in themselves. But I do think in almost every life situation the heart over rides the ego eventually. It's just whether or not we act on what our heart wants. Idk if saying the heart rarely manifests is accurate. Because it def always does. It's just what we do with those feelings which is our choice

stargazer

« Reply #386 on: March 31, 2017, 11:02:45 PM »
I don't get it why would they be scary when they are in Love with you lol.
its not that simple. People have baggage. Being in love with someone doesn't mean ready for a relationship.

moonlight412

« Reply #387 on: March 31, 2017, 11:43:26 PM »

I know you asked Stargazer, but if I may chime in, yes, Judi channels their heart and their ego separately. You can ask her to just ask one or the other, and sometimes she'll intentionally ask one or the other depending on what the question is. She has also asked her guides to double check his answers for certain things I've asked, to make sure he wasn't lying. I think that with the Ego it is closer to how you can expect them to behave outwardly, but they are also capable of lying. With their heart, I don't think they can lie, but they are less likely to act upon those feelings. That's just the impression I'm under after reading with her for the last year or so. I could be wrong.

Thanks:).. that makes a lot of sense, because like I said he can have all the love in his heart but if he is pushing through and in return acting weird with me, discounting me, then that's a hurtful situation for me and I am not sure if I can take it any longer. But I guess I can keep my distance and see what happens.. I didn't ask but she herself said she sees a change in 3-4 weeks, i know a lot of you say she is not a psychic but I didn't ask, she herself said that and it's in line with other readers.. so i guess I will just do my own thing for few next weeks and if I am still interested  then call her to see if she can do ego as well..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:45:36 PM by moonlight412 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #388 on: April 01, 2017, 04:01:00 AM »

there's no way to prove someone is your twin flame lol. its a term people throw around and think a douchebag is their twin flame instead of a douchebag. no they're a douchebag. i've researched it and maybe there less than 1 percent of people are reincarnated as twin flames and they're here to do work for humanity and its usually not even romantic. honestly your twin flame can be your dog and you think its the guy not texting you back. if any psychic says the person is your twin flame please hang up and never read with that reader.

OMG the twin flame line. Yeah, I was told my ex was my twin flame.  Yes, we had a very strong connection, like the minute we met, we felt like we had been together for 5 years it was that comfortable.  We were together 2 years and he ended up being the SPAWN OF SATAN!!! he took me for tens of thousands of dollars,  ruined my house, left me financially screwed,  emotionally screwed up and destroyed my hope for a good 2 years. He was so horrible I thought he left a evil curse on me I thought about getting an exorcist to come to my house!!! If that's what a twin flame is avoid them at all costs!!! Lol.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #389 on: April 01, 2017, 04:51:02 AM »
Well when Judi read me she read her Ego she feel like this girl has all kind of energy toward me but she feel like she like me she looking at me but question a lot of thing about me but  she think it more about her being ready for a relationship then she read her heart she said  some part of her love me but she got so scary every-time we got close she would pull always then come back because when I'm not around she miss me and she hope she can get over it because I'm very important to her.
Don't known what to do if it true. I can't really move on too I think I'm in some karmic debit with her.