Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317893 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #360 on: March 09, 2017, 02:23:40 AM »
From 2012-2013 or so I called her about one guy and nothing ever came to fruition with that one. But I kept calling because she kept saying great things. Then I moved on with someone else and got the same things and nothing ever happened with him either lol so then I just stopped calling.

Was she saying great things from his heart, or from his heart and his ego as well?

I think just from his heart. But she kept saying he was going to end things and come back - that was after I ended things with him and I'm not even sure why I wanted him back lol and he was with someone else. Said he didn't love her but they got engaged. But it's possible he settled. He's. It the greatest so he may have taken what he could get especially since he was living off of her.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #361 on: March 09, 2017, 02:33:55 AM »
From 2012-2013 or so I called her about one guy and nothing ever came to fruition with that one. But I kept calling because she kept saying great things. Then I moved on with someone else and got the same things and nothing ever happened with him either lol so then I just stopped calling.

Was she saying great things from his heart, or from his heart and his ego as well?

Were readers predicting that he would?

I think just from his heart. But she kept saying he was going to end things and come back - that was after I ended things with him and I'm not even sure why I wanted him back lol and he was with someone else. Said he didn't love her but they got engaged. But it's possible he settled. He's. It the greatest so he may have taken what he could get especially since he was living off of her.

Yes they said he would - and he did for a period of time. It when I got him back I couldn't figure out why I had wanted him back lol and decided I didn't want to put up with what he put me through anymore and ended it again after a few months. But then I had all these what ifs and that's when I started calling Judi. But I never heard from him again.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #362 on: March 09, 2017, 02:41:50 AM »
This is all so interesting, and I'm also curious to hear from y'all about my question that kinda got list amongst recent posts. So, just throwing it out there again: Have you ever said something to your POI that is semingly random and in response to what you heard via Judi? Were they freaked out? It's not ethical, is it? Nor, is any of this, actually, but wondering- you guys ever do that?

I never talked to him while talking to Judi so I never had that experience. I have had that experience with 2 other readers. But I didn't ask my SO, they just came out of his mouth verbatim

moonlight412

« Reply #363 on: March 09, 2017, 04:13:00 AM »
Most annoying thing though was when she told me one day I would be working right alongside her on Keen.  No. 

Lmao.. can't stop laughing! Not a bad idea for the amount they charge bit I am with you! Hell no!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #364 on: March 09, 2017, 04:21:52 AM »
Most annoying thing though was when she told me one day I would be working right alongside her on Keen.  No. 

Lmao.. can't stop laughing! Not a bad idea for the amount they charge bit I am with you! Hell no!

For the record, Tired of it All did give me a reading and she was pretty good. Should could feasibly work on keen if she wanted to. I think she just got too jaded from a lot of readers and a poi who never came back around.  :'(

moonlight412

« Reply #365 on: March 09, 2017, 09:26:32 PM »
Oh wow! I wish tiredofitall was active now and could give me a reading.. I am sure it would be more authentic at least.. that's pretty cool!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #366 on: March 09, 2017, 10:05:51 PM »
Oh wow! I wish tiredofitall was active now and could give me a reading.. I am sure it would be more authentic at least.. that's pretty cool!

LOL Um, Tired of It All was accurate with past and present, and predicted that my ex and I would get back together and that still has not happened, so she really is on par with pretty much everyone else on keen.

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2017, 07:52:40 PM »
I have. She's not a psychis she says but she channels and ask person questions directly. She has channeled my ex thoughts and feelings about our complicated situation during that time she said he was so sad she almost went into tears asshe said it was so strong. She's kind and always follows with free minutes. I know ppl says she reads a script however that is not my experience as my situation was so unique you could make this stuff up lol. I never ask for predictions on what a person is feeling about xyz situation and she starts to channel

stargazer

« Reply #368 on: March 26, 2017, 07:41:59 AM »
I don't read with Judi very often but the last couple times have been spot on in terms of predictions :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #369 on: March 29, 2017, 07:30:12 PM »
I don't think she uses a script either. My poi is so bizarre in his reasoning for things, and it comes right through her. It doesn't make sense to her anymore than it does to me, what he says, but it's the very same reasons that he's given me. For her to have a written script of that is so far beyond the realm of probability it would be even stranger and harder to explain if she did have a written script for it.  ??? 

moonlight412

« Reply #370 on: March 31, 2017, 01:48:23 PM »
What time do you guys find her online?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #371 on: March 31, 2017, 02:14:17 PM »
What time do you guys find her online?
mon, wed, sat morning  her line fill up very quickly

moonlight412

« Reply #372 on: March 31, 2017, 02:26:06 PM »
Thanks! What time in morning?

moonlight412

« Reply #373 on: March 31, 2017, 08:41:34 PM »
I was able to talk to her finally!! Thank you :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #374 on: March 31, 2017, 08:45:13 PM »
I was able to talk to her finally!! Thank you :)
How it goes does she nail it for you?

anything