Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317889 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #255 on: December 22, 2016, 07:36:33 PM »
She stated I will not see him before new year  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\, which I believe that's true.   I should be seeing him on January, she said 2nd (kind of whisper on this) not sure if that's because she is not a psychic, she doesn't want to make the prediction so concrete and also timing can be off.
She channel to him which mentioned he wants to make time with me by the end of January, so will see what happen next month.
Mostly I concern if I will get a job offer first ... I just recently got lay off :(

Offline kumamon

« Reply #256 on: December 22, 2016, 07:38:41 PM »
BTW the layoff prediction by Cookie which came true...sad but damn accurate!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #257 on: December 22, 2016, 07:39:26 PM »
I got to read with Judi yesterday...it was my 2nd time and it will definitely be my last.

She picked up past stuff... but not recent. Pivotal events that did happen in sept... but there were also import events that occurred in nov. When she channeled my guy this time- I didn't hear too much from him- I heard more of what I think what she would have liked me to hear. She also asked her guides something which I know wasn't true (nor did I ask her to) she felt was true. But when I corrected her on it and explained the situation she back paddled asap.

As a channeler ... again I feel she reads impression of energy more of what you bring to the table. And I truly feel anyone who is intuitive can do what she does. But because of that misguided piece of information- I left the reading feeling unsure of myself, and not even good, I "had to" call another advisor.

...yeah, if I had to add- be careful with this reader because I think she could mislead you to believe something that isn't true.

I agree with you.

Rediska

« Reply #258 on: December 22, 2016, 09:12:34 PM »
She stated I will not see him before new year  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\, which I believe that's true.   I should be seeing him on January, she said 2nd (kind of whisper on this) not sure if that's because she is not a psychic, she doesn't want to make the prediction so concrete and also timing can be off.
She channel to him which mentioned he wants to make time with me by the end of January, so will see what happen next month.
Mostly I concern if I will get a job offer first ... I just recently got lay off :(

So he said end of Jan and she said Jan 2nd? lol. In my situation she straight up asked and got Dec 22-Jan 9.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #259 on: December 22, 2016, 10:19:25 PM »

So he said end of Jan and she said Jan 2nd? lol. In my situation she straight up asked and got Dec 22-Jan 9.

LOL I don't know too, he said by the end of Jan, so that could be any time in Jan... and somehow I don't really get the timing...some readers provide numbers, like Mystic Raven 11, provided #3, that can be anything related to 3...... (which last time she provided me #7, and that was corrected) ...so maybe I better not focus on the timing, just focus on what I should work on as per Judi.

Rediska

« Reply #260 on: December 22, 2016, 10:42:45 PM »

LOL I don't know too, he said by the end of Jan, so that could be any time in Jan... and somehow I don't really get the timing...some readers provide numbers, like Mystic Raven 11, provided #3, that can be anything related to 3...... (which last time she provided me #7, and that was corrected) ...so maybe I better not focus on the timing, just focus on what I should work on as per Judi.

With me she directly asked the guy and she told me 3 days to 3 weeks which I thought was weird. Mystic Raven said contact in 2's and a 3 which was confusing.

Rediska

« Reply #261 on: December 23, 2016, 01:14:55 AM »
What do you mean she directly asked him? I've never had a channeling reading like that...is it like she can communicate directly with your POI without them realizing?

Hey Abarnes! She usually doesn't do that when it comes to contact questions? I told her POI was coming down here for Christmas etc and if there would be any initiation of communication by him. She directly asked him and gave me a "yes"-three days to three weeks. Not sure where she got the number 3 from. I feel like it could be March. But most timing questions never come to fruition so I'm not holding my breath

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #262 on: December 23, 2016, 05:26:14 AM »
What do you mean she directly asked him? I've never had a channeling reading like that...is it like she can communicate directly with your POI without them realizing?
Yes, she has asked my POI things directly. In fact when I read with her recently, I found myself getting angry because she was saying the exact same things that he says that pisses me off. It's like he's speaking directly through her. It's freaky that she can do that, but at the same time, I can call him and hear that shit for free. lol Still I'm stunned that she came up with all his usual crap that he throws at me.

Rediska

« Reply #263 on: December 23, 2016, 07:04:00 AM »
That's so interesting! Do you just ask her to channel a person and give the name, or do you ask a specific question like what he's feeling?

Me: Hi-my name is rediska and I was wondering if you can channel *insert his name* his thoughts and feelings
Her: when was the last time for contact? for energy reasons
Me: July
Her: Okay-I do heart and ego...*she explains the differences*
Her: Oh wow...this is coming strong..the heart is coming first and I usually get the ego...*

I never once gave her info and she did a pretty good job.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:03:30 AM by Rediska »

Rediska

« Reply #264 on: December 28, 2016, 02:04:03 AM »
Her listing only shows Send Mail as an option. Do you email first for a reading?

Hi, you can only arrange a call when she is on Mon-Wed-Fri and Sat Mornings.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #265 on: December 28, 2016, 08:11:04 PM »
She's on now with the arrange call back feature. There's 22 people in line for her right this minute. That's probably at least a 4 hour wait. :o
She's popular. That's for sure.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #266 on: December 28, 2016, 08:59:10 PM »
I would reiterate what someone else said about being careful about using Judi or any other channeler for that matter.  At what point does it become bad if you have to use her (or another) to hear someone's feelings/intentions?  I found myself calling her weekly for "updates" or the like, and I found myself feeling pathetic about it because if the person couldn't tell me himself, why am I paying someone to tell me? 

I just feel maybe she is good to use once in a blue moon (like every few months) but if you care calling her weekly or (God forbid) more often, it just isn't good.

But I guess that's the case for most readers....

stargazer

« Reply #267 on: December 29, 2016, 06:16:59 AM »
I would reiterate what someone else said about being careful about using Judi or any other channeler for that matter.  At what point does it become bad if you have to use her (or another) to hear someone's feelings/intentions?  I found myself calling her weekly for "updates" or the like, and I found myself feeling pathetic about it because if the person couldn't tell me himself, why am I paying someone to tell me? 

I just feel maybe she is good to use once in a blue moon (like every few months) but if you care calling her weekly or (God forbid) more often, it just isn't good.

I so agree with this! If if you're not seeing actions or hearing words you wanna hear from your poi and having to pay someone every week or more to get an idea, it may be best to get a new poi. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »

I so agree with this! If if you're not seeing actions or hearing words you wanna hear from your poi and having to pay someone every week or more to get an idea, it may be best to get a new poi.

Right, that's what I meant...it just becomes unhealthy at that point.  it's not even like you have a relationship with POI, it's with the channeler

Rediska

« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »
BlueBelle-does she remember who you are every time you call her? She was pretty good with me. She knew the guy wasn't an ex

anything