Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317756 times)

Rediska

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2016, 03:28:28 AM »
I only read with her once. Couldn't understand half of what she said. she mumbles on so fast. I think so.

Hmm, okay. You probably should've asked her for clarity or politely tell her you couldn't understand her. Keen is giving out free money (here and there) until the 25th or so or the 24th. Perhaps you can try one more time with the free money they offer here and there. Or they will do "add $1.00 and get 5.00" or they gave everyone ten dollars in the beginning. I bet on the last day its free money again. If she mumbles, just cut her off and let her know you cannot really understand what she is saying :) of course-this is if you want to give it another shot. I had a reading with a chick named Nevada and it was terrible. I had another reading with her again because it drew me in and she was pretty good.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2016, 04:19:45 AM »
For some reason, the first time I read with Judi, she spoke faster while she was channelling than she ever has since. And unfortunately I didn't get to record that reading. I've recorded the rest of them since. I accidentally deleted one of them over the summer, so I have all but two of them.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2016, 11:53:57 AM »
Does anyone have iPhone and record readings? If so, how?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2016, 01:38:33 PM »
I have google voice on my laptop. I make the call through there and then record it on the voice recorder on my phone. I wasn't able to find an app that records a conversation on my cell while I am using it.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2016, 03:42:50 PM »
I read with her the other day, I must says I was not WOW'd by her. I dont know if I would call her back.  :-\

Rediska

« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2016, 06:12:07 PM »
I read with her the other day, I must says I was not WOW'd by her. I dont know if I would call her back.  :-\

What did you not care for?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2016, 06:14:12 PM »
Does anyone have iPhone and record readings? If so, how?

There should be an app you can download. I did on my Samsung

Offline kumamon

« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2016, 08:23:01 PM »
She has 18 ppls on the queue, does she do appointment? If anyone knows?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2016, 08:47:38 PM »
I think if you asked for an appointment during her regular reading hours she'd probably take an appointment. She's very sweet.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2016, 08:56:47 PM »
Thanks Sooshi :)
hope to get a chance to read with her and provide a review here

Rediska

« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2016, 09:15:31 PM »

You simple tell her who you want to channel and she goes from there. It's fast. No need to give her info on the situation

Offline kumamon

« Reply #251 on: December 22, 2016, 01:02:09 AM »

You simple tell her who you want to channel and she goes from there. It's fast. No need to give her info on the situation

Finally able to read with her, @ Rediska, you are right, she is very fast with no information I needed to provide.  She speaks fast and I need to record it next time!
I like her much, she gave me some information about contact, see if that will happen and I will update you guys :)

Rediska

« Reply #252 on: December 22, 2016, 01:07:31 AM »

How did she get contact? Did she ask the other person?

Finally able to read with her, @ Rediska, you are right, she is very fast with no information I needed to provide.  She speaks fast and I need to record it next time!
I like her much, she gave me some information about contact, see if that will happen and I will update you guys :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #253 on: December 22, 2016, 04:46:48 PM »
I only did the first time reading with her yesterday, I do like her, she provided lots of details and  she was able to channel the person that I am interested in which most of the things I could validate.  She provides me some advices what I should work on for myself and also she provides me a contact prediction, see if that will come to pass. 
I don't think I will read with her often, I feel like she helps me to clarify what is the situation at the moment instead of predictions on events.

Rediska

« Reply #254 on: December 22, 2016, 06:48:08 PM »
I only did the first time reading with her yesterday, I do like her, she provided lots of details and  she was able to channel the person that I am interested in which most of the things I could validate.  She provides me some advices what I should work on for myself and also she provides me a contact prediction, see if that will come to pass. 
I don't think I will read with her often, I feel like she helps me to clarify what is the situation at the moment instead of predictions on events.

How did she get the contact prediction for you?