Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317723 times)

Offline MoonChild

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #195 on: September 26, 2016, 10:27:17 PM »
I just had a reading with Judi. Recorded it on my cell phone. While she was seemingly a bit off with somethings she said, overall she was pretty good at Channeling my POI. Though I can't know what's I. His head.
she didn't give any predictions, just told me he needed time to sort out his feelings before his return. Said he felt guilty about something's that went down last month. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2016, 11:21:37 PM »
I had a short reading with her today too. She wasn't as sharp as she normally is, but her keen page last week said she had a cold. I know my local reader has trouble reading when he's taken cold medication. Maybe it's the same for her, I don't know. That being said she did nail a quite a few things for me. She couldn't pick up whether my ex is still chasing this other woman, but when I asked how that woman felt about him, Judi came through with that this woman thinks he has anger issues (well that's a given with him) and that she thinks my ex is still in love with me because he talks about me all the time yet. Well I don't know if that's how this woman feels about things right at this moment, but my ex did say that she said things to that effect back in July, so it's likely to be true. I never mentioned that to Judi so she picked up on it on her own.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2016, 12:38:10 AM »
Yeah Judi is good at channeling people, i've asked her to channel other people besides my POI for example my POIs mother or my own mom and she picked up on their personalities right away. It was so weird.
She always channeled someone that was around my POI and how she was a friend of a friend and interested in the other person not necessarily my POI, and at first I was a bit unsure what to think but then I had a reading with Abrielle (cp) later on and she gave the first letter of the other person's name. My jaw dropped. I have no confirmation of whether its true or not, but I thought it was crazy how two readers picked up on the same person and same traits.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2016, 03:48:12 PM »
I think it varies. I usually start checking around 10 or 11 in the morning est. There's always been at least 11 people in the queue ahead of me when I got in line. Yesterday I was 18th in the queue.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2016, 06:01:27 PM »
Does anyone know if she has a website? When I Google her, I get Judi Lynch.  Not sure if she's the same

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2016, 08:11:53 PM »
Seriously the woman is crap. Want a true explanation of your situation contact tarotbypenelope. On etsy. Well worth the money.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2016, 09:29:58 PM »
Seriously the woman is crap. Want a true explanation of your situation contact tarotbypenelope. On etsy. Well worth the money.
I had a few minutes to read your tarot reading from Penelope, and honestly, I don't see what you're impressed with.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2016, 11:34:20 PM »
Then don't get a reading with her. It was my reading so I know if it connected with my situation or not. Just like the people you read with you would know if they connected with you. When you have a true soul mate connection their is a lesson to learn.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2016, 01:34:37 PM »
Glad she worked for you. Its seems some readers to work for some and not others. Happy Turkey Day! xxx

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2016, 02:49:12 PM »
She is one of the worst I have ever read with in 10 years!

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2016, 07:19:39 PM »
Hi Everyone! Wishing all a Happy Turkey Day.  I contacted Judis back in late September to find out how someone I wasn't sure of felt about me and she described his emotions to a T.  I know this because a few weeks later this person reached out to me and confirmed many of the things Judis said. Fast forward to last week, I called her again about someone else's feeling as this other person recently came back into my life and she repeated many of the same things she said during our first reading regarding a different person.

So I'm curious, has anyone else experience the same thing with Judis?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2016, 07:32:48 PM »
I call her regularly, about once every two weeks. I also have had the same kind of experience with her as you have,  Lovetodance01.
She's amazing. She does get their exact words & phrases.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #207 on: November 24, 2016, 07:45:06 PM »
Oh wait, I just reread what you wrote. I havent had that happen with Judi, but I have had it happen with other readers. You ask about one person and they pick up stuff from someone else.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #208 on: November 24, 2016, 08:05:21 PM »
Good to know. Thank you Sooshi

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2016, 02:55:40 PM »
First, it was obvious she was reading from a script. She went on and on about how much my ex loved me and would return...he had regrets and wants to come back...blah blah blah. This was right before I found out that he is now happily married!