Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317775 times)

Lovefash67

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2016, 07:54:41 PM »
Me neither! If I love someone I want to hear from them,see them, even if I'm angry I'll get over it in two days and then want to make up.

Offline new_hope

« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2016, 09:21:16 AM »
I dont post here anymore, but I do lurk from time to time and occasionally sign on to check my PM's, however I feel compelled to post in regards to the current topic.

Men are very very hard to understand and deal with things rather differently then women do; such is the case with my husband as well. When me and him were going through our on/off phases, I relied on psychics heavily as well, whether it be clairvoyants, tarot readers, or empaths. However, looking back at everything, the empaths truly did pick up accurately what was going on in his head at the time. Like many of you when they would tell me he loves me,is depressed,heartbroken,confused, you name it..I heard it all, I too would question the validity of such statements as he would go months without reaching out.

I had a psychic tell me that she saw tears around him, and that she felt as though he got emotional in regards to our failed relationship at the time...I, of course did not believe her. My husband is a man's man, rarely cries for anything, so to hear that he may have let out a tear or two due to me moving on was hard for me to believe, but she was right!!!..I found out she was right a couple of years later during a RANDOM conversation where he admitted this to me. Just goes to show that they can pick up on crazy details, however most of the time we don't get validation for such because men tend to not act on their emotions the way women do, nor are they comfortable showing/revealing those emotions. My husband slipped up and accidentally revealed those details to me, but I am sure he wishes thats something I did not know.

Men fear being rejected, taken advantage of, and in most cases they feel that if they truly show their feelings the woman will step all over them, and at that point they have no control. Society has taught us that its ok for women to be emotional and breakdown, where as men have to represent this facade of being strong. Movies very rarely depict a vulnerable man, yet "chick flicks" come out every year. Thats why most men will be vulnerable when they are alone and away from judgement whether it be judgment from their woman, their friends or family, they don't want to be perceived as weak.

Us women will go through a breakup and cry, however eventually the pain will subside, and while the memories will forever stay, we open ourselves to love again. Men, on the other hand, once they go through a painful breakup where they felt as though they laid everything on the table, and truly showed their emotions ("being weak" as they call it), they shut down, and a wall goes up. Unlike women, their wall stays up, sometimes for years. I know friends of my husband that have been single for 5+ years, and most admit its due to a relationship or woman that emotionally damaged them prior to that.

My point is that men unfortunately do not act on their feelings like women do, and thats how it has always been. Take what the empaths tell you and continue living your life. My husband came back once I moved on, cut off communication, and started dating others;however, still to this day he admits that at the time there was a huge part of him that didn't want to come forward.

Empaths are good psychics to call when you want to gain insight into a situation and figure out why the person in question said/did certain things, however, they are horrible psychics to call for those looking for contact/future predictions.

Live your life, work on yourself, and BE HAPPY!!..In almost all cases where the POI has come back, the other person has already let go in some sense..when you let go, and let yourself live, you send out a positive energy to the universe, and to those around you.

I wish all of you happiness in the future. You can all achieve it, it depends on YOU, and only YOU!!..Good luck to all!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2016, 01:05:05 PM »
I dont post here anymore, but I do lurk from time to time and occasionally sign on to check my PM's, however I feel compelled to post in regards to the current topic.

Men are very very hard to understand and deal with things rather differently then women do; such is the case with my husband as well. When me and him were going through our on/off phases, I relied on psychics heavily as well, whether it be clairvoyants, tarot readers, or empaths. However, looking back at everything, the empaths truly did pick up accurately what was going on in his head at the time. Like many of you when they would tell me he loves me,is depressed,heartbroken,confused, you name it..I heard it all, I too would question the validity of such statements as he would go months without reaching out.

I had a psychic tell me that she saw tears around him, and that she felt as though he got emotional in regards to our failed relationship at the time...I, of course did not believe her. My husband is a man's man, rarely cries for anything, so to hear that he may have let out a tear or two due to me moving on was hard for me to believe, but she was right!!!..I found out she was right a couple of years later during a RANDOM conversation where he admitted this to me. Just goes to show that they can pick up on crazy details, however most of the time we don't get validation for such because men tend to not act on their emotions the way women do, nor are they comfortable showing/revealing those emotions. My husband slipped up and accidentally revealed those details to me, but I am sure he wishes thats something I did not know.

Men fear being rejected, taken advantage of, and in most cases they feel that if they truly show their feelings the woman will step all over them, and at that point they have no control. Society has taught us that its ok for women to be emotional and breakdown, where as men have to represent this facade of being strong. Movies very rarely depict a vulnerable man, yet "chick flicks" come out every year. Thats why most men will be vulnerable when they are alone and away from judgement whether it be judgment from their woman, their friends or family, they don't want to be perceived as weak.

Us women will go through a breakup and cry, however eventually the pain will subside, and while the memories will forever stay, we open ourselves to love again. Men, on the other hand, once they go through a painful breakup where they felt as though they laid everything on the table, and truly showed their emotions ("being weak" as they call it), they shut down, and a wall goes up. Unlike women, their wall stays up, sometimes for years. I know friends of my husband that have been single for 5+ years, and most admit its due to a relationship or woman that emotionally damaged them prior to that.

My point is that men unfortunately do not act on their feelings like women do, and thats how it has always been. Take what the empaths tell you and continue living your life. My husband came back once I moved on, cut off communication, and started dating others;however, still to this day he admits that at the time there was a huge part of him that didn't want to come forward.

Empaths are good psychics to call when you want to gain insight into a situation and figure out why the person in question said/did certain things, however, they are horrible psychics to call for those looking for contact/future predictions.

Live your life, work on yourself, and BE HAPPY!!..In almost all cases where the POI has come back, the other person has already let go in some sense..when you let go, and let yourself live, you send out a positive energy to the universe, and to those around you.

I wish all of you happiness in the future. You can all achieve it, it depends on YOU, and only YOU!!..Good luck to all!!

Brilliant post! thank you!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2016, 12:17:40 AM »
I really love Judi. I'm so grateful that I have a connection with her. I know she's an empath but many of the things she has said (since May) I have been able to confirm on some level about my ex. I feel like she really nails the situation and how he is feeling. While she can't really predict "outcomes", because she is the first to admit that she is not a psychic I really appreciate her honesty. Going through my situation with the POI, she's told me she doesn't always know how it is going to play out with him and that it would be "shitty" of her to have me wait around for him. She did give me one time frame prediction after our conversation today because of how she says he feels (the energy feels really close), I don't know if he will act out on it considering what has been going on in his life. It's just shitty because I know our relationship didn't end based off the fact he didn't love me or not care about me anymore, he just felt he couldn't balance post graduate school and me anymore and I think on some level is afraid of failure. I really hope what she says manifests and that he does act out on his feelings. On some level she shares the same views as a few other readers.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2016, 12:24:36 AM »
I really love Judi. I'm so grateful that I have a connection with her. I know she's an empath but many of the things she has said (since May) I have been able to confirm on some level about my ex. I feel like she really nails the situation and how he is feeling. While she can't really predict "outcomes", because she is the first to admit that she is not a psychic I really appreciate her honesty. Going through my situation with the POI, she's told me she doesn't always know how it is going to play out with him and that it would be "shitty" of her to have me wait around for him. She did give me one time frame prediction after our conversation today because of how she says he feels (the energy feels really close), I don't know if he will act out on it considering what has been going on in his life. It's just shitty because I know our relationship didn't end based off the fact he didn't love me or not care about me anymore, he just felt he couldn't balance post graduate school and me anymore and I think on some level is afraid of failure. I really hope what she says manifests and that he does act out on his feelings. On some level she shares the same views as a few other readers.

I can never get a call with her.  She's always got the "send mail" on and no arrange call. 

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2016, 02:14:32 AM »

I can never get a call with her.  She's always got the "send mail" on and no arrange call.

She's on MWF in the afternoon, normally you have to get in her que. I catch her on around 2pm EST and usually get to speak to her around 4-4:30pm depending on how many people are in front of me. She'll be on tomorrow morning i think.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2016, 02:31:06 AM »
Yeah she's usually on in the mornings on Saturday for a little while.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2016, 04:56:04 PM »
She is a load of rubbish. babbled on about a load of shit.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2016, 06:03:47 PM »
She is a load of rubbish. babbled on about a load of shit.

LMAO!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2016, 06:16:35 PM »
She's been utterly amazing for me. Do you think she was picking up the wrong person around you ?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2016, 06:26:29 PM »
i agree with you boston ! she reads a script in my opinion

Offline Grounded

« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2016, 07:17:20 PM »
She's been utterly amazing for me. Do you think she was picking up the wrong person around you ?

I'm w/ you. Idk what went down with anyone else but she's been on point for me from the gate and its not stuff you get from a script.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2016, 07:26:57 PM »
i agree with you boston ! she reads a script in my opinion

I don't think she reads a script, i've read with he multiple times and a lot of the things she said would be things my POI would likely say. Plus she's given me different takes on how hes thinking depending on whats been going on. I usually don't even tell her whats going on until after she channels him.

I have also been able to confirm whats shes been saying with him, because I did talk to him recently. She doesn't do predictions though. My situation is pretty unique none of this "hes scared of commitment" or such.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2016, 08:02:33 PM »

I'm w/ you. Idk what went down with anyone else but she's been on point for me from the gate and its not stuff you get from a script.
Yeah I'm surprised. Judi picks up on specific idioms people use and everything.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2016, 08:07:03 PM »
Yup. She was way specific w/ me in a way you can't say is a script w/o knowing the people