Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317777 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2016, 12:18:17 PM »
I have now more facts about the drama i was in this summer...i called Judi alot,and although i felt much were his true words,actually some part of it was not.I was in doubt a long time over this,cause i felt it wasnt right.At this time i have verification that what she channelled and the reality was not in line,. :(
As we were discussing the subject can lie to the reader,or the reader is perhaps not able to channel correctly.Either case,i am now hesitant to call her again.
She may work for other individual i ask about tho..we will see.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2016, 01:58:58 PM »
Though I like Judi , I won't call her again reading with her makes me feel better but then I end up feeling bad because my ex is not acting on his feelings or his thoughts . So for me personally I don't want to know what he is thinking anymore .

When I spoke to Judi last she said my ex was feeling panicky and doesn't wanyt me to be upset with me she said due to how he is feeling he will contact end of August of course it did not happen.

yes that's why I think "channelers" can be dangerous, because I think a lot of the time, these men (or women LOL) will never act on their words or feelings.  I personally felt whenever I read with Judi it would kind of "soften me up" to the person, and I would reach out and then regret it because he wouldn't back up anything with actions.  Maybe what she channeled was true but at the end of the day, I needed to hear it from the person.  and I do not care or want to know what he is thinking anymore either lol, what's the point, if he's too much of a wuss to act on it? :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2016, 02:05:55 PM »
Lol bluebelle I agree! There is not point it just keeps you hanging on longer and doesn't allow you to move forward.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2016, 02:15:59 PM »
Lol bluebelle I agree! There is not point it just keeps you hanging on longer and doesn't allow you to move forward.

yes, and that goes for all readings sadly. 

RedVelvet

« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2016, 12:44:57 AM »
Though I like Judi , I won't call her again reading with her makes me feel better but then I end up feeling bad because my ex is not acting on his feelings or his thoughts . So for me personally I don't want to know what he is thinking anymore .

When I spoke to Judi last she said my ex was feeling panicky and doesn't wanyt me to be upset with me she said due to how he is feeling he will contact end of August of course it did not happen.
Yeah, its like what good is it knowing POI's thoughts and feelings if there's no action to back it up.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2016, 03:56:49 PM »

Yeah, its like what good is it knowing POI's thoughts and feelings if there's no action to back it up.

there's no good to come of it really, at least for me, just made me feel worse...like temporarily better, then worse..LOL. 

RedVelvet

« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2016, 04:34:43 PM »
there's no good to come of it really, at least for me, just made me feel worse...like temporarily better, then worse..LOL.
:( did u receive any type of confirmation from poi of anything judi said? im guessing not...?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
:( did u receive any type of confirmation from poi of anything judi said? im guessing not...?

no.....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2016, 05:35:26 PM »
Hmm, just a thought. Do you think Judi ever taps into someone and that person isn't into the person calling? I wonder if she would relay that message, not to be a Negative Nelly but it seems like everyone has these guys interested and it's all the positive messages coming through. Unless she has read a message that has been bluntly not a positive one, more of curiosity if anything:)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2016, 06:03:47 PM »
Hmm, just a thought. Do you think Judi ever taps into someone and that person isn't into the person calling? I wonder if she would relay that message, not to be a Negative Nelly but it seems like everyone has these guys interested and it's all the positive messages coming through. Unless she has read a message that has been bluntly not a positive one, more of curiosity if anything:)

Yes, a friend of mine called about a guy she likes and he definitely doesn't feel the same way.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2016, 06:48:57 PM »

Yes, a friend of mine called about a guy she likes and he definitely doesn't feel the same way.

I think Judi is gifted for sure, no doubt!  but I don't think that necessarily knowing what the person is thinking/feeling means action, if you know what I'm saying...if just knowing how they feel is enough, then great...but at the end of the day, don't we want to hear it from the horse's mouth LOL

RedVelvet

« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2016, 07:08:25 PM »
good question leo, and yeah judi has given me  messages that were very gloomy/ not positive

RedVelvet

« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2016, 07:13:09 PM »
I think Judi is gifted for sure, no doubt!  but I don't think that necessarily knowing what the person is thinking/feeling means action, if you know what I'm saying...if just knowing how they feel is enough, then great...but at the end of the day, don't we want to hear it from the horse's mouth LOL
yes, reality and actions are what matter. it's true that knowing how a person feels yet they do nothing about it can make the caller feel worse or more frustrated. sometimes its better not to know at all.

Lovefash67

« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2016, 07:32:57 PM »
I agree redvelvet , like bluebelle said when you hear that he still loves you and care you feel better but when a whole month pass by with no changes you start to get frustrated which does not help and you feel bad and sad.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2016, 07:35:49 PM »
I agree redvelvet , like bluebelle said when you hear that he still loves you and care you feel better but when a whole month pass by with no changes you start to get frustrated which does not help and you feel bad and sad.

exactly!  or worse no contact, it's like how can someone love you and not reach out, it's a mindset I will NEVER (and don't want to) understand.

anything