Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317246 times)

Offline Sag78

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #720 on: June 23, 2018, 02:54:25 PM »
I read a lot with Judi last year. She was talking about his feelings and thought, obviously I couldn't validate that. So who knows. But I will not go back to her as I find it useless

Offline njlady

« Reply #721 on: June 24, 2018, 02:35:19 AM »
I read a lot with Judi last year. She was talking about his feelings and thought, obviously I couldn't validate that. So who knows. But I will not go back to her as I find it useless

When you were talking with him, he didn't repeat anything she had said? 

Did you ask him any of the same questions you had asked him through her?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #722 on: June 24, 2018, 04:44:27 AM »

He didn't repeat/ confirm anything Judie told. So I can't say she is right/wrong about feelings and thoughts.
But I know about few things she told me were wrong.

I called her enough time (around 20?) to make my opinion about her. I don't know if she gifted or not, but I can say for sure she was a waste of money   

Offline njlady

« Reply #723 on: June 24, 2018, 08:17:26 PM »

He didn't repeat/ confirm anything Judie told. So I can't say she is right/wrong about feelings and thoughts.
But I know about few things she told me were wrong.

I called her enough time (around 20?) to make my opinion about her. I don't know if she gifted or not, but I can say for sure she was a waste of money

But did you ask POI the same questions you asked through her?

For instance, I asked Judi if POI had been told something I specifically requested someone else to tell him and if something I had been told that came direct from him was from him.  She said (in a nutshell, as him) he wasn't told a thing and that he didn't say those things and went into a lot of detail.  When I confronted him, he said he hadn't been told and he didn't say those things, going into most of the same detail.

20 calls is way too much.  You have to work on yourself and the situation and only call when you feel things shifting.  Just calling doesn't do anything to help yourself.  I absolutely love her and I think I called her 5 times in the last year.  Maybe 6.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #724 on: June 24, 2018, 08:34:35 PM »
I didn't ask my ex the same questions as it would be uncomfortable and awkward . Sorry but I can't go in detail why. That's why I pointed that I am not sure if she is really reading thoughts or not. But Judie told me some things during those readings which were not true. And I know that/ can validate.
That's why I will never go back to her .

I called her and many others alot last year as I was in deep depression. I went through ridiculous amount of psychics. Now I only call 3 psychics and sometimes trying new one . At the moment I read once a month.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #725 on: June 24, 2018, 10:45:43 PM »
I can't tell if Judi is correct or not, but man, she is fascinating. LOL! I read with her twice and the head (ego) and heart of my POI is still reading the same way (according to Judi), so I'm not wasting more money until there's some sort of change. What she said could definitely be from my POI though. I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #726 on: June 25, 2018, 04:35:20 AM »

20 calls is way too much.  You have to work on yourself and the situation and only call when you feel things shifting.  Just calling doesn't do anything to help yourself.  I absolutely love her and I think I called her 5 times in the last year.  Maybe 6.

I call her about every 3 weeks or so and still get good results. Amazing results actually. But I tend to ask her different things each time. 

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #727 on: June 28, 2018, 01:00:43 AM »
I have to say, I always read with her about the same PoI, but now I have a new one and called her about him today and the way in which she spoke completely changed to match how this guy talks. It’s so cool. I even introduced myself with my full first name, but he called me by a shortened mock name and as she was channeling him, she used this nickname for me. She definitely sounded like him too. Of course we don’t know if they will act on their feelings, but it was interesting reading about a new guy!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #728 on: June 29, 2018, 08:51:11 PM »
Did Judi ever offer an unsolicited date of a prediction? I never asked her and she clearly states she doesn't give predictions, but bam! She gave me a specific date of contact.  I think she surprised herself. Lol!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #729 on: June 30, 2018, 04:40:50 AM »
Sometimes if the person is planning on contacting you, it will come through when she channels them. It's happened once or twice for me. "oh he's just busy, he's planning on calling you tomorrow." Bam, got a text first thing in the morning.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #730 on: June 30, 2018, 10:24:50 AM »
Really? She told me July18th. It aligns close to QoCs who said 2 weeks.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #731 on: June 30, 2018, 02:00:24 PM »
Yeah but if she gives you a date like that it will usually coincide with something, some reason they'd been planning on that day, like a birthday or something.

ladya

« Reply #732 on: June 30, 2018, 03:40:25 PM »
Sometimes if the person is planning on contacting you, it will come through when she channels them. It's happened once or twice for me. "oh he's just busy, he's planning on calling you tomorrow." Bam, got a text first thing in the morning.

yup! same experience. whenever i ask her for a date its usually wrong but if it just comes out randomly during the channeling, its always correct.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #733 on: June 30, 2018, 05:05:07 PM »
Honestly, I have had so many dates thrown at me br readers that never manifested, I'm not holding my breath. My POI is stubborn and I'm the queen of nothing manifesting. Lol. I will let you know though.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:06:54 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #734 on: July 02, 2018, 01:23:45 AM »
Does the date she gave align with anything you can think of?

anything