Author Topic: SnowfireL  (Read 4929 times)

Offline lostsoul209

SnowfireL
« on: May 19, 2017, 01:32:42 AM »
anyone read with her?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: SnowfireL
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 10:30:35 PM »
Bumping. Has anyone else read with her?

Last year I randomly called her at the beginning of the year and she said the person that I asked about was still upset about a previous relationship that hurt him very badly and that it would take a long time for him to get over it. I later learned this was true because he spoke about it. I called her again recently and she said the guy I was asking about this time backed away because he didn't want to open up about something but that he was going to start to miss me and try to re-connect in March or April. One of his family members told me he was struggling but i never got the details.

Offline Army

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 05:05:00 AM »
Hi @Luckystar

Did this readers end up being correct for you regarding the second guy too?
Did he try to re-connect with you in those dates stated as well?

Hope all is well

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 08:46:20 PM »
No, we never did re-connect and we have both been in different relationships for a little while now. I still actually miss him from time to time. The feelings that I had when we spent time together were very different from anything I have experienced in the past and/or even now. There are those people in life that just really leave a mark on you and he was one of them. We also got together after a mutual friend had passed away and started communicating and seeing one another after the funeral. It was great, but short.

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back