Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 316386 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »
I lost all respect for Judi since I found out I'm getting sued.  That didn't come up out of nowhere, the intent was there back when she was reading for me and she never picked up on it.  She's only an "empath" when it comes to relationships.  If that's her strength and she is not good at other topics then she never should have volunteered any other information to me.  That's unprofessional.  She was wrong about my ex too though so now I question whether she's really such a great empath or just good at knowing what we want to hear.

what did she say about your ex that was wrong...just curious?

allibai3

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2016, 06:09:43 PM »
hey sharon, she tunes in quickly. It took her 2 minutes to tune into my ex and she was going at it

allibai3

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2016, 06:11:47 PM »
I lost all respect for Judi since I found out I'm getting sued.  That didn't come up out of nowhere, the intent was there back when she was reading for me and she never picked up on it.  She's only an "empath" when it comes to relationships.  If that's her strength and she is not good at other topics then she never should have volunteered any other information to me.  That's unprofessional.  She was wrong about my ex too though so now I question whether she's really such a great empath or just good at knowing what we want to hear.

I really sorry that happened to you tiredofitall, i guess she eventually figured out she was not good with job ,health,other predictions that now she is not giving it.To bad she did not realize this in your situation.I hope everything works out

allibai3

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2016, 06:13:14 PM »

Hey bluebelle, did you feel judis was right for you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2016, 06:13:34 PM »

I really sorry that happened to you tiredofitall, i guess she eventually figured out she was not good with job ,health,other predictions that now she is not giving it.To bad she did not realize this in your situation.I hope everything works out

and tbh, the intent to sue might not have been there when she read, sometimes lawyers press people to sue etc.....or things come up later on.  Just my 2 cents.....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2016, 06:13:59 PM »
She clearly indicates that on her profile, she only reads hearts.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2016, 06:14:53 PM »

Hey bluebelle, did you feel judis was right for you?

I think she channeled the persons thoughts and feelings correctly 100%.  She doesn't really make predictions but I do know she's the real deal...she pulled his "real" name out while channeling him when I only gave her an abbreviated version (and it isn't a common name)...it shocked the crap out of me. 

allibai3

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2016, 06:15:02 PM »
How long was your call? Did she give you any predictions or an outcome?

My call with her was like 15 minutes.I spent so much money  :-[ lol but pretty much she gave the prediction that we will be in a relationship again.She really mostly gave advice on how to make our situation better.

allibai3

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2016, 06:17:26 PM »

I agree with this!  When I finally left her negative feedback, I was pretty much the only one, and it really stuck out like a sore thumb.  I had been watching her feedback for months wondering if I was the only one feeling frustrated.  I don't know if I was the only one but if anyone else had spoken up it might have helped me.  It made me feel like there had to be something wrong with me, like if she's so great for other people then why do I have a problem?  And she could come across as so nice and caring so it just made me feel like a jerk if I questioned her.  When I finally left that bad feedback, sure enough other callers wrote their feedback defending her, which just made me feel even worse.   

When I see people praising Judi, it reminds me of what I went through and honestly kind of makes me feel sick.  But I would not discourage anyone from giving their honest feedback, good or bad.  That's what this site is great for and we can go in more detail than Keen allows space for and have more time to think it over too before we write.  I have written feedback on Keen that I regretted, usually it was positive feedback that I wrote either because I felt good or because I felt pressured into giving it.  Far less often have I regretted leaving a negative and in some cases wish I had done it sooner, if for nothing else just so they would block me from calling again.

I absolutely understand you :( The best thing is not to get attached to the reader. I have this problem aswell. I tell them all the things thats bothering me and they act like they care but then you realize they dont't care at all they just block you when you tell them that they were wrong with the future predictions instead of saying SORRY.  Tired how could you send her 1* rating when she blocked you. I couldn't.

I agree,there have been readers who have been wrong and instead of humbling themselves and apologizing they just make bs excuses.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »
Yeah, that's an over $50 call. And she's offline again now. Guess I missed out. When does she usually come online?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2016, 06:21:36 PM »
Sooshi, Mond,wed, fri and Sat

allibai3

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2016, 06:22:04 PM »
Yeah, that's an over $50 call. And she's offline again now. Guess I missed out. When does she usually come online?

Yeah it was smh. I could have ended it after the 5 minutes because pretty much it was going to be repeptive but i had questions.He usually on in the morning.She will be on tomorrow morning.

Offline sharon

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2016, 06:42:04 PM »
Judis Inner Light says:

"I am an empath and I work with my guides to help you help discover how "they" are FEELING. This is DIFFERENT than "psychic" as it tunes in to how someone is FEELING and THEIR INTENTIONS."

What is that suppose to mean? I want to understand how he is feeling and not how his guides are feeling ?!

tired of it all

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2016, 06:44:05 PM »
I absolutely understand you :( The best thing is not to get attached to the reader. I have this problem aswell. I tell them all the things thats bothering me and they act like they care but then you realize they dont't care at all they just block you when you tell them that they were wrong with the future predictions instead of saying SORRY.  Tired how could you send her 1* rating when she blocked you. I couldn't.

Thank you Sharon!  Yeah this is what hurts the most, when it seems like they care but in the end I realize they didn't.  I know it's their business but I would feel the same about any other kind of business.  It hurts if they seem honest and kind and then in the end I feel like I got ripped off.  I spent so much money talking to Judi and nothing she predicted happened.  I understand it's not a science, they are going to be wrong sometimes.  What bothers me is when they are wishy-washy about it or don't own up to it and just keep on giving wrong predictions. 

What do you mean you couldn't send a 1 star rating? 

Offline sharon

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2016, 06:48:21 PM »
I emailed some readers letting them know that they were wrong. They blocked me. Once they block you you cannot give any feedback anymore :(
So Judi blocked you but how was it possible for you to give her a feedback?

anything